Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa (6917 Views)

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" / Those Calling For Aisha’s Arrest Are Living In Stone Age – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by fabre4: 3:58am On Aug 01, 2016
hakimmiyya:
Op you have said a lot.A word is enough for the wise. Even the south Africans know the particular tribe in Nigeria that are into the drug peddling and also using church as a cover up for heinous crimes.The Ipobians are always up to no good.

But the most educated tribe with brown roof zinc are disgracing Nigeria internationally I learnt Nigeria will not compete in 4*400relay race because one educated woman from the brown roof tribe took drugs and didn't know they would detect it.
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by ikarm17: 3:59am On Aug 01, 2016
fabre4:

But the most educated tribe with brown roof zinc are disgracing Nigeria internationally I learnt Nigeria will not compete in 4*400relay race because one educated woman from the brown roof tribe took drugs and didn't know they would detect it.

Osu spotted

1 Like

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 01, 2016
OohLalah:

I am a South African please go through my posts,I have been saying that Ibos ( yes we know who is who, we are not ignorant) are killing our countries future generations with drugs. They not only sell at churches, they go to schools and sell candy like drugs most times them give some free to get school kids hooked. But seemingly Nigeria don't give a damn as long as these evil people are making money. They will just tell you there is market. But one day is one day. You watch this space, the same Nigeria will call us haters and jealous when our laws get tougher to Nigerians.

sisi. ...from your point of view don't you have laws that deals with drug offenders or are you saying S/A police are incompetent?
bcs here in Nigeria too including any part of the world are not drugs free....but every one knows law enforcement agencies handles that

From the op you can understand he was not just creating a thread for deliberation,... he sounded like a wounded lion..

psychological you can understand there is a business gone bad btw him and another hence he quickly attack the Church...

.since he is away of what's going on in the Church
why don't he do the simple thing by contacting the corps ...or do you believe there's someone who can help him on this forum
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by shukuokukobambi: 4:13am On Aug 01, 2016
fabre4:

unfortunately, she mixed too much with your sisters and imbibed a bad trait. See your sisters in their glory

Although the Athletics Federation of Nigeria (AFN), declined to name the affected athletes yesterday, independent sources confirmed that Vivian Chukwuemeka, Lauretta Ozoh and Regina George were those who samples tested positive to banned substances.

read the full story here http://www..com/talk/topic,119000.0.html

2 Likes

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by Nobody: 4:40am On Aug 01, 2016
ucheokpara100:
I'm beggining to suspect Nigerians originated directly from the lineage of the Devil/Lucifer himself Nigerians are disgrace to entire Africa not all of us but they are part of us, when you check all these useless people came from a particular tribe tarnishing the image of the entire nation, i wish South African government will chase away majority of the so called pastors in South Africa because majority are Drug peddlers in sheep clothings, please let's respect ourselfs guys money is not everything but what we contributed to national building and a better society.

What is this one saying?
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by andysnoopy(m): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2016
This one created that username to troll. . He's a learner. .
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2016
carmag:

sisi. ...from your point of view don't you have laws that deals with drug offenders or are you saying S/A police are incompetent?
bcs here in Nigeria too including any part of the world are not drugs free....but every one knows law enforcement agencies handles that

From the op you can understand he was not just creating a thread for deliberation,... he sounded like a wounded lion..

psychological you can understand there is a business gone bad btw him and another hence he quickly attack the Church...

.since he is away of what's going on in the Church
why don't he do the simple thing by contacting the corps ...or do you believe there's someone who can help him on this forum
I dont believe someone who is part of them can creat this type of tread, what i see South Africans are tolerating us alot hence i want to expose them atleast let them know people now know their strategy and repent from such barbaric act.
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by ucheokpara100(m): 6:06am On Aug 01, 2016
atleast some who were ignorant are informed now and police will look towards that direction.
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 01, 2016
The Afonjas.... Always getting jittery when anything the great tribe is mentioned. A tribe so useless that they can't sleep without mentioning the great tribe of chukwu okike.

