Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa (6918 Views)

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" / Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
I'm beggining to suspect Nigerians originated directly from the lineage of the Devil/Lucifer himself Nigerians are disgrace to entire Africa not all of us but they are part of us, when you check all these useless people came from a particular tribe tarnishing the image of the entire nation, i wish South African government will chase away majority of the so called pastors in South Africa because majority are Drug peddlers in sheep clothings, please let's respect ourselfs guys money is not everything but what we contributed to national building and a better society.

14 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by alade112(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
UganndaniX™ comes to mind

4 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by fastguy10: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
@op u r just talking n making noise without making any point
tell us the useless life Nigerians r living in south Africa

10 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by badmuspeace(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
What is happening in SA that you never make us know... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by ihebrooke(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
ucheokpara100:
I'm beggining to suspect Nigerians originated directly from the lineage of the Devil/Lucifer himself Nigerians are disgrace to entire Africa not all of us but they are part of us, when you check all these useless people came from a particular tribe tarnishing the image of the entire nation, i wish South African government will chase away majority of the so called pastors in South Africa because majority are Drug peddlers in sheep clothings, please let's respect ourselfs guys money is not everything but what we contributed to national building and a better society.

You made no point at all. How are Nigerians tarnishing our image? undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
some tins are betta left unsaid, he who have ear let him hear. the people iam referring to will get the message this is not for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by ayanbaba2(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Be specific bro!

God bless Nigerians!!!
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by iNoveFurniture: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by MrJah(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
You just posted trash here.

1 Like

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by onatisi(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
ucheokpara100:
some tins are betta left unsaid, he who have ear let him hear. the people iam referring to will get the message this is not for everyone.
if you know that something's are better left unsaid then why did u create and started this thread in the first place?
Maybe it is time seun starts charging money from ppl before they can create a thread.
Smh

28 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by kettle84(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
ucheokpara100:
certainly no points were raised. drug peddling is a social mence sweeping across the world Indians ,Indonesians,Zimbabweans,Thai, Mexicans ,Americans ,Jamaicans ,south Africans have been caught in the act.we condemn it .over the years women have been caught with drugs in their privates,stomach countless of times at MMA Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by OohLalah(f): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
ucheokpara100:
I'm beggining to suspect Nigerians originated directly from the lineage of the Devil/Lucifer himself Nigerians are disgrace to entire Africa not all of us but they are part of us, when you check all these useless people came from a particular tribe tarnishing the image of the entire nation, i wish South African government will chase away majority of the so called pastors in South Africa because majority are Drug peddlers in sheep clothings, please let's respect ourselfs guys money is not everything but what we contributed to national building and a
better society.

Exactly! Thank you for nothing but the truth! I have been saying this on this forum forever!

2 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by PROVERBZ(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
exactly what have u been saying please can't seem to understand did thread¿?!
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by hakimmiyya: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Op you have said a lot.A word is enough for the wise. Even the south Africans know the particular tribe in Nigeria that are into the drug peddling and also using church as a cover up for heinous crimes.The Ipobians are always up to no good.

4 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
OohLalah:

Exactly! Thank you for nothing but the truth! I have been saying this on this forum forever!
Thanks these are people who understand the essence of this tread.
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by SniperD(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
and i actually opened the thread expecting to see something relevant.

@ op u made no point...if i check you well you may be among the pastors u mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by Thukzee01(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ok noted
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
hakimmiyya:
Op you have said a lot.A word is enough for the wise. Even the south Africans know the particular tribe in Nigeria that are into the drug peddling and also using church as a cover up for heinous crimes.The Ipobians are always up to no good.
These are people who understand this tread God bless u for passing the message across.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by stevecantrell: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
ucheokpara100:

I know SA very well and some of us get up to there but you shouldnt have started what u cant finish. Attention seeking should be banned on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
To slap this mumu op just dey hungry me.

14 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
ucheokpara100:
These are people who understand this tread God bless u for passing the message across.

Coward!

9 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
You are sounding like somebody who is envious of these people from that part of the country you mentioned!

3 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
OP are you saying Ibo people are selling hard drugs in SA and using church to cover up?

I don't agree grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
OP are you saying Ibo people are selling hard drugs in SA and using church to cover up?

I don't agree grin
one particular tribe dey against this tread lol......... atleast them get the message make them know wetin their brothers dey do.

1 Like

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by Kelechi2020(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]when you check all these useless people came from a particular tribe tarnishing the image of the entire nation, [/s]
To inform you, you didnt make any sense in all you wrote.Dont just start another e war

2 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
OohLalah:

Admit it you get orgasms from hearing negative news about Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by wowmenow: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
What is the difference between Aisha Buhari that collect bribe and a Nigerian that carry drugs

Change start from top not below

3 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by OohLalah(f): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Admit it you get orgasms from hearing negative news about Nigeria.

Lol! But we are talking about South Africa dear.
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by OohLalah(f): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
ucheokpara100:
one particular tribe dey against this tread lol......... atleast them get the message make them know wetin their brothers dey do.

I am a South African please go through my posts,I have been saying that Ibos ( yes we know who is who, we are not ignorant) are killing our countries future generations with drugs. They not only sell at churches, they go to schools and sell candy like drugs most times them give some free to get school kids hooked. But seemingly Nigeria don't give a damn as long as these evil people are making money. They will just tell you there is market. But one day is one day. You watch this space, the same Nigeria will call us haters and jealous when our laws get tougher to Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by Hadone(m): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2016
ucheokpara100:
Your massage is clear, precise, and informative. You don't need to say igbo this igbo that or to refer to xenophobic challenges which is globally known to everyone. You can live a meaningful life here in Nigeria ONLY if you chooses to. Many people ended up losing there whole life in a quest for making it better. A word is enough for the....
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by ikarm17: 12:24am On Aug 01, 2016
[size=14pt]Osus spoiling our name in SA, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, and China.

The pariah of Africa[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by MPSA(m): 12:55am On Aug 01, 2016
fastguy10:
@op
u r just talking n making noise without making any point

tell us the useless life Nigerians r living in south Africa

He said: "Useless nigerian pastors are selling drugs in south africa", grin, The police must start to look after this ussless animals grin, This is the first time, I hear about this grin Nigerians! I love you guys grin God forgive this useless pastors if this is true. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disturbing Photos Of How Crowded Kano Market Is Today / Anambra: APC Fixes N22.5 Million For Nomination Forms / Tinubu Not Relying On Atiku’s Crisis With Wike To Win Presidential Election- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.