Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Seek Serious Business Partner For Online Shopping Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seek Serious Business Partner For Online Shopping Business (552 Views)

Banks Seek Buyers As CBN Floods Market With Forex / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking / Please Who Has Heard About Bulletproof Shopping Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seek Serious Business Partner For Online Shopping Business by eoronsaye: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2016
Looking for serious reliable individual to join forces with me in setting up ecommerce business in Nigeria. With the increase of smartphones in Nigeria, more and more people are using their phones to conduct their online shopping. Online shopping is a huge market in Nigeria which is still relatively untapped.

I currently have a website in the UK selling beauty products. kindly take a look - www.sweetfacecosmetics.com and let me know your thoughts. The site is still not mobile friendly yet but my developers are currently working on this

I would now like to bring this website to Nigeria. Whoever comes on board do not have to be concerned with us putting together a new website as we can use my existing website. I also have knowledge of suppliers for all products we plan on selling on the website. It is important the person that comes on board is driven, passionate, creative and committed to seeing the success of this project which they can also call their own in Nigeria.

Do get in touch so we can discuss further. The plan is to begin operations in Lagos first and then branch out to other parts of Nigeria followed by other African Countries e.g. Ghana and Angola

Thanks

Re: Seek Serious Business Partner For Online Shopping Business by Greenlandncom(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
eoronsaye:
Looking for serious reliable individual to join forces with me in setting up ecommerce business in Nigeria. With the increase of smartphones in Nigeria, more and more people are using their phones to conduct their online shopping. Online shopping is a huge market in Nigeria which is still relatively untapped.

I currently have a website in the UK selling beauty products. kindly take a look - www.sweetfacecosmetics.com and let me know your thoughts. The site is still not mobile friendly yet but my developers are currently working on this

I would now like to bring this website to Nigeria. Whoever comes on board do not have to be concerned with us putting together a new website as we can use my existing website. I also have knowledge of suppliers for all products we plan on selling on the website. It is important the person that comes on board is driven, passionate, creative and committed to seeing the success of this project which they can also call their own in Nigeria.

Do get in touch so we can discuss further. The plan is to begin operations in Lagos first and then branch out to other parts of Nigeria followed by other African Countries e.g. Ghana and Angola

Thanks

Hello!
I am interested. Check my signature for my phone number let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Training Your Staffs For Effective Decision Making With Microsoft Excel / Real People, Real Results Hair Growth / Mark Zuckerberg Showers Praises On Young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.