Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

"Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure (59348 Views)

Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set / Oge Okoye Blasted For Supporting Jojo Cherry's Nude Birthday Photos / Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by ayusco85(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2016
sinaj:

Abeg u guys should free ladycloud b4 she deactivate her account biko grin

She deserves it. I hate it wen people form I too knw, when u don't knw everything
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Cute
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by permanentgrace(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
I like her this way... If these people tell u how they starve themselves to look that slim.... Ull marvel... We ladies should take care of ourselves and look fit for ourselves, not to impress any goddamn nigga...

Are you eroticangelina or introvert?
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by lifezone247(m): 11:16am On Jul 31, 2016
laplace19:

I'm correcting yours first...
It's "grammar" not "grammer" ...Professor Ladycloud
this got me cracking. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Drbarmes(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2016
laplace19:

Bros u wicked o. See as u wish d lady sad sunday lol. Over sabi na him go kill some ladies

1 Like

Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by permanentgrace(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
please correct ur Grammer and mention me again!!

Yours wasn't anyway better. Is that the spelling of grammar?
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by stainlink(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
It's grammar not grammer bro like G. R. A. M. M. A. R. See pot calling pot black. undecided
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:

From your first comment, it's obvious you speak good English.
But because you wanted to despise someone, you lost your cool , and committed some spelling blunder, which I believe was a mistake.

Morals:
1. when you bend down to look at other people's yanch (private part), other people behind you are looking at yours. grin grin

2. No one is perfect.

3. No one knows it all.

4. Correct in love, not with disdain grin
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Judeoxide(m): 11:27am On Jul 31, 2016
I still the ask abeg.. Who grammar don Epp..
Even senator Patrick self lost election becouse of him grammar.. . Although that lady deserve Wating she day get... Grammar ni ko Grammy
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by poweredcom(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2016
Olosho ggbera grin grin grin
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Ladycloud(f): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
laplace19:

ok
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Biospnx(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Her frnd YAM legs tho #btw
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Ladycloud(f): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
lasisi69:
very ugly illiterate
shut up!!! Hater.... The guy corrected me and I accepted ... Calling me an ugly illiterate shows how stupid u are... Not like u are any better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Ladycloud(f): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
lasisi69:
very ugly illiterate
shut up!!! Hater.... The guy corrected me and I accept I made a mistake ... Calling me an ugly illiterate shows how stupid u are...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Ladycloud(f): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
sinaj:

Abeg u guys should free ladycloud b4 she deactivate her account biko grin
y will I deactivate my account... I find the whole shii funny.... I am not among those that take things that happen here seriously... It just made my Sunday jare..
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Okeikpu(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
the other lady carry ji adaka for leg grin
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Okeikpu(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
ONETHING I HATE ABT OGE BE SAY SHE NO SABI 4UCK ;P
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Ladycloud(f): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
haibe:

You no like Grammy awards?
who no like Grammy Awards! What ur point!??
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Ladycloud(f): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
FuckTheMod:

olodo
ITK
What is grammer?
It is grammAr
oversabi angry
for u mind, u Don yab me abi!!
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Ladycloud(f): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mu2ni:
you really made my day with this your ridiculous blunder grin babe it happens... i'm sure you are off today
off for what exactly.... I have a life outside nairaland... Nd nobody is above correction. I correct someone and another corrects me... Life is as easy as that!
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by hustler86(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
I like her this way... If these people tell u how they starve themselves to look that slim.... Ull marvel... We ladies should take care of ourselves and look fit for ourselves, not to impress any goddamn nigga...

Frm there sayings we shall know dem... The desperate single gals.undecided
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Ladycloud(f): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
hustler86:

Frm there sayings we shall know dem... The desperate single gals.undecided
what's ur point
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by vickylala239: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mu2ni:
A fan was amazed by the curves and huge body Actress Oge Okoye puts on display as she slays in a body-tight mini-gown to a outing yesterday night.

The sensitive fan claims that Oge has totally got an increased size as compared to her body size little years ago.

See the comparison below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIgRjp6jB4N

Hip and yash wearing is now real...
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Cokwologu(m): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
please correct ur Grammar and mention me again!!
Lol.. that's too harsh now, take it easy on the bro... Pls?
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Ladycloud(f): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cokwologu:

Lol.. that's too harsh now, take it easy on the bro... Pls?
I modified the post... I posted a wrong spelling of the grammar... And the hungry ones came for me.. Go through the post cheesy
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Cokwologu(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
I modified the post... I posted a wrong spelling of the grammar... And the hungry ones came for me.. Go through the post cheesy
Well, you know that's how we have fun on this forum.. u have to be extremely careful, when writing or else any blunder u make here will be used against you in the law of court grin

1 Like

Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by sinaj(f): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
y will I deactivate my account... I find the whole shii funny.... I am not among those that take things that happen here seriously... It just made my Sunday jare..
lol

I couldn't stp laughing

The thread was almost derailed grin
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by fr3do(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
charix:
She looks sexy. Still an mgbeke.

ewedu sipping, amala slurping hater! She was born in london, on a day that wasn't Eke.
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by paragon40(m): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
laplace19:

EPIC AND DIVINE response..

1 Like

Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Wolex143: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Iranu
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Missmossy(f): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Looking good,her outfit is quite short though. Adding flesh makes her more finer sha.

2 Likes

Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by frenzydaniel1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ije kuje ti poju cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole / Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.