Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Am I Guilty? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Guilty? (3031 Views)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / Am I Married To Him? / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Guilty? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Am I Guilty? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Arijude:
Gaborone ? U from botswana ?
Nooo, I'm not. I'm a Nigerian. Are you from Botswana?
Re: Am I Guilty? by Askseek(f): 2:18am On Aug 02, 2016
karbridals:
Goodmorning everyone in the house...so sometimes last year,I met a very honest,gentle, matured and a bit judgmental man online..I grow to love and trust him so much.

Sometimes he just stops calling calling either when I say what I wasn't meant to say or maybe when he says he wants to send something to me..there was a time he stopped calling for 2 weeks,I was the one at fault so I kept calling and messaging him but he never answered. I sent my sister and my male friend to call him but he didn't pick, being that he didn't have their no's.
After 2 weeks,I said hi and he responded,he then told me that he didn't like the many calls and messages, that anytime he is not talking I should just let him be,that when he is fine he will talk to me,that his family knows him for that.

3 months ego,he was meant to send something for me....he promised.... Then he stopped talking to me a day to the day.I called he didn't pick so I let him for some days and called again he didn't pick, sent messages but no response so I left him...all these while I was so worried and angry, I was angry cos the relationship is not all about him,it hurts me when he is not talking to me...I was also worried cos I wanted to be Sure he was fine but I didn't want to repeat what I did the other time by calling all the time which he said he didn't like.Im someone who gives advice to people and it works fine for them so I was wondering what I was doing wrong.

About a month and 2 weeks,he used an accident scene as his dp and wrote... Rip chika, u were a friend and a brother, I will for ever miss u..when I saw this, I became more worried and started calling him again but he didn't pick, I sent a message that he should please pick his call telling him that everything is not about dating or money,that we can still be friends even if he didn't want the relationship any more.some days later he called and told me he had and accident with his best friend and he died..on his on side that he had seizure,can't walk well and so many other things........said he didn't know if he could make it,I praid for him and told him to stop thinking the way he was thinking.

Everyday when I come online and call him,he wouldn't pick and I will drop a message. Sometimes when he picks, he will always say his back was paining him and couldn't talk and I will let him be..the night he told me about the accident, I did a midnight prayer and started putting him in my prayers everyday.

Everyday I will come online and ask him if we could talk and he will say no,he was having pains and I will let him be...at a time I wasn't calling everyday cos he said he was having a lot of pains and couldn't talk then..

One day as we were talking, he told me the accident happened 2 weeks ego and this was a month plus that he stopped talking to me,i became angry but didn't show it.
One day he called and asked if I had moved on,I told him yes that since he left me nau...I said that to know what he would say cos there was really no one...but instead, he started telling me how the accident thing was all a game he decided to play with his friend and that I moved on so easily, he was looking for a special kind of woman... This is after 2months plus that he decided to tell me all these.

He said Im a reserved lady who doesnt sleep around but i didn't call like I was meant to when he stopped talking to me And so many other things he said.. He said he had found someone else and wouldn't be talking to 2 ladies at the same time....I tried telling him why I did all that I did but he wouldn't have any of that.. Since the last time we spoke, I have not been able to reach him again.

This is the only guy that has been able to bring love back into my life after my last failed relationship that almost cost me my life..
I told him from the beginning how soft my heart
Is and I wouldn't be able to take another heart break. So that's why I'm here,maybe I will feel better or responsible for this.

Are you for real, nah you can't seriously be pining for such a small man, I mean boy or toddler. Please move on, move that damn sh!t to gear 10 and forget you ever encountered such a sorry soul. If you spend one more second of your time thinking about him then you need professional help
Re: Am I Guilty? by Askseek(f): 2:22am On Aug 02, 2016
nairalife2013:
If u love a man, stand with him all thro, never be d one to call it quits! No matter what!! For God's sake, u are a potential mother and good mothers dont quit. He is going to be yur first son. He is going to hand over his life to u. After God u are going to be d major decider whether he'd live long or die young; whether he have peace at home or writh in chaos and pain. Before he could do the handing over of his life to u, he must have some level of trust. Each man has his own way of finding out the one thing he craves. U d lady cannot fake who u are not when d scrutiny is from a MAN.
From what I see, he seems to love u. He will come back. He may do worst when he comes. This things doesnt have expo, it will be spontaneous either in conversation or action. But, no matter how u try, u will never see it coming, if he is a real man. Just be who u are. Good luck

And you did not choke when you were thinking this, not to talk of typing it. "He is going to be your first son"
Seriously, son not husband oh. So a grown woman will get a son in place of a husband and when his member gets stiff he wants to be husband and in all other matters son. I can't even rationalize that away. God help the young woman and all young women out there if this is the quality of men available, who truly expect to be someone's son not partner.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Guilty? by Arijude(m): 8:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Gaborone:

Nooo, I'm not. I'm a Nigerian. Are you from Botswana?
No

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

, / Urgent Advice Needed For My Marriage / What Does Nigerian Law Says About "Cohabitation"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.