Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? (23560 Views)

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Yemi Osinbajo And Namadi Sambo Meet Behind Closed Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by MKO4ever(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Was he ever in the news, nobody heard his name even while still in government!!
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by vislabraye(m): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
stano2:
When he was the VP I hardly see him nor hear his voice, is it now he's out you expect to be seeing and knowing his whereabouts.

grin
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by brojoshua: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thanks for this. So let EFCC go after him too and let no looter be spared. Let not the federal government cover any looter because he or she is from one part of the country or another. Let the government correct herself if she had done this and now extend the probe to every one that is involved in looting Nigerian money whether he is from east or west or north or south or central. Let the good people of Nigeria speak out about any wrong that the government is committing and and let the good and responsive government correct the errors instantly, that Nigeria may keep on moving forward. Thank you all
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
He was among the people that return their loot, GEJ/PEJ top the list, Abdusalam and Atiku the former VP return fund given to him by Dasuki to buy off all the delegates of APC to win presidential primary.

The previous government was a total mess, that was the genesis of the problem we are facing now.

Believe it or leave it, i owe no one explanation.
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
HAH:
He is in Kaduna very quiet, my neignour that knows him paid a visit to him and asked him why has nothing been indicted on him He said do you know how I was sidelined expecially during the campaign, he told my friend even the funds for campaign for his home state kaduna was channeled through the governor Ramalan Yero.

Yep, it would appear that he was underrated by the Jonathan administration and therefore bypassed administratively including the looting which turned out to be his good fortune that he never was included in the Dasuki ATM hand outs; otherwise he would have by now been chatting with EFCC.
He is also smart enough to stay low and out of sight; unlike the likes FFK, Metuh etc who foolishly think that verbal confrontation and insulting the government in daily newspapers is playing smart.
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Lexzytee(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
The tym dat phyno said he is popular than d VP u tink say he dy lie...as I dy xo I am popular than himm...nobody knws abt him maybe he don die...
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op you forgot he is an architect? He is busy drawing building plans in the US wink
Re: Where is Former Vp: Namadi Sambo? by DaudaAbu(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Na madiniyar zazzau?

Is nowhere ro be found?

Check with the zaria emirate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Ajimobi’s Election As Oyo Governor / Genocide Looms, Atiku Warns As Igbo Leaders, Northern Youths’ Meeting Ends / APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.