Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

"Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure (59349 Views)

Oge Okoye Wears Cultural Bra As "Princess Adaku" On Set / Oge Okoye Blasted For Supporting Jojo Cherry's Nude Birthday Photos / Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by sunch(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Must this nonsense be on the frontpage when topic below is begging to be there.
NONSENSE!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3256565/open-letter-edo-state-pdp
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Ladycloud(f): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
sinaj:
lol

I couldn't stp laughing

The thread was almost derailed grin

lol grin
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
The secret? Steady consumption of Akamu/Ogi. Not tie and throway
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by henryagori(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
ayusco85:

Remove the log in Ur eyes before u try to remove someone's. Ur own grammar is wrong miss
she got d spelling right d idiot just modify d spelling to d wrong one to make her look an idiot she spelt grammar not grammer look d quote again sir
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by iamrealdeji(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Konkoshia:
Oge is one beautiful lady who will be forever young
that's true. She'll be forever young cos she doesn't gather too much fat anyhow and her face doesn't have too much fat
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Maxcollins042(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mu2ni:
hope you have seen it
Yes sir
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by captaindej: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
She's still preety though. I prefer her this way
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by lifezone247(m): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
henryagori:
she got d spelling right d idiot just modify d spelling to d wrong one to make her look an idiot she spelt grammar not grammer look d quote again sir
no, she did not, It was after he spotted the error and used it against her, that was when she modify the spelling. Go through all the people that quotes her, u can see the same thing.
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Mu2ni(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
and you are my crush, do you remember wink
Ladycloud:
off for what exactly.... I have a life outside nairaland... Nd nobody is above correction. I correct someone and another corrects me... Life is as easy as that!
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Ladycloud(f): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mu2ni:
and you are my crush, do you remember wink
undecided
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by DabuIIIT: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wetin dey scratch that other girl for that side nah?! grin grin

i luv their big legs sha.. cool
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by ayusco85(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
henryagori:

U are late Mr. She modified it after d series of quotes from people... and btw I quoted her not the guys quoted quote.
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by emymeeky: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ladycloud:
[s] y will I deactivate my account... I find the whole shii funny.... I am not among those that take things that happen here seriously... It just made my Sunday jare.. [/s]

Make I hear grin

E pain am

1 Like

Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Ladycloud(f): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
emymeeky:

Make I hear grin

E pain am
what's ur point??
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Mu2ni(m): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
are you forming before I change my mind
Ladycloud:
undecided
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
But Nna mehn this oge okoye is looking so sweet.just look at her kissable lips.but why is it guy who are well off are not asking her for marriage.abi d men near her area dey gay? cheesy
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 01, 2016
ticker:
pls Wetin be mgbeke? wots the meaning?
I hear the English meaning is local girl. I don't know what people mean when they say she wasn't born on an Eke. Probably Igbo posters would clarify.
Re: "Oge Okoye Has Turned From A Thin To A BBW": Fan Appreciates Actress' Figure by CodeHouse: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2016
laplace19:

I'm correcting yours first...
It's "grammar" not "grammer" ...Professor Ladycloud

Buhahahari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) / E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) / Falz Kisses Teni Inside A Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.