Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Design Your Blog Like Linda Ikeji Blog Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Design Your Blog Like Linda Ikeji Blog Now (1007 Views)

The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog / Download Free Linda Ikeji's Blog Blogger Template / Just Create A Blogger With Exert Same Look Like Linda Ikeji's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design Your Blog Like Linda Ikeji Blog Now by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2016
I put my phone number on Nairaland here sometime ago concerning blogger blog design and i have received several calls on that, most of the people that were calling me wants Linda Ikeji template.

Now i have redesigned my blog and it now looks exactly like the Linda Ikeji blog with more customizations.

The template has the following features:

1. Auto read more with thumbnails.
2. Template load fast.
3. Can easily be adjusted to a single sidebar.
4. Easy Navigation.
5. Related posts widget (Both PC and mobile view)
6. Adsense ready
7. Auto image resize (Photos will not bigger than the post area)
8. Custom mobile view looks awesome
9. Can easily display ad banners anywhere on the blog above title, below title, mobile view and inside post

I personally customize my template to my taste using html, css and javascript.

I will get it done on your blog between 24 hours.

See the template on www.lasgidionline.com.ng and www.jacobakpene.com

You can get this template for just N10,000, if you are ready hit me up on 08180727817.

Re: Design Your Blog Like Linda Ikeji Blog Now by D34lw4p(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2016
You can also contact me +2348133214485 if you need a mobile app for your blog or want a more better website design than linda ikeji.
Re: Design Your Blog Like Linda Ikeji Blog Now by BloggerToheeb(m): 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
What is so special about all these blogs you have just mentioned? Talking about design. Paying #10,000 for what has already been laid. Only for you to use the tools.

And some people will still go for it, instead of them to search google for what they don't know.

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters...pls Help Me On My Theme... / Earn Up To $200 Per Week / Submit Sitemap To Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.