Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? (23561 Views)

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Yemi Osinbajo And Namadi Sambo Meet Behind Closed Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by mmmustapha(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2016
he's coming back today, my humble Vp.
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by free2ryhme: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2016
He collected the contract for NPA building in lagos and today nothing has been done and the contract itself was overbloated with figures
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by kristisking(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2016
He ran away from EFCC

1 Like

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by SweetJoystick(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2016
He is not useful like he was when he was VP. So of what use is it to be in the public domain?

1 Like

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Cornerstone001: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2016
see nnamdi saamboribo
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by xtivin(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Enjoying our yams somewhere
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2016
HRich:
He's in my House. He's now my gateman.
......Na lie !!! See am grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by biggie73(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Let sleeping dog lies.
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Emyogalanya: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2016
As in remy to dino ?
martin92:
let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by win3k: 9:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Mallams don't make the news like Southerners, they steal more money but keep their mouths shut thats why.

1 Like

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Emyogalanya: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Like seriously the last time gej was said to be seeking asylum in civ he came home to show himself . And said he no run and even revealed that he is under investigation by apc. Abeg north bring namadi out or is he in asylum mission in Saudi.and even now i know he is somewhere reading this oga come out of hiding o. Apc and buhari and efcc abeg make una take my Nokia torch use find am
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Emyogalanya: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Even deziani go hospital we still see her, if him don finish the knee surgery make him come out o we no go gree
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by obailala(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2016
I've always asked myself this same question; how has this man managed to keep himself 100% out of the news?

2 Likes

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Emyogalanya: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Dogs and baboons season 1 written by buhari
JingoOAU:

And what's the name of the script by the way?
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by collitexnaira(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2016
The man hardly make any contribution when he was the vp,, So dull for a vp

1 Like

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by deesdee: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2016
Emyogalanya:
Am seriously tempted to ask this question cos since they came out of office almost all the principal actors of the last regime has been in one news, or another but this man who has the most charming smile has never benn in the news.
Is this man under the proverbial house arrest of shagari and ekwueme fame? For those who keep shouting gej/peg all over the place abeg what happened to this una illustrious and famed son. Am so sure he was part making the gej policies that u claimed destroyed the country.
From all that i know all former presidents and their vp have been castrated for their bad policies but not this one. Why is gej alone Ben ridiculed and sambo left out. Currently even Osinbajo is not spared. Oya arewa come out and tell us about ur favoured son.
NB: i followed the campaigns the man and his wife did little to convince their people especially the wife who kept telling them to vote whoever they wished not much conviction like they had nothing to lose.
Mods to the rescue please
This guy is hated in the North for what he did, but trust me he had no chance loot when other where looting, thats why he is free.
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by HAH: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2016
He is in Kaduna very quiet, my neignour that knows him paid a visit to him and asked him why has nothing been indicted on him He said do you know how I was sidelined expecially during the campaign, he told my friend even the funds for campaign for his home state kaduna was channeled through the governor Ramalan Yero.

2 Likes

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Emyogalanya: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2016
Ridiculous ! Hated for what he did? What did he do? Against north or against Nigeria He was handpicked by gej hope u remember. Ok lets take ur point nigerians hated gej, pdp and entire last regime for looting? Right? If the man as u said had no chance to loot why the hate then? Who exactly is doing the hating and for what and that hate seems to hate him behind closed doors why not on the national scene. Don't contradict urself pls
deesdee:

This guy is hated in the North for what he did, but trust me he had no chance loot when other where looting, thats why he is free.
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by chumakk: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2016
The VP office where people go and disappeared. It is black hole grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by jahsharon: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2016
DabuIIIT:
The dullapa jailed ekweme when he overthrew the democratically elected shagari...tribal bigot of a despotic tyrant

If Ekweme comes back to the world again, Buhari will still jail him.

1 Like

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by DabuIIIT: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2016
jahsharon:

nepabill holder,ekwueme never die o...ur zombie nø get pt2..

1 Like

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Emyogalanya: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2016
HAH:
He is in Kaduna very quiet, my neignour that knows him paid a visit to him and asked him why has nothing been indicted on him He said do you know how I was sidelined expecially during the campaign, he told my friend even the funds for campaign for his home state kaduna was channeled through the governor Ramalan Yero.

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Emyogalanya: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Back from where ? Where did u send him to ? Are u anticipating his obituary
jahsharon:

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Emyogalanya: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Tell that to tuned idagbhon and atiku and Augustus aikhomu, and others
chumakk:
The VP office where people go and disappeared. It is black hole grin
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Who is him in the north? Just make ur findings he has value in the north and nothing ever recognise him in the north except the Ugandas and the zoo animals.
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by seguntijan(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2016
And we are all blaming PMB for the economic problem of Nigeria. the major responsibility of the VP is to be the coordinating minister of the economy, that's why GEJ gave it to NOI when he knows his VP is not capable. the presence and actions of Prof. Osinbajo really shows that the post of the VP is not ceremonial. GEJ is not just lucky with the people around him starting from his wife. I really learnt a lot from GEJ and PMB a lot. God bless them all

1 Like

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2016
That man case no be here....dumb ass nigga. I like him tho
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Victorblaze14(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2016
He was part of the plot that removed gej from office he even lost in his own ward that is why this administration left out in their war against pdp
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by orisa37: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2016
I ran.
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by KnowAll(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Funny enough d man as anchitect initiated and conceptualized some laudable project. The new Kaduna millenium city and bringing to fruition the reality of the fast train between Kadauna and Abuja. He was d brain or man behind this project. And today that project is fully accomplished.

He has played his part.
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by morule20(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2016
Evil men did, will surely live with and after them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names) / Yoruba Groups Set June 12 As Referendum Date / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.