Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Joblessnaijagirl- How To Be Unemployed And Happy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Joblessnaijagirl- How To Be Unemployed And Happy (602 Views)

All Unemployed And Those Seeking For Job Can Now Get A Job Easily / Unemployed And Seeking Employment / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joblessnaijagirl- How To Be Unemployed And Happy by jholam(f): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hello there my unhappy jobless peeps. How's the day going? Good i guess. Well now if you day is going fantastically fine and you are having a jolly good ride with life right now, then you should'nt be here. Sorry, but you got to go. Okay bye.
If you are unemployed, depressed and angry at the world for your situation, then here are a few things to keep you going and make you a little bit happy with your life.
I do some of these, so i'm talking from experience.

Go out- Do'nt just sit down in your house and complain that there is no work for you to do. Go out to places, meet new people, drop your cvs.
If you are in a state that has no companies or firms or whatever, my dear please relocate to somewhere else that has more opportunities for you to explore.

READ - Pick up a book and just read. Go to the library or download and read good books . Imagine yourself as your favorite hero and dream away to the magic land of fantasies. Sometimes one just have to get away from all the wahala in this country and since you obviously do not have the money to travel out physically, please imagine it. Nobody will kill you for that and it is also free.

LEARN NEW THINGS: There are so many free courses online that you can indulge in. That time you use in facebooking and twittering, would do you much good if you learn something worthwhile.

START A SMALL BUSINESS-Okay i know times are hard and there is no money and some annoying people that do not know our predicament often say this. But even if its pure water, start selling. Some of you might not agree with me on starting a small business that will give you peanuts, but atleast you will have money for recharge card instaed of begging people.

BLOG- Start a blog on how to be unemployed(like me). Okay maybe not that. Then sometging else that catches your interest. Who knows what tomorrow holds for you(wink).

WATCH TV- Get a good movie or preferably a long series and just watch until your head aches and watch some more.

VOLUNTEER- If you can't volunteer in an organisation because of one flimsy reason or the other, there is nothing stoping you from voluntering at home. Dont be a nuisance to your family members. Its nobodys fault that you dont have a job.
Watch more tv( dont need more explaining or does it?

SLEEP- just relax yourself and sleep. Body no be fire wood. Sleep all day and when you wake up in the night, go back to sleep.

KEEP A JOURNAL- Finally, Just a journal to rant about how your life sucks.

http://joblessnaijagirl..com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joblessnaijagirl- How To Be Unemployed And Happy by MzPecs(f): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Matthew 6:33 keeps me going cool

I work for Jesus and then he pays me what no man can pay me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joblessnaijagirl- How To Be Unemployed And Happy by Donald3d(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Awesome,Learning new things and skills is very important

2 Likes

Re: Joblessnaijagirl- How To Be Unemployed And Happy by mhizsimi(f): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thanks Op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Vacancy / Jobvacancy Head- Internal Control, Human Resources &operations For Microfinance / RE: Vacancy!!! Sales And Marketing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.