Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,802 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) (59786 Views)

Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Jakumo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wow, that girl is SMOKIN' hot ! Let me be the first and perhaps the ONLY Nairaland reader to congratulate the younger Tinubu for his excellent taste in women. His bride is absolutely mesmerizing and so easy on the eye. I personally would write bad checks and do time in jail just for one night of seeking carnal knowledge in the arms of a woman blessed with such spellbinding good looks.

Virtually ALL the comments about this very lucky man and his spectacularly beautiful wife have been negative, either dwelling on the political career of the groom's father, or getting all bent out of shape because this young dollar millionaire did not select a Nigerian bride.

For all we know, Tinubu Jr. has indeed dated enough Nigerian women to know he would rather not deal with the escalating aggressiveness, the constant jealousy over imaginary affairs, the clamoring for cash, the lifetime of bills for "hair relaxer" or "human hair", and the huge entourage of family and friends that all come as a package deal with the "home girl" some people are so adamant that he should marry.

A very fortunate young man captured the heart of an exotic beauty of a woman that most men would find utterly irresistible, yet 90% of the responses here have been either irrelevant to the topic, or critical in one way or another.

Lighten up fellas. Up your game and you too can snag a beautiful Italiano girl with whom you can grapple and grope to your heart's content. And for the Nigerian women losing sleep over this union, just let it go. What is meant to be is what is unfolding before your eyes, and you have ZERO say in the life choices made by Mr. Tinubu Jr. In short this man is way to busy getting on with life, to care about what the audience thinks.

Now then, Ogami Tinubu Junior. You said I should check back about that loan matter.

How far now ? Me self I dey plan to upgrade my wife very soon o.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Myself2(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
What is this assz-licking zombie yapping on about ? See your smelly mouth wey you take call 90% of the posts irrelevant,I'm sure your fake assz is wanking off on the photo.With the kind of loot the Thiefnubus have,even Rihana can be bedded,so that girl in that photo is a simpleton and the guy like a semi literate alfa.That is my opinion and woe betide you if you classify it as irrelevant.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Jakumo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Myself2:
What is this assz-licking zombie yapping on about ? See your smelly mouth wey you take call 90% of the posts irrelevant,I'm sure your fake assz is wanking off on the photo.With the kind of loot the Thiefnubus have,even Rihana can be bedded,so that girl in that photo is a simpleton and the guy like a semi literate alfa.That is my opinion and woe betide you if you classify it as irrelevant.

Damn. So much anger bottled up in one little man. Oya show us ya wife picture make we see am.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Orikinla(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jakumo:
Wow, that girl is SMOKIN' hot ! Let me be the first and perhaps the ONLY Nairaland reader to congratulate the younger Tinubu for his excellent taste in women. His bride is absolutely mesmerizing and so easy on the eye. I personally would write bad checks and do time in jail just for one night of seeking carnal knowledge in the arms of a woman blessed with such spellbinding good looks.

Virtually ALL the comments about this very lucky man and his spectacularly beautiful wife have been negative, either dwelling on the political career of the groom's father, or getting all bent out of shape because this young dollar millionaire did not select a Nigerian bride.

For all we know, Tinubu Jr. has indeed dated enough Nigerian women to know he would rather not deal with the escalating aggressiveness, the constant jealousy over imaginary affairs, the clamoring for cash, the lifetime of bills for "hair relaxer" or "human hair", and the huge entourage of family and friends that all come as a package deal with the "home girl" some people are so adamant that he should marry.

A very fortunate young man captured the heart of an exotic beauty of a woman that most men would find utterly irresistible, yet 90% of the responses here have been either irrelevant to the topic, or critical in one way or another.

Lighten up fellas. Up your game and you too can snag a beautiful Italiano girl with whom you can grapple and grope to your heart's content. And for the Nigerian women losing sleep over this union, just let it go. What is meant to be is what is unfolding before your eyes, and you have ZERO say in the life choices made by Mr. Tinubu Jr. In short this man is way to busy getting on with life, to care about what the audience thinks.

Now then, Ogami Tinubu Junior. You said I should check back about that loan matter.

How far now ? Me self I dey plan to upgrade my wife very soon o.
Don't mind the jealous wailers.

