Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60 (526 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! 31years Of Mercy & Grace / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>> / Happy Birthday To Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60 by zadok60: 1:07am On Jul 31, 2016
Some of the best moments of my life were
spent with you all online here.I can’t thank you all enough for being there for me all times.
I wish i have the most wonderful and happiest birthday this year and every other year to come..Join me celebrate this day brothers,sisters,enemies grin
"You are the best God.I don’t have to tell you
that.I am looking forward for many more
years of our relationship till I join you over there".
Many years ago,you proved and put all my enemies to shame after bringing me back to life,when I was announced dead..I cannot thank you enough Lord.You are great Mighty God.. wink
Happy Birthday to me grin

Lalasticlala,seun,ishilove,uboma,sapphire86(my lovely e-crush) and all my families here come celebrate this day with me..
Re: Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60 by KingRex1(m): 1:15am On Jul 31, 2016
Happy birthday bloke!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60 by Sapphire86(f): 1:41am On Jul 31, 2016
zadok60:
Some of the best moments of my life were
spent with you all online here.I can’t thank you all enough for being there for me all times.
I wish i have the most wonderful and happiest birthday this year and every other year to come..Join me celebrate this day brothers,sisters,enemies grin
"You are the best God.I don’t have to tell you
that.I am looking forward for many more
years of our relationship till I join you over there".
Many years ago,you proved and put all my enemies to shame after bringing me back to life,when I was announced dead..I cannot thank you enough Lord.You are great Mighty God.. wink
Happy Birthday to me grin

Lalasticlala,seun,ishilove,uboma,sapphire86(my lovely e-crush) and all my families here come celebrate this day with me..

Happy birthday admirer smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60 by uboma(m): 3:55am On Jul 31, 2016
Happy Birthday to you Zadok60.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60 by kwencypresh(f): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2016
Happy birthday dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60 by zadok60: 5:46am On Aug 01, 2016
Sapphire86:

Happy birthday admirer smiley
thanks pulchritude woman smiley
The new month has arrived!
Enjoy it at the fullest extent,
my love!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60 by zadok60: 5:47am On Aug 01, 2016
kwencypresh:

Happy birthday dear
thanks beautiful smiley
Av searched everywhere looking for you,its been pretty long you know..how is my beautiful baby?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60 by zadok60: 5:48am On Aug 01, 2016
uboma:
Happy Birthday to you Zadok60.

Thanks dear,I appropriate your love
Re: Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60 by kwencypresh(f): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2016
zadok60:

thanks beautiful smiley
Av searched everywhere looking for you,its been pretty long you know..how is my beautiful baby?
He is fine

u abandoned me na
Re: Happy Birthday To Me - Zadok60 by zadok60: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2016
kwencypresh:
He is fine

u abandoned me na
you know I wouldn't do that,anyways i'm sorry dear...

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Power Caption / Benue News / Goat With Two Heads Born In Ekiti 1 August 8, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.