Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What's The Mean Of MAINT REQ.D In Honda Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Mean Of MAINT REQ.D In Honda Car (2172 Views)

2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) / Cow Takes A Ride In Honda Accord 2007 / Abandoned Honda Car On Aboh Road, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Mean Of MAINT REQ.D In Honda Car by Rahym001(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Pls I would like Honda Users to tell me the meaning of MAINT REQ.D in Honda cars. I use a 1999 Honda Baby boy. I just changed my engine. Oil yestaday
Re: What's The Mean Of MAINT REQ.D In Honda Car by emorse(m): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Maintenance Required.
Re: What's The Mean Of MAINT REQ.D In Honda Car by Rahym001(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
emorse:
Maintenance Required.

but i changed my oil yesterday.
Re: What's The Mean Of MAINT REQ.D In Honda Car by lonelydora: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
You changed your oil but you didn't reset it. Go back to your mechanic and tell him to reset that light for you, believing he is not a Kazeem and knows what to do.

If he says he can't, do not allow him touch your car again, then come back here and tell us.

1 Like

Re: What's The Mean Of MAINT REQ.D In Honda Car by bravolad(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Rahym001:

but i changed my oil yesterday.

It's easy & simple to reset your maintenance required light. You need not go back to any mechanic.

Watch this video & do the reset yourself;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0jp_gzAYSc

(1) (Reply)

₦135m Brabus G700 And ₦110m Brabus GL700 Test Drive In Lagos By Motion Town / Bad Noise From The Car, Please Help / Registration Of Any Vehicle Documents Contact me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.