Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar (47244 Views)

Joselyn Dumas And John Dumelo Dated For 2 Years Before They Broke Up / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
if she is not a virgin and she lies that she is a virgin...she knows fully well that somehow this news would be heard by some or all the men who must have slept with her..and they can decide to disgrace her and bust her lies..

for that reason above..I do believe she is a virgin..no sane person who keep saying that especially when u know the men that have slept with u are still on this earth hearing u

i wonder why she has to even broadcast it
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by donchijoz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Get me her number
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by Okeikpu(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
who givs a 4uck!!!
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
This is really disgusting, if she says she is not you will tag hee a slut, annoyingly no one here has even spoken to her let alone slept with her to know anything about her. What I find irritating is other ladies here taking a swipe at her, asking her when she will get married and sort. Smh, so much for women standing up for each other. Eziokwu.

Really, can you listing to your self? ...when you fetch ants infested firewood you should expect visitation of lizards...

as a celebrity who enjoys complements from her fans should also expect bashing from the public when she mis..yaan

a young lady who decides to throw her self open in public negatively and you wants ladies to rally behind her

her mates already has children that look up to them but instead of her to comport her self....as if there is an award for a virgin old woman
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
iykedare:

No man will refuse to marry a woman because of her profession. Her profession isn't prostitution. Dont mind the lies they tell people. They hustle for roles by sleeping with people.

heh..tell me more,... a man who is already established by him self will go and marry a woman who come home as a visitor...bcs her job warrants her to travel from one location to another state, lodge in one hotel to another..very few men will take it
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by dotman4real007(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
why won't she claim to be a virgin when she has the virgin renewal kit in her wardrobe,virgin tightening cream and fake blood capsule to fool her future husband. Virgin ko bore hole ni. She sabi lie!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by Suspectzero(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
She don finger bang herself tire. Mumu.
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by Nightingale(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
They'll do anything to be in the news[color=#770077][/color]
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by christinie(f): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
She once acted like she didn't wanna marry.
iykedare:

No man will refuse to marry a woman because of her profession. Her profession isn't prostitution. Dont mind the lies they tell people. They hustle for roles by sleeping with people.
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by Ademoore07(m): 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
I can give her my plantain. So far she asked for it cheesy
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by Realist2: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
Hehehehehehehehehehehe.... i don talk dis thing before and i go still talk am again. halima abubakar no be vir to talk of gin! she dn break pass ceramic plate like dis o. abeg make somebody tell am say she dey deceive herself.

May be she has been doing an.al only, just to keep her virginity.
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by ginggerxy: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
mamaafrik:
Whenever you see any cute lady finding it hard to tether a guy for marriage check HER ATTITUDE,whenever you see any cute guy finding it hard to get a lady check HIS POCKET. #QOUTEMEANYWHERE.
ma nigga you rock.
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by amosgaladima(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Halima Abubakar

Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by MyPicsSaysItall: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
mamaafrik:
Whenever you see any cute lady finding it hard to tether a guy for marriage check HER ATTITUDE,whenever you see any cute guy finding it hard to get a lady check HIS POCKET. #QOUTEMEANYWHERE.

Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by sabyjunior(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Smh, that's the price you must pay for being a celeb. But come to think of it, is that guys no wan marry again? Beautiful gals everywhere you go but no husband. odikwa risky
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by Buzchi1: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
She wan discover mungo park while menopause is knocking already
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by ikbnice(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Fourwinds:
don't mind Nigerians...if Jesus Christ was to be with us on Earth., a lot of Nigerians would have urge Him not to die on Friday...

Na naija be dat
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
carmag:

Really, can you listing to your self? ...when you fetch ants infested firewood you should expect visitation of lizards...

as a celebrity who enjoys complements from her fans should also expect bashing from the public when she mis..yaan

a young lady who decides to throw her self open in public negatively and you wants ladies to rally behind her

her mates already has children that look up to them but instead of her to comport her self....as if there is an award for a virgin old woman

Please go away...its her life, she will marry when she wants to not because her mates already are.
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by 2loadedguy: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
mamaafrik:
Its not always true brother. Sometimes these things are just sheer luck. Take me for instance im loaded but very unlucky with a woman who will love me nd i also knw so many well behaved sisters who are in their 30s but cannot get a husband.
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by mamaafrik(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
2loadedguy:

