Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) (68363 Views)

Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / Suicide Note Of Airforce Officer Who Killed His Girlfriend, Pic In Military Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Lukmann1: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2016

He may be a spied from the enemy camp, good they catched him on time soon.
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by allanphash7(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
Oga i no go anywhere got me breaking

This really make my day

Kakakakakakakakaka
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by ronald4lif(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
But can anyone give reason why it is a problem to wear military camouflage in Naija

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by frubben(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lwkmd, persin boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by IntroVAT: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin
"I'm not going anywhere"
Dead
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Worksunlimited: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Kevsman:
Hahaha, the baba don buy job

The guy over-ripe for massaging...
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by claremont(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
He is wearing a Nigerian military uniform and he is clean-shaven as well, you don't need a Prophet to tell you that this man is clearly impersonating. I hope he was just given a full-body massage and handed over to the police.

Good job soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by streetdisciple: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
ronald4lif:
But can anyone give reason why it is a problem to wear military camouflage in Naija

Some miscreants use it to oppress innocent civilians and even use it for robbery

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Drigdee(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
herzern:
someone should explain to me.....Military Men are meant to protect the nation from external attacks....but why do they beat Civilians??.......They could have arrested the man and hand him over to police.........let the court do the judgement.......

I hate violence

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by gurunlocker: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lol.... Oga please.... See as soldier dey make a grown man cry... lol

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by bosteps: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Op, what is the name of the impostor?
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by eph12(m): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
josephine123:
lol... d guy no even get mind
Which kind mind u wan get for there? You dey craze?
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by zaida202(f): 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hahahahaha d guy don buy market
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by gretblue: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
auntysimbiat:
Even the soldiers dey laugh... the guy even get camou bag.. shave all beards ... THE CRIMINAL COME TURN TO STAMMERER ..

lalasticlala seun , come see ooo
I see you Aunty Simbiat
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by eph12(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
herzern:
someone should explain to me.....Military Men are meant to protect the nation from external attacks....but why do they beat Civilians??.......They could have arrested the man and hand him over to police.........let the court do the judgement.......

I hate violence
So in that video you watched a civilian was beaten?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Make I look for trouble small

See as uchena spoil mouth because of small small boys,na only mouth dem get especially on nairaland grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by planetx: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
What law exactly says a civilian cannot wear camo, you mean the NA is superior to the armys of countries were civilians can wear camo freely. If you can wear camo openly in the greatest military power in the world the almighty USA who the fvck is the NA to be harassing people for wearing camo.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
bosteps:
Op, what is the name of the impostor?
him name na uchena
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Ezeego1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hahahahahaha
Real comedy.
Abeg that guy na coward.
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
I laughed out loud when I was watching this video on Facebook. Even the soldiers couldn't stop laughing... funny dude. grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by mkoabiola: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
Dem go leave d guy. But collect d camouflage
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Ezeego1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
eph12:

Which kind mind u wan get for there? You dey craze?
Beg them and not be crying like small pikin.

Dem just dey use the guy dey catch fun, all these him cry for no safe am if they wan mend am.
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
lmao see as the Oruba bikin dey stammer coz of ordinary men undecided mtchwwww
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Godjone(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Nigeria is a third world country, lawless, uncivilized with no care for human rights.

In USA, you can buy any army uniform and any army rank on eBay or Amazon, wear the Army uniform to anywhere, wear the army uniform to go see Barack Obama,even to any army unit in the United States and no one will ask you how far, now that's what Human right is.

The Nigerian army which are ranked 90th in the world best forces will torture you, strip you and then lock you up for wearing their uniform, to me, it's insane.

This is one of the many reasons why any Nigerian that travels abroad won't even think of coming back to Naija.
Dont be a dummy. Its prohibited in Nigeria because of security reasons. Many persons who are not soldiers have been caught several times on the uniform perpetrating evil.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by ricki: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
I was stopped too in mile 12 ketu by police when the saw my knickers was comafflage. The bloody idiots said I have to go home naked dat had to confiscate the pants. Same question s dem ask dis guy. But for me the police was so pissed by my face he said AJEBUTTER ni eleyi ke.....

Luckily, he collect money like N850 naira wey dey everybody pocket dat dey. And I dey travel to catch arik airline the same morning to Europe and na dere my mind dey throughout say to mysef " u going to miss ur flight today " see me see wahala oo

. ... grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by eph12(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ezeego1:
Beg them and not be crying like small pikin.

Dem just dey use the guy dey catch fun, all these him cry for no safe am if they wan mend am.
Lol. You know whether na him cry make dem turn am to play? You know if dem for mend am if him no cry shapaly?

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by RichYoungNigga: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
iAmCharis:
Dont be a dummy. Its prohibited in Nigeria because of security reasons. Many persons who are not soldiers have been caught several times on the uniform perpetrating evil.

What do you know about security reasons ??
At least you don't go to the Northern part of Nigeria if you don't wanna die but in America you can be in the club, house, at school, at the church and a dude walks in and slaughter every living soul in there.
Now, Between USA and Nigeria who has more security concerns ??
Take your ass back to school

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
"I'm not leaving him, I'm not leaving him." "you Don get husband".... Lol cheesy
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by Ezeego1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
eph12:

Lol. You know whether na him cry make dem turn am to play? You know if dem for mend am if him no cry shapaly?
Lol... Maybe.. the guy face na comedy sef! even if na arm robber I no go get mind beat am again.
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by macaranta(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) by martineverest(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
most of these ppl dont know that its easier for millitary men to detect non-military men wearing camouflage:the way they walk and the style of hair are the most important criteria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / Photo Of Yinusa, Ese Oruru's 'Abductor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.