Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,127 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) (14115 Views)

If The Toilet In Our Masjid Stinks... Here Is A Solution! / How Muslims Pray And What They Say / Procedure Of Converting to islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Plappvillemoi(f): 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Question: What are the rules and manners to be followed when answering the call of nature?

ANSWER
1. When entering the toilet, one should say the A'udhu (isti'adha) and Basmala and then recite the prayer "Allahumma innee a'oodhu bika minal khubthi wal khabaa-ith." <=====<<<<< wow you need to pray, interesting, i wonder how many muslims pray before using the toilet.

2. When entering the toilet, one should not have in one's hand anything on which the name of Allahu ta'ala or any verse of the Qur'an al-karim is written. There is no objection if it is in one's pocket or covered with something. Similarly, when stepping into the toilet, one should not be wearing a pendant with the name of Allah on it. If one has, one should tuck it inside the neck of one's sweater before entering it. <=====<<<<< oh really, islamic allah must be very sensitive, we dont want to hurt his feelings.

3. It is permissible to enter the toilet with an amulet if it is covered properly. <=====<<<<< okay thats good cos i hate taking of my amulet, empiree do you?

4. One should enter the toilet with one's left foot and exit with one's right foot. <=====<<<<< loool

5. One should recite the prayer "Alhamdu-lil-laa-hil-la-dhi adh-haba 'a-nil a-dhaa wa 'a-faa-ni" when exiting the toilet.
<=====<<<<< pooing must be a very important ritual for muslims

6. One should not talk or sit for a long time or read anything like a newspaper or sing a song or smoke or chew gum in the toilet. <=====<<<<< rilwanye001 please explain this

7. After cleaning one's private parts, one should cover them immediately.<=====<<<<< islam and its obsession with genit.alia

8. One should neither face the Qibla nor turn one's back toward it while urinating or defecating. no idea what a qibla is

9. [size=15pt]One should remove the feces on one's anus with one's finger and wash one's hand. If there are still traces of filth, one should wash them with water. [/size] <=====<<<<< eww no way , i shall never shake another muslim who believes this garbage. thats it i am done.

10. When cleaning the private parts after answering the call of nature, men should wash them from the back to the front. Women should wash them from the front to the back. Thus, the genitals will not be smeared with filth, nor will it cause one to be sexually aroused by the stimulation of fingers.

11. One should dry one's private parts with a cloth after washing them. If there is not a cloth available, it is permissible to use toilet paper because toilet paper is produced to be used after answering the call of nature. But using other kinds of paper for this purpose is not permissible.

12. One should sprinkle some water over one's underpants after cleaning one's private parts. By doing so, when one notices wetness on one's underpants, one will not feel doubt as to whether it is urine or not. One should assume it to be the sprinkled water and should not fall into baseless misgivings (waswasa).

13. After cleaning their private parts, men should do istibra. Women do not do it. Istibra means not to leave any drops of urine in the urethra. It is done by walking or coughing or lying on the left side.

14. If a man exits the toilet without doing istibra, drops of urine may come out and soil his underwear. Therefore, he should insert a cotton wick as big as a barley seed into his urinary hole, whereby he will prevent urine from oozing out.

15. Istinka means a feeling of being sure and having no doubts that there are no drops of urine left, and one's heart is at ease about it. A man can make wudu' after this certitude in his heart.

16. One should not look at one's private parts or spit into the toilet.

17. One should not urinate while standing unless there is strong necessity for doing so and should not let drops of urine splash onto one's clothes. To that end, one should keep separate pajamas or tracksuit. It is mustahab to enter the toilet with separate pajamas and with the head covered.

18. One should wash one's hands after using the toilet.

19. One must not urinate into any water, on a wall of a mosque, in a cemetery, or on a road.

20. Cleaning the private parts with stones and similar materials is an acceptable substitute for cleaning them with water.

July 29, 2016 at 3:48 PM

This is funny oo shocked allah no get serious thing to talk hence this toilet rules..Islam is a damn Pain!
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Plappvillemoi(f): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
Is there any biblical guides or instructions on CLEANLINESS?. You are welcome to quote O & N Testament.

Directed at OP

Do you think this filty rules make you clean? Muslims are dirty people. Come to the getto where arabs live here, you will see how dirty they truelly are. If you visit these area you will think you are not in the West.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Blackfire(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Not taunting just exposing to people all the stupidity that can be found in islam..
By the way did u pray away the male and female jinns as u peed while squating today. .