Its not always true brother. Sometimes these things are just sheer luck. Take me for instance im loaded but very unlucky with a woman who will love me nd i also knw so many well behaved sisters who are in their 30s but cannot get a husband.
if wat yasaying is true then we'll have to consult the diety with an "ebo kanka tin kagun laya",there is more to it dan "oju lasan"(physical)
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by justy15: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
I want to walk down the isle with her
. am her fan and I like her though not moved by the fact that she is a virgin but am ready to settle n sure she is. anyone with her contacts can forward to me ceejayart@rocketmail.com
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
In a swift reaction to the mounting criticism that trailed her online ‘revelation’ penultimate week that she was looking forward to losing her ‘virginity’ and having kids, sultry Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, has lashed out at what she calls the negative stereotype of women in the make-believe industry.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Abubakar was unapologetic about her hugely controversial claim of being ‘a virgin’ and took a swipe at doubting Thomases.

“Why would people become annoyed because I said I am a virgin? Just because I’m in the industry does not mean I am badly behaved. Not everyone is sexually active. You can have a boyfriend and not be sexually active. The reaction I got shows the mentality of the people. If I say I’m a virgin, I am and if I say I am not, then I am not. They tell me to go get married, should I go after someone else’s husband?,” she said.

Abubakar added, “Everybody thinks one should get married from age 18. A lot of marriages are complicated. Marriage will come when it will come, one doesnt need to force it. People are getting divorced with pregnancies because they got married under pressure. We should let people be. People are saying if you are not getting married, go and get kids because menopause is approaching.

What kind of thing is that? Is it your menopause? I still have about nine years before I hit menopause all things being equal. I am not one of those people that will kill themselves because of marriage. I can’t have kids outside marriage.”

http://punchng.com/nine-years-reaching-menopause-halima-abubakar/
Ok we haff hear! Next!
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by no1madman(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hahaha! If u see my penixxxxx u go dey sexually active. .na 2day!
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by Trendin(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Did she say virgin?
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by bezimo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
mamaafrik:

Not always the case.Some ladies are nice and beautiful and in their 30s and 40s but cant find any guy to marry them due to forces beyond their control. This is true whether you agree or not.

One of my respected mentors said if a lady is finding it difficult settling down in marriage with a husband, either or both of 2 reasons must be responsible

1. Terrible attitude and behaviour that is a big turn off to everyone that comes their way.
2. Demonic forces either from their foundation or curses from evil folks that have vowed that no matter what the lady do, no guy would marry her.Thats why you see some girls very beautiful but you cannot help but wonder how they are still single and not married.
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by olayinkaj2(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
I thought she said sometime ago that she does not believe in marriage and she is not planning any because its complicated and the rate of divorce is alarming, make she sidon there make pant they wear am. Who ask am question wey she dey remind us time for her menopause. I was just passing anyway...
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by bizhop101(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
WILL U MARRY HER?
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by engrrichie92(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
mamaafrik:

im cute, i got money..yet im single
solve the riddle?
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by EkeneElectrons(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
no enjoy sweet sex wen God give us, dey close toto for there.
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by mamaafrik(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
engrrichie92:

solve the riddle?
even the phone u use type the comment self dey open mouth like"broda,ha!,u can lie heeennn?"
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by mamaafrik(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
engrrichie92:

solve the riddle?
even the phone u use type the comment self dey open mouth like"broda,ha!,u can lie heeennn?" but to avoid all doubt,show me una bachalor degree certificate
Re: I Have Nine Years Before Menopause – Halima Abubakar by mamaafrik(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
bezimo:

Not always the case.Some ladies are nice and beautiful and in their 30s and 40s but cant find any guy to marry them due to forces beyond their control. This is true whether you agree or not.

One of my respected mentors said if a lady is finding it difficult settling down in marriage with a husband, either or both of 2 reasons must be responsible

1. Terrible attitude and behaviour that is a big turn off to everyone that comes their way.
2. Demonic forces either from their foundation or curses from evil folks that have vowed that no matter what the lady do, no guy would marry her.Thats why you see some girls very beautiful but you cannot help but wonder how they are still single and not married.
u are overflogging it,we are technically saying the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Davido Enters The Stage From Above At His "City Of David" Concert / Fans Come For Etinosa As She Surfaces In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.