Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export (6002 Views)

Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress / Lagos APC Members Fight Dirty Over Attempt To Impose Candidates For LG Polls / Still On $5 Million Dollars Ugu Export From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by sweetsandy4luv(f): 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
BOMBSHELL: The Bubble Finally Burst As Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty; Abuse Each Other On Social Media Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export Scam, Ifeoma Onwudiwe Calls For The Sack Of James Eze

Source: http://www.newsflashngr.com/bombshell-the-bubble-finally-burst-as-gov-obianos-aides-fights-dirty-abuse-each-other-on-social-media-over-alleged-5-million-ugu-export-scam-ifeoma-onwudiwe-calls-for-the-sack-of-james-ez/

Ifyfine kicks, says James Eze is a total disgrace, failure and must be kicked out.

…two aides, Ifeoma Onwudiwe and James Eze in show of shame.

The bubble has just burst, the center can no longer hold. Obiano aides fight dirty, abuse each other.

In an attempt to defend the $5million Ugu export scam, Obiano aides fight dirty as the matching order given to James Eze, the SSA media to Obiano to find any Ugu farm, take the photograph and publish it, as the only means to defending the scam has become a disaster.

APGA Interactive Forum learnt that James Eze was given a huge sum of money to find a damage control mechanism to palliate the scam called $5million Ugu export, after APGA Forum and Saharareporters exposed the propaganda and lies of the Agu Awka claim.

James Eze was ordered to locate any Ugu farm and publish it as many Nigerians are now asking which farm produced the $5 million Ugu export.

However, James Eze has been wandering in all the farmlands, bushes and forests in Anambra, Kogi and Enugu states to no avail. And when he couldn’t get any, Mr Eze, out of frustration snapped himself and his crew in a boat around Anam and posted it on his Facebook wall.
Source: http://www.newsflashngr.com/bombshell-the-bubble-finally-burst-as-gov-obianos-aides-fights-dirty-abuse-each-other-on-social-media-over-alleged-5-million-ugu-export-scam-ifeoma-onwudiwe-calls-for-the-sack-of-james-ez/

9 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sadists like the op must always post nonsense
Better go to your State of Osun and get busy before Dangote buys up the State

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by delzbaba(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Fraud of the mind,,these people always surprise me,just when you think one thing is working.

6 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by hopeforcharles(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
After the fight tell us the truth. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by ideynl1: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
The James Eze might be AmericanQuarter that propagates Obiano.

A small lie can damage a big reputation.

8 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by omenka(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chaii!! See what SR has caused!! cheesycheesy

Make I run go call my friends to come see this make sense tory. grin

ManMountain, gwales, Hundredhunndred, aresa, ikarm17, Victorvexz, saintdennis.

The bubble seems to have been busted from within. Let's see whom they blame this time. cheesy

30 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by yinkus204(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
A house build wit lie shall fall wit lie $5million ko $100billon ni oya wey all the samsung flat head to come and defend obiango the scam governor of flatness people

12 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by saintdennis(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
omenka:

The bubble seems to have been busted from within. Let's see whom they blame this time. cheesy

Even his people are asking for evidence of their own anambra rice lols

While some are disappointed at the fact that next to Zero Edo people attended their rally in edo state.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by asha82: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
At the end of the day agricultural products were abd are still being exported to Europe from Anambra. What different does it make!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by Noneroone(m): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Obiano treated them with deafening silence. Now they need his attention by all means.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by asha82: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Here is the rice farm in Anambra. The core investors here is Coscharis. Tomorrow you guys will come back and ask where is the rice farm worth 10million dollars.

saintdennis:

Even his people are asking for evidence of their own anambra rice lols

While some are disappointed at the fact that next to Zero Edo people attended their rally in edo state.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by OoduaVanguard: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Smh. What a fvcking disgrace. Obiano don turn scammer. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by saintdennis(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
asha82:
Here is the rice farm in Anambra. The core investors here is Coscharis. Tomorrow you guys will come back and ask where is the rice farm worth 10million dollars.

Knowing your governor I would expect to see a banner, a picture of him or whatever not just open fields.

Well if that is the farm... good.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by Godemcee(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol the drug addict governor,that's aw he said he makes 1billion dolla from exporting leaves nd vegetable ones.who cares though let me face my state ogun state,that state has been bursting my brain recently

9 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by kherington: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
This ugu export scam will put willie the clown in a big mess from rice to tomatoes now ugu but I suspect he exported marijuana

10 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by asha82: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
See Obiano and Coscharis at the farm. The second pix is the rice farm during the last harvesting season.

saintdennis:

Knowing your governor I would expect to see a banner, a picture of him or whatever not just open fields.

Well if that is the farm... good.

6 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by Pavore9: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Am taking nothing personal as the comments here alone are stress-reliever! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All l have to suggest based on experience is that the State re-organize the process. Set up an orderly packing area as those vegetables on the ground de-markets the brand.

6 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Busted. That's why I ve alws hated lies. U need more lies to back up the few lies.

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
I knew it was all SCAM ab initio. How would you export Ugu worth 5.5 million dollars and yet when the list of top 10 non oil export came out from National Bureau of Statistics, Ugu was no where to be found?

Yet our Eboe brothers were chest beating on FRAUD. Thank God for Sahara Reporters.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by tunderay(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
omenka:

The picture they painted about Anambra is like it was the Dubai of Nigeria and the only working governor in Nigeria even more than Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos, now the bubble has been busted, they are running around looking for Ugu farm. Who knows how many scams they have passed across to the people unknowingly.

11 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by Victorvexz(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
lol, the truth will soon come out. Obiano think say we be Ipob miscreant wey him go fit deceive anyhow. Till now Obiano and him goons never show us the farm them harvest $5million worth of Ugwu as evidence, later this Ipob miscreants go dey disturb president wife to go America to clear her case wey she no even know inside Halliburton. Hypocrite yeebos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by aresa: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
omenka:

lmao....The tin don turn to all out ipob on ipob assault... grin

This is the problem with obiango, he's been running around lately spewing likes and idiotic rubbish all over the place from large oil reserve under his village bed and some $5 million dirty roadside ugu rubbish ... grin

Obiango see ya lie lie life.... grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by aresa: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
asha82:

[/s]

Abeg stop shifting post...We are talking about fake ugu.... grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by asha82: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ekoile, have you eaten today? Lemme call freeglobe for you.. cheesy

[s]
aresa:

Abeg stop shifting post...We are talking about fake ugu.... grin
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by aresa: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
asha82:
Ekoile, have you eaten today? Lemme call freeglobe for you..

[/s]

The fact that you and your fellow Igbos are starving hungry doesn't mean other people are..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by sweetsandy4luv(f): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
CC: Seun
Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by saintdennis(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
asha82:
See Obiano and Coscharis at the farm. The second pix is the rice farm during the last harvesting season.

Exactly! Sebi u can now see I know oga willie?

Oya let him go and look for ugu farm to snap pic wink

4 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by Beremx(f): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
OMG!!

I thought they said Rochas was a scam to Imo people, now Obiano has just joined the list of scamming governors in Nigeria.

hahahahahaha!!!

lalasticlala front page biko!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by Mylove55(f): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
angels09:
Sadists like the op must always post nonsense
Better go to your State of Osun and get busy before Dangote buys up the State
i think u ipod are d sadist always hate what is good for d country, just tell ur ipod gov. to show us d agu farm

4 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by zuchyblink(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
As you are hating,100s of trailer packed with Ugu are leaving Anambra state for export to Europe. Keep hating while the local farmers are making their millions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by lisimmo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oh boy. If it's taking this long for the ugwu farm pictures to surface then that farm must be in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export by Beremx(f): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
zuchyblink:
As you are hating,100s of trailer packed with Ugu are leaving Anambra state for export to Europe. Keep hating while the local farmers are making their millions
So trailers will transport Ugu leaves from Anambra to Europe eh kwa?

hahahahahaha!!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari / Nigerian Man Arrested In London For Instigating Killing Of Igbos / Many Yoruba RCCG Members Are Voting Tinubu. Why Do You People Hate This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.