Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog (3238 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Blog Hacked? / Find Out The Problems That Can Increase The Risk Of The Higher Bounce Rate / My Review Of Linda Ikeji TV Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by peacettw: 5:41am On Jan 18, 2018
Has anyone else noticed that these days almost all of Linda's blog content promotes either violence and/or sexual depravities? It's like she's allergic to normal and sane day to day activities, always preferring to lean towards the obscene and unnatural.

Again, in the comment section, I realised that the popular comments are engineered to appear at least twice giving the illusion that many people have commented which isn't so.

I guess my main reason for creating this thread is for someone to please tell me other good local blogs out there that one can visit... Cos Linda's blog isn't exactly suited for me. It's just too garrish

1 Like

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by Omudia11: 5:43am On Jan 18, 2018
Still better than NL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by peacettw: 5:47am On Jan 18, 2018
Omudia11:
Still better than NL

I respectfully disagree. I realise that NL is depreciating in content too but at least there is some semblance of restrictions to curtail some posts revealing nudities etc

2 Likes

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by nairavsdollars(f): 5:48am On Jan 18, 2018
I smell jealousy from an upcoming blogger

2 Likes

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by peacettw: 5:55am On Jan 18, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I smell jealousy from an upcoming blogger

Sweetheart, if you read my old posts then you will realise that I have quite a lot on my plate. I respect Linda but she needs to retrace her steps. And if this a way to reach out to her, then so be it.
Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by smulti(m): 6:10am On Jan 18, 2018
You ain't got opinion where you have no responsibility

Are you to determine how she manages her stuff, nawo o
if you don't like her content stop visiting there simple .

3 Likes

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by smulti(m): 6:10am On Jan 18, 2018

if you don't like her content stop visiting there simple .

3 Likes

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by kettykings: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2018
peacettw:

Sweetheart, if you read my old posts then you will realise that I have quite a lot on my plate. I respect Linda but she needs to retrace her steps. And if this a way to reach out to her, then so be it.

if you have quite a lot on your plate why are you taking panadol over what is on another lady's plate ?

5 Likes

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by peacettw: 6:32am On Jan 18, 2018
kettykings:

if you have quite a lot on your plate why are you taking panadol over what is on another lady's plate ?

It's quite simple. I have impressionable kids as I am sure you do as well. Her site started out as a light fun blog where you can get a little bit of harmless gossip about celebrities and humor. Now, the blog has pivoted to people either raping or butchering children, homosexuality, and frank nudity. If you can't see that, then that's really sad.
And while we in the older demographic can see exactly the blog as what it is, the younger ones don't have that luxury

1 Like

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by debolayinka(m): 6:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Linda Ikeji lately has been running out of valuable content.

4 Likes

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by kettykings: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2018
peacettw:

It's quite simple. I have impressionable kids as I am sure you do as well.

ok
Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by peacettw: 6:53am On Jan 18, 2018
debolayinka:
Linda Ikeji lately has been running out of valuable content.

That's quite true.

Now imagine if her site is truly educative...I believe that she needs to employ unique writers like our explorers here on nairaland. Explorers and his likes are the reason I still visit nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by debolayinka(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2018
peacettw:

That's quite true.

Now imagine if her site is truly educative...I believe that she needs to employ unique writers like our explorers here on nairaland. Explorers and his likes are the reason I still visit nairaland.

She actually prefers mere gossipers to good writers.

Btw, I think I need to improve my writing skills too.

1 Like

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by Omudia11: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Semblance of Lol. NL is the worst forum there is.
The tribalism, bigotry and religious intolerance going on here is second to none.
peacettw:

I respectfully disagree. I realise that NL is depreciating in content too but at least there is some semblance of restrictions to curtail some posts revealing nudities etc

1 Like

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by RemedyLab: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2018
Here You Go: Learn for free; medicinal benefits of common herbs and spices in treating erectile dysfunction, fibroid, STDs, hypertension, diabetes, stroke, hepatitis, snake bite, oral & skin infections etc.

Visit WWW.naturalremedylab.com for more details.
Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by Dmayor7(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Omudia11:
The tribalism, bigotry and religious intolerance going on here is second to none.

What is this person even saying?

Are you ok, are you well, are you really sure?