Sorry i could not resist. .

buhahahahahaaaha

wo omoyi ma kan mi leyin o

buhahahahaaha
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Blackfire(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Not taunting just exposing to people all the stupidity that can be found in islam..
By the way did u pray away the male and female jinns as u peed while squating today. .

Sorry i could not resist. .

buhahahahahaaaha

wo omidan yi ma kan mi leyin o (damsel dont wound me o)

buhahahahaaha.

Male and female demon in the toilet.. Ni tori olorun alfa muhamodu.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by raphieMontella: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Why should that bother you? It should be our problem not yours. ........................YOU GUYS ARE REALLY RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS. What can i say when you show so much interest in YOUR disbelief in the Muslims Paradise, yet feel so concern about the Virgins.

Anyway Thank you for your concern.
muhammed wwas a bast*ard child abuser...so im jst saying what i expect from him if he were to be in the paradise...
But the painfull truth is that such a paradise doesnt exist..
And keep urr thanks to urself...ion need it

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by clefstone(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
LOVE MY FOOT

No principles. Exactly the reason you have no idea btw right and wrong. Whatever that looks good is good. Bunch of hypocrites. And yet, some of you would come here to denounce gay. Denouncing gay is principle. Question, how did you know gay is wrong?. Don't deny there are Christians who against gay. Where did they got the principle from?

Islam is religion of BALANCE. There is no such thing as silly LOVE. Evil MUST be checked.
As a Xtian I must love everyone including gays and muslims, and I must not judge

3 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by babajeje123(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
What's bible's principle when it comes to gay ?
Oga, Bible doesn't support gayism o.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
babajeje123:

Oga, Bible doesn't support gayism o.
Good, that means you have principles in christianity. So what's bible's stand on using the bathroom, before and after and cleaning after yourself?
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by babajeje123(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
Good, that means you have principles in christianity. So what's bible's stand on using the bathroom, before and after and cleaning after yourself?
Look, bible does emphasis on spiritual cleanliness which automatically affects the outward on. The Holy Book is not obsessed with those ephemeral things that are found in Quran. If not for mental degradation, how can someone be telling me to use sand to clean my bumbum if there's no water? I think you guys should remove those trash from your book or do away with it totally & come up with something more suitable for this century

3 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:

Even my 3 yr old son knows how to clean up aftet himself...he does not need the bible to tell him what is dirty and what is not and thats because common sense is available to us. Obviously if muhammad had said you all should burn your asses eith fire in order to clean up you all would also do it or maybe boil some hot water and soak your genita...lia in it aftet peeing you all would do it too.

This is the face I would make next time a chronic muslim wishes to shake my hand next time

2 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
babajeje123:

Look, bible does emphasis on spiritual cleanliness which automatically affects the outward on. The Holy Book is not obsessed with those ephemeral things that are found in Quran. If not for mental degradation, how can someone be telling me to use sand to clean my bumbum if there's no water? I think you guys should remove those trash from your book or do away with it totally & come up with something more suitable for this century
You have been reasonable until you post this. Have a good day. I will only discuss on this with seekers of knowledge. These are very elementary things we learned before we even able to say "baba" "mama".

You obviously have no detailed reference of purity and cleanliness in ur bible other than to say "spiritual cleanliness affects ur outward ('fantasy')".

Good luck

Note: sorry, we not removing the refernce from our source. It is none of your business. Thanks but no thanks

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
babajeje123:

Dude that muhammad was beyond crazy....wait he forgot to mention the kind of sand....sharp sand or plaster sand or silt or clay?

Islamabad

4 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
You have been reasonable until you post this. Have a good day. I will only discuss on this with seekers of knowledge. These are very elementary things we learned before we even able to say "baba" "mama".

You obviously have no detailed reference of purity and cleanliness in ur bible other than to say "spiritual cleanliness affects ur outward ('fantasy')".

Good luck

Note: sorry, we not removing the refernce from our source. It is none of your business. Thanks but no thanks

So you have no idea that innner cleanliness would show outwardly and not the other way round?

With all the sandy bum bum cleaning and not talking in the toilet and praying against toilet male and female demons and all that yet beheading is an aphrodisiac for you guys and terrorism.

Does this not show a fundamental flaw in you? Guy behave yourself abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by bigybanty02(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So you have no idea that innner cleanliness would show outwardly and not the other way round?

With all the sandy bum bum cleaning and not talking in the toilet and praying against toilet male and female demons and all that yet beheading is an aphrodisiac for you guys and terrorism.