Their so called Political warlord... Tinubu is a known criminal ooo. A man wanted in America for drug exportation!!!

This coward OP is so Afonjanistic that he is even afraid to mention the tribe he is talking about... Brown roof rebuplicans!!
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2016
In my next world, it is better I come back as a tree in Igboland than an Afonja from the BRR. If I say Brown, You say Roof... Another man say republic.. Omoh.. Na u sabi.

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by fabre4: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

unfortunately, she mixed too much with your sisters and imbibed a bad trait. See your sisters in their glory

Although the Athletics Federation of Nigeria (AFN), declined to name the affected athletes yesterday, independent sources confirmed that Vivian Chukwuemeka, Lauretta Ozoh and Regina George were those who samples tested positive to banned substances.

read the full story here http://www..com/talk/topic,119000.0.html

I thought the brown roof zinced people don't do drugs. anyway they have a reputation of being easily brainwashed she may have been brainwashed by the yeebos the same way they were Brainwashed into voting by promising them 5000 and free food
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by kuuljay(m): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2016
hakimmiyya:
Op you have said a lot.A word is enough for the wise. Even the south Africans know the particular tribe in Nigeria that are into the drug peddling and also using church as a cover up for heinous crimes.The Ipobians are always up to no good.
they don't know any tribe they simply generalise them as nigerians, I wish they knew it's a particular set of isrealis
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by makazona(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2016
ucheokpara100:
I'm beggining to suspect Nigerians originated directly from the lineage of the Devil/Lucifer himself Nigerians are disgrace to entire Africa not all of us but they are part of us, when you check all these useless people came from a particular tribe tarnishing the image of the entire nation, i wish South African government will chase away majority of the so called pastors in South Africa because majority are Drug peddlers in sheep clothings, please let's respect ourselfs guys money is not everything but what we contributed to national building and a better society.

Stop tarnishing the image of your family here by spewing rubbish
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by uckennety(m): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2016
ikarm17:
[size=14pt]Osus spoiling our name in SA, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, and China.

The pariah of Africa[/size]

THEN Let em go
Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by shukuokukobambi: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
fabre4:

I thought the brown roof zinced people don't do drugs. anyway they have a reputation of being easily brainwashed she may have been brainwashed by the yeebos the same way they were Brainwashed into voting by promising them 5000 and free food

You're very dull. So your akpu brain is so useless it has started comparing anabolic steroids to hard drugs? abi you think say na cocaine dem dey talk here? cheesy

Maria Sharapova too has been banned for drugs and she's not in Prison. Lance Armstrong too was banned for drugs but he's not in prison.

Obinna Nwajagu was caught with drugs and he was executed. Okonkwo Nonso Kingsley was caught with drugs and he was executed. Now tell me you're still too dumb to know that that even though panadol is a drug, it's not the same as a drug called Heroin? cheesy

Who can be more brainwashed than the mumus who bought biafran passport with N10,000 and hoped to use it to obtain American visa? cheesy

Who can be more brainwashed than the dunces who were told by the albino dilector that 80 countries are supporting biafra and Putin has agreed to come bomb Nigeria to free them and they believed? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Useless Life Nigerians Are Living In South Africa by OohLalah(f): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
ucheokpara100:
I dont believe someone who is part of them can creat this type of tread, what i see South Africans are tolerating us alot hence i want to expose them atleast let them know people now know their strategy and repent from such barbaric act.

I will give you a live example. Christ Embassy church in Parklands, Cape Town dismissed and fought their Nigerian Pastor after he begged them to stop peddling drugs after they have made least enough to keep them going. It was war! That is well known even by intelligence circles in SA that Nigerians have gone beyond the unthinkable by using churches as drug peddling and meeting places.

As a Christian it hurts because the Government is slowly but surely getting hostile towards the church. I won't be surprised that we will be among the first countries to regulate church activities which is baaad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is Buhari Leaving For Donald J Trump Inauguration ????? / Zainab Ahmed: AfDB Should Step Up Job Creation Efforts / Our Officer Didn't Shoot Any Medical Doctor - Delta PPRO, DSP Edafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.