Just like Olamide would have asked you....lol
Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by peacettw: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Omudia11:

Well, that's true...

1 Like

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by jaxxy(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2018
peacettw:

That's quite true.

I started reading linda blog since 2009 and stopped 2011 i think cos it was getting adictive even tho shallow in real content. Its easy and fun to skip tru b4 and even during work then bt nothing really beneficial so i moved to bella naija who has more class, content and grace tho i cudnt keep up cos my busy work won't give me luxury of time to read blogs

Linda has neva had great or educative content. Its more of gossip and entertainment/celebrity gist and stories about herself and past not so successful modelling career. She dated Dan foster also bt it wasn't public cos bloggers weren't nosey then like now. Wat atrracted me to her back then was a natural and simple way of talking about herself on her blog. Its not all copy and paste and she was humble then. Dont know about now cos i dont visit the blog bt follow her on ig.

I knew her b4 and after her big break and its wasn't exactly blogging genius bt coincidence or pure luck dat comes to u wen ur love wat u do. She innocently copied and pasted a story on RMD when he was made commissioner in Edo state and how he bought a 240million house and cos she had Nigerians fans here and in d diaspora as readers then it spread like wildfire. RMD hears the feedback and realising Linda was a nobody blasted her calling her name out as jobless and poor and asked her to get a real job. RMD was big then and going global. All coperate bodies, telcos, politicians, heard of his rant on Linda and started wondering who Linda was. Everybody visited her blog after dat. Her popularity skyrocketed. Linda cudnt even reply RMD cos she was a nobody(just an unknown model turn blogger) and naive bt very loved by all her readers cos of her personality and blogging style. The rest is history

3 Likes

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by Newsprex(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Go blog make we see your result...

Is it not what's happening in Nigeria and in the world she will blog or write? Why monitoring her blog, life and creativity. Why narrating stories? Who send you?

Create yours and then, you can address the problem. May Amadioha fall on you if you quote this comment. Jealousy from a mere newbie blogger...spittle!

2 Likes

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by kingthreat(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
peacettw:
Has anyone else noticed that these days almost all of Linda's blog content promotes either violence and/or sexual depravities? It's like she's allergic to normal and sane day to day activities, always preferring to lean towards the obscene and unnatural.

Again, in the comment section, I realised that the popular comments are engineered to appear at least twice giving the illusion that many people have commented which isn't so.

I guess my main reason for creating this thread is for someone to please tell me other good local blogs out there that one can visit... Cos Linda's blog isn't exactly suited for me. It's just too garrish

Bellanaija.com. That lady is very sane and not desperate
Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by kingthreat(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
smulti:

if you don't like her content stop visiting there simple

She's a reader she has a right to complain
Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by bootstrap(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2018
As much as u are right... U shld hv noticed that the blog has shifted from the personal blog it used to be to a full on business. Nothing remains the same for ever. I think she is employing the wrong people tho... She needs atleast a handful of people that hv same vision as she has... Or atleast, create more time to vet content.

Just my tot tho.. and this same reason is why most Nigerian businesses don't succeed for too long. The vision is not passed down.
Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by Sagamite(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
peacettw:

It's quite simple. I have impressionable kids as I am sure you do as well. Her site started out as a light fun blog where you can get a little bit of harmless gossip about celebrities and humor. Now, the blog has pivoted to people either raping or butchering children, homosexuality, and frank nudity. If you can't see that, then that's really sad.
And while we in the older demographic can see exactly the blog as what it is, the younger ones don't have that luxury

Get a life and do something that develops your brain instead of reading nonsense about others.

3 Likes

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by peacettw: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sagamite:

Get a life and do something that develops your brain instead of reading nonsense about others.

Hi cretin, whatz up? Are you stalking me now?
Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by Sagamite(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2018
peacettw:

Hi cretin, whatz up? Are you stalking me now?

Cretinous fuuktard .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n46CtDmKOg

2 Likes

Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by peacettw: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Sagamite:

Cretinous fuuktard .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n46CtDmKOg

You never give up, do you?
Re: The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog by Jeel: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Linda is in for the money not educating and impacting young minds.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Origin Of Spam? – Interesting Facts From Semalt Expert / How Do I Change My Blogger Address From To Dot Com / Channels Tv Contact Us Page Database Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.