Does this not show a fundamental flaw in you? Guy behave yourself abeg.
lwkmd chaii reading ur post laff dey kill me 4 here abeg take am easy make my belle no bust jooor lol
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by annunaki2(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:

Good luck

Olodo, there several laws on cleanliness and even sanitation in the bible(leviticus 15) which precedes islam by at least 3,000 years so stop exposing your ignorance in public.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by babajeje123(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
[center][/center]
Empiree:

Good luck

I don't have mb to waste on you guys. Kindly continue to wash your dick with sand & leaves. And when you want to sleep with your wife, blindfold her she doesn't see it.

2 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by parisbookaddict(f): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:

Dude pray hard so jinns don't fly in ur bum.. That's what Mohammed the mentally imbalanced fellow thought.. Do U see why sane people don't take him serious..

U clean ur bum with Stone and sand.. U avoid looking at ur Instruments.. In all honesty do U do all this crap

Stupid rules that show a man with serious mental health issues.. Empires U are far smart than Mohammed, if U actually went to college.. You should be muhammads prophet..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

muhammed wwas a bast*ard child abuser...so im jst saying what i expect from him if he were to be in the paradise...
But the painfull truth is that such a paradise doesnt exist..
And keep urr thanks to urself...ion need it

"BUT THE PAINFUL TRUTH IS THAT SUCH A PARDISE DOESNT EXIST"

So why all the Emotional hype.............HAVE YOU EATEN FOOD TODAY.

A hungry man is an angry man.

Why all the Anger when your TRUTH is that such a paradise exist not.

YOUR ARE A BAST*ARD..........YOUR FATHER IS A BAST*DARD and your GRAND FATHER TOO............why because only BASTAR*DS get angry over what they BELIEVE is not TRUE AND YET FEEL VERY EMOTIONAL ABOUT.

Go and ask your MOTHER who your REAL FATHER IS.

Ooooops, i just REMEMBERED.........." The painful TRUTH is that she was RAPED by a BASTA*RD she cannot recognise.

AM SORRY FOR YOU FOR!

3 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Plappvillemoi(f): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Dude pray hard so jinns don't fly in ur bum.. That's what Mohammed the mentally imbalanced fellow thought.. Do U see why sane people don't take him serious..

U clean ur bum with Stone and sand.. U avoid looking at ur Instruments.. In all honesty do U do all this crap

Stupid rules that show a man with serious mental health issues.. Empires U are far smart than Mohammed, if U actually went to college.. You should be muhammads prophet..
grin grin grin
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Plappvillemoi(f): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
Islam is a Canc.er. The founder was a pedophile, a rapist to crown it all a (womaniser). In the Hadith we are told that Muhammed used to have intercourse with his wives, 9 of them, within one hour, day or night. And that he was given the sexual power of 30 men. Muhammed alla.h always give him what the One true God never give to any man in History. Imagin the toilet rules of this thread.. SMH for Muslims.

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Plappvillemoi:
grin grin grin
You think this is HILARIOUS?
Hmm!!!
You havent seen H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
babajeje123:
[center][/center]
I don't have mb to waste on you guys. Kindly continue to wash your dick with sand & leaves. And when you want to sleep with your wife, blindfold her she doesn't see it.
parisbookaddict:

annunaki2:

Olodo, there several laws on cleanliness and even sanitation in the bible(leviticus 15) which precedes islam by at least 3,000 years so stop exposing your ignorance in public.
naijadeyhia:

Dude that muhammad was beyond crazy....wait he forgot to mention the kind of sand....sharp sand or plaster sand or silt or clay?

Islamabad

[size=21pt]Bunch of PRODUCTS of RAPE by Bandits[/size] filled with extraordinary CARNAL MIND grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by babajeje123(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:

[size=21pt]Bunch of PRODUCTS of RAPE by Bandits[/size] filled with extraordinary CARNAL MIND grin grin
You are too childish. I know you're frustrated following Muhammad & defending his paedophilic attitude. So sorry for you

3 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:

See follower of a rapist calling the innocent products of rape....i am suspecting that the delusional and depraved spirit of muhammad has possessed you

3 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by parisbookaddict(f): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:

Empiree the "pharmacist" defending his prophet with his best effort.. insults.. lol
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by raphieMontella: 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:

"BUT THE PAINFUL TRUTH IS THAT SUCH A PARDISE DOESNT EXIST"

So why all the Emotional hype.............HAVE YOU EATEN FOOD TODAY.

A hungry man is an angry man.

Why all the Anger when your TRUTH is that such a paradise exist not.

YOUR ARE A BAST*ARD..........YOUR FATHER IS A BAST*DARD and your GRAND FATHER TOO............why because only BASTAR*DS get angry over what they BELIEVE is not TRUE AND YET FEEL VERY EMOTIONAL ABOUT.

Go and ask your MOTHER who your REAL FATHER IS.

Ooooops, i just REMEMBERED.........." The painful TRUTH is that she was RAPED by a BASTA*RD she cannot recognise.

AM SORRY FOR YOU FOR!
the reason it is painful is because countless numbers of illiterate and ignorant humans have been misled..and still are...by a well calculated constructed lie of the sixth century...
And i findd it not suprising that u do not know what emotional maturity is...illiteracy is an evident trait in northerners...thats why u'd see a 22/23 year old boy already a grandfather...

Damn perverteous creatures...well its nt gonna seem bad to u guyz since mohammed deflowered and abused a nine year old gal..so ure jst following his path...
What an endless path of foolishness

3 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

the reason it is painful is because countless numbers of illiterate and ignorant humans have been misled..and still are...by a well calculated constructed lie of the sixth century...
And i findd it not suprising that u do not know what emotional maturity is...illiteracy is an evident trait in northerners...thats why u'd see a 22/23 year old boy already a grandfather...

Damn perverteous creatures...well its nt gonna seem bad to u guyz since mohammed deflowered and abused a nine year old gal..so ure jst following his path...
What an endless path of foolishness

Have you checked the statistics of TEENNAGE pregnancy in the U.S.A..........for crying out LOUD? Is the LIES of the 6th century responsible for them too? check out the Rankings of TEENAGE PREGNANCY in the World and tell us where Predominantly Muslim countries lie.

You used the NORTHERS as an example................While Islam is a Universal concept.

WHO IS THE ONE WHOSE EDUCATION EQUALS TO ILLIITERACY HERE?

www.perfectinsider.com/top-10-countries-with-highest-teenage-pregnancy-rate/
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:

You think this is HILARIOUS?

Hmm!!!

You havent seen H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S.

And this? tongue

Plappvillemoi:
Islam is a Canc.er. The founder was a pedophile, a rapist to crown it all a (womaniser). In the Hadith we are told that Muhammed used to have intercourse with his wives, 9 of them, within one hour, day or night. And that he was given the sexual power of 30 men. Muhammed alla.h always give him what the One true God never give to any man in History. Imagin the toilet rules of this thread.. SMH for Muslims.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Have you checked the statistics of TEENNAGE pregnancy in the U.S.A..........for crying out LOUD? Is the LIES of the 6th century responsible for thank. check out the Rankings of TEENAGE PREGNANCY in the World and tell us where Predominantly Muslim countries lie.

You used the NORTHERS as an example................While Islam is a Universal concept.

I was going to say this. It seems the dude is not informed. pls go through my profile you will see my new thread titled "Hot Topic". I invited everyone to read. The thread talks about that.

There are bunch of 25-30yrs old grandma and grandpa in the US. It has nothing to with with what the dude said. Besides, the reason 30 yrs old grandma in the US is not blamed is bcus economy is good. Govt automatically gives its fair share for the baby. That's why they give birth early. These christians are bunch of hypocrites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Empiree:
I was going to say this. It seems the dude is not informed. pls go through my profile you will see my new thread titled "Hot Topic". I invited everyone to read. The thread talks about that.

There are bunch of 25-30yrs old grandma and grandpa in the US. It has nothing to with with what the dude said. Besides, the reason 30 yrs old grandma in the US is not blamed is bcus economy is good. Govt automatically gives its fair share for the baby. That's why they give birth early. These christians are bunch of hypocrites

The Economy is a factor but the MAJOR FACTOR is the sexual revolution that took place in the 60s. I have done a study on that.................I gat to go. Take care.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by raphieMontella: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Have you checked the statistics of TEENNAGE pregnancy in the U.S.A..........for crying out LOUD? Is the LIES of the 6th century responsible for thank. check out the Rankings of TEENAGE PREGNANCY in the World and tell us where Predominantly Muslim countries lie.

proof of my proposal...which is illiteracy jst showed by u..
Did i say pregnancy? Or family way?
...they both come frm a process bt they are clearly two separately evolved things man...
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by raphieMontella: 12:05am On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Islamabad
lol...we not on the same page..buh i jst have to commend this...u nd trolls lol

cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp / Nigerian Girl Wins Qur’an Recitation Competition In Jordan From 40 Countries / 5 Interesting Facts About The Sallah Festival (eid-ul-kabir)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.