Handsome guy and beautiful gal .
Love makes the world go round.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Ifebazz(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
sanky346:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/31/wedding-across-the-seas-bola-tinubu-takes-the-rich-and-famous-to-milan-for-sons-marriage/
Shabi the idiots will come and tell other peoples children to 'buy Nigeria, to grow their head '? Propagandists.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Jakumo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ifebazz:

Shabi the idiots will come and tell other peoples children to 'buy Nigeria, to grow their head '? Propagandists.

One may choose to buy Nigerian goods, however a wife is not a material possession or house appliance, but another human being that one finds attractive. Why should anyone be FORCED to date or marry women in accordance with the personal opinions of others ?

My dream date would be a busty Japanese or Indonesian woman aged 22, and blessed with the sort of figure that makes my toes curl. If anyone finds that personal preference offensive, that is fine by me.

I honestly don't understand why black women in particular start to hyperventilate whenever they spot a rich black man who prefers to date women who are either Asian or white. Life is way too short to be spent trying to live in accordance with the dictates of narrow-minded onlookers, so instead of moaning and griping, go get yours ha ha ha.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by AntiWailer: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ijaya123:

Tinubu and Atiku has been out of government since 2007. Was there no government since then?

Tinubu and Atiku had immunity during Obasanjo's era.

Yaradua and GEJ's govt should be the one to prosecute them.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Ijaya123: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
AntiWailer:

Tinubu and Atiku had immunity during Obasanjo's era.

Yaradua and GEJ's govt should be the one to prosecute them.

So what stopped them from doing so?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by niyi123: 10:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
islandmoon:
The Tinubu prince is like Osoimole, entering trap of gold diggers from Lebaneese, lebaneese will now flock into lagos, with Seyi having the responsibility of protecting them

This decision by Tinubu is foolish, despite all your power, and wealth, your son couldn't marry a nigerian, never under estimate the power of that hole

How do you mean, most Nigerians girls are just gold diggers.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by islandmoon: 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
niyi123:

How do you mean, most Nigerians girls are just gold diggers.

And the lebanesse girls are not?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by davidsgal(f): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ganjafama:
Hmnnnn I smell jealousy.
Lolzxxxxx.... I just talk my mind.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by davidsgal(f): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
pussyAvenger:
e pain am!! haha
Lolzxxxxx
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by ebby9z(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
They rake in all the funds meant for societal development, take govt land and use it for private use, destroy existing infrastructure with corruption and nepotism. They send their kids abroad to quality schools effortlessly and secure their future for them while ensuring ordinary citizens are denied quality education, roads, healthcare, loans and jobs.

Say what you want. Nigerians are gullible and docile and these people will keep taking us for a ride. This is not political. Both PDP and APC contain selfish, visionless and wicked individuals.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by greatman247(m): 12:55am On Aug 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
The wailers will not like this.........

Lol. if dem like make dem knack them heads for wall, the wedding must go on... grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by lielbree: 2:20am On Aug 01, 2016
sesaan:
the guy only invited his father... maybe the young man is footing his wedding bills

West both know that's a lie... be honest. Tiunbu is a multi billionaire from lagos state funds, contract kick backs and other illegal means.

Nigerians should learn to be honest
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by wolu4: 3:20am On Aug 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
supernatural Olodo . Maybe u no even get hope of eating 1-0-1. U r hear saying wailers will not like this.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by mikolo80: 4:47am On Aug 01, 2016
olatunjithomas:
God is watching!!! undecided undecided undecided

you loot all the money from country with bad economy,change it to a currency that is so scarce and making life hard for citizens of the country, then you fly it all to a ready made country to better improve their economy

in other words, you are fetching from your almost dried up well and pouring in the ocean..

don't worry,there is VIP TABLE FOR TWO for all of una in hell.
all his investments are in Nigeria. Whichu one your heroes get home or abroad
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by mikolo80: 4:48am On Aug 01, 2016
nnachukz:
Taking our roasted yam to Milan with well garnished oil for his son's delightful consumption. Our oil money has suffered in the hands of these wicked people and their hypocrites supporters.
which oyel moni
I thought you said only oyel money in Nigeria
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by awa(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if PMB attends this wedding. He has been in Naija for so long. . . I am sure Tinubu will pay his flights
Re: Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo) by Izonpikin: 5:42am On Aug 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
are you a slaveshouldn't you be wailing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.