Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari (5995 Views)

IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / U.S. Congratulates Buhari, Nigerians / Nigerian Lady In Tears As She Congratulates Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by InsiderPost(f): 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
The president of Zimbabwe has congratulated Nigeria’s president Muhammadu Buhari on his recent reelection victory.

In a tweet shared via his official twitter handle, Emmerson Mnangagwa, President of Zimbabwe wished Nigeria’s President all the best in his quest to move the country towards progress and developmet.

See tweet below:

Congratulations @MBuhari on your re-election as President of Nigeria. I wish you all the best as you continue to lead your country towards further progress and development, and fulfil the high hopes the people of Nigeria have placed in you.

Source:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/mnangagwa-zimbabwe-congratulates-buhari/

4 Likes

Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by CotenantNIG: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
The Strongest won by numbers, lets all get our pvc in 2023 and convert our likes,shares and tweets to votes
[url=cotenant.com.ng]VOTE[/url]

5 Likes

Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by Topmaike007(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Second to comment on a day like this Biko shower me like...

And moreover Cameroon president has not yet called to congratulate our president cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by MZEE01: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
ok
Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by lrdval: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Don’t argue with anyone about this election. Just tell them go on and suffer. And keep quiet in them. Only a stupid man will not see what happened in this election

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by brainpulse: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
wink cheesy
Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by YurFatHer: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2019
kano results be like:

click like for APC, click share for PDP
Kano results: 1 million+ likes for APC, 300 thousand+ shares for PDP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by tstx(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Birds of a feather... Both men are sinking their countries

See my signature

2 Likes

Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
When would the Cameroonian president send his own message? Nearly every other African president has, except him.

Sore loser. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by vioment: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
You, when u go do your own? Recycled people.

If no be say sowore no sabi run things and change mind, my vote for no waste. Well sha that chapter dun close, i no even been know say duke dey on board. Sowore has missed his opportunity to lead a progressive nigeria because next time nobody go give am face. E go good say im just be party adviser, i actually like dem party name well.
Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by hazardneymar: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cameroonian president closed to us is yet to congratulate PMB

2 Likes

Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by GideonVIBES(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
From one dictator to another.
Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by Talkwell: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
PDP go too wail

3 Likes

Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by exclusive2019: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good one
Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
InsiderPost:
The president of Zimbabwe has congratulated Nigeria’s president Muhammadu Buhari on his recent reelection victory.

In a tweet shared via his official twitter handle, Emmerson Mnangagwa, President of Zimbabwe wished Nigeria’s President all the best in his quest to move the country towards progress and developmet.

See tweet below:

Congratulations @MBuhari on your re-election as President of Nigeria. I wish you all the best as you continue to lead your country towards further progress and development, and fulfil the high hopes the people of Nigeria have placed in you.

Source:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/mnangagwa-zimbabwe-congratulates-buhari/

All the analog muthafuckas are congratulating each other for choking the African continent to death.
Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by Guzel: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
As expected wailers have flooded his page to insult buhari and inec. That’s all they could do

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by Augiiee(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Cameroonians tell your president to congratulate my president on his re-election

2 Likes

Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by PapaAdanna: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Na this kain countries go d congratulate the lifeless one. No beta country go notice am.
Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by ebuk4real(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin

For those smarting from this flawed victory, Time will tell..

1 Like

Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Topmaike007:
Second to comment on a day like this Biko shower me like...

And moreover Cameroon president has not yet called to congratulate our president cheesy

Do they have issues.. Cameroon and Nigeria?
Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Augiiee:
Cameroonians tell your president to congratulate my president on his re-election

Do they have issues??
Re: Emmerson Munangagwa, Zimbabwean President Congratulates Buhari by Topmaike007(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
IJEYdiamond:

Do they have issues.. Cameroon and Nigeria?
don't you know Atiku is from Cameroon cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The IGBO CRIME CULTURE (part 2) / Buhari Signs Nigeria’s 2022 Budget into law / Lagos To Get 50 Electric Buses By 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.