Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) (43541 Views)

"INEC Silence Over Labour Party Convention Victory Suggests Compromise- Group / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by GoodofNaija: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
undecidedThank God we sent her packing, let her go back to where she came from. No regrets.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by geeluck1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
The title of the link(source) is misleading..
Am I de only one observing this
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by TheSPEAKER(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Grundig:
I have a feeling this woman will land a big job in the next 3 years.

Commonwealth secretary?
World chief?

Who knows...

Exactly!

She is a woman I respect so much. She's one of those who comes to mind whenever I remember that "the world steps aside for whoever knows where he is going."

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by Bifwoli: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Igbos are always high achievers and they're the economic and high skills backbone of Nigeria,well done Okonjo Iweala.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by AlphaCentauri: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
this dusty looking woman haf not returned our yam and she is spending our money in america

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by SycophanticGoat: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
GoodofNaija:
undecidedThank God we sent her packing, let her go back to where she came from. No regrets.

You sent her packing and sent your economy into recession.. That's nice tho... cheesy

AlphaCentauri:
this dusty looking woman haf not returned our yam and she is spending our money in america

Are you not ashamed spitting this crap? Even after one year, that old and dead brain bastard in Aso Rock and his EFCC hasn't found a single stain on her after all y'all were spitting crap on here and you still came with the same old shît?

Imo, to be zombie na serious curse from generation to generation sha... SmH..

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by evy1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
OP how many story you wan cover for one post na.
Okonjo Iweala for America then Seriake Dickson dey pray.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by onatisi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
meeky007:
RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by clickwtB(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Financial guide to looters?Why not at PDP convention?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by wayne4loan: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
I dare aisha haliburton buhari to do thesame
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by ekolajossyadde(m): 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
That will not stop Donald Trump to the white house. InDonald we trust

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by RickyTan: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
See International Connections
Mama Ngozi Iweala well done
Igbo Amaka!!

Meanwhile the current finance minister is where??
May be still looking for two bedroom space/housing in Gwagwalada

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by Scholes007(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
lordimmaogidi:
Ada Ogwahi uku
ọgọ anyị ndo ewo. Eh nwa unu nwanyi bụ Odozi aku Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala bụ ada e ji eje mba bukwara ezi nwanyi ma obi dị ya... O bụ kwa onye Anyị ji aña isi.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by Rmukoro(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
N-O-I !!!
My best Finance Minister, Nigeria ever had!!!>>>smiles
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by BabaO2: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
But she belongs to republican version in Nigeria. No ideology, just looking for where to eat.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by zicoraads: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
See how the husband too is going places because he married a good woman. All the guys that are chasing after those beautiful empty heads, take note.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by charlie009: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
And this made FP.na wa oh
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by phanshark(m): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
obiremy:
Two-time Nigeria’s finance minister, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, was among the foreign dignitaries that attended the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Philadelphia,USA,where former First Lady and Secretary of State of the United States was unanimously nominated as the Presidential candidate of the Democratic party.

She was invited as an International leader to the historic Convention, which saw the first nomination of a female candidate for the number one office in America.She was pictured with her hubby at the event.The highly reputable world class ex-minister rocked different outfits to the event.

Excited with the invitation,she said......

'Great to be invited as an International Leader to this historic 2016 Democratic National Convention (DNC). A watershed for girls and women.

'With Madeleine Albright and Zainab Bangura UN Special Envoy on Sexual Violence'.

'At the Convention - the atmosphere is electric, the crowd galvanized; part spectacle, part theatre, but very serious democracy in action'.

'Picture with Board Members of the National Democratic Institute (NDI)'

This is another twist to the rising profile of Mrs Okonjo-Iweala after her second stint as finance minister during the GEJ administration. Immediately after exiting national politics, she was appointed Board Chair of GAVI, the vaccine alliance owned by billionaires Bill and Melinda Gates.

She is also Senior Advisor at Lazard, one of the oldest investment firms in the world and a Board Member of African Risk Capacity, a specialized agency of the African Union.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/bayelsa-state-governor-dickson-praying.html
make APC remove shame invite this lioness to there government, atlist she is not a PDP party WOMAN
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
put our current Minister of Finance on one of those hot seats then see how she'll breath and sweat like Christmas goat..lol! inferiority complex go nearly kill her there.. grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by micskales(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Big mama ....... Dey enjoy your loot . but remember there is God... cry cry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by Newsi: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Great woman.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by electrokcoi(m): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mopolchi:
APC guys no go like this
I concur
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by electrokcoi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
nwanyi flex abeg
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by kettle84(m): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Goddygee:
Chai, Baba God abeg why u bin no carri me put 4 dis woman belle?? Chai i for no day suffer nw *sobbing*
God put you in your mama's womb so that you may fulfill a purpose. discover that purpose fulfill it and you will be happier.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by opribo(m): 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
What are they still doing in the USA are they not old enough to return home and invest or have they not worked enough, oh I forgot bubu has not curbed insecurity in the land yet. How I wish every country will soon begin to send none citizens back to wherever they came from. In