Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Please Who Has Heard About Bulletproof Shopping Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Has Heard About Bulletproof Shopping Business (711 Views)

Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money / Who Has Heard About Ishiba And Who Has Benefited / Seek Serious Business Partner For Online Shopping Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Heard About Bulletproof Shopping Business by Damysa(f): 10:20am On May 20, 2016
Hello,

I heard about this business on radio this morning and they are inviting people for a seminar.

According to that they said, when you come and shop with them, you earn points from every other persons that buys there.

Your shopping could just be one off and you begin to earn money.

To me I see it as another strategy of multi-level marketing

Please any body that have heard/know about this should throw more light.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

4 Major Factors 1nairashop Vinko Phones Offers You / #1.1M Investment: On "Kekemarwa(2 Units)" Or "2006 Corolla On Uber" / "Defending The Naira" An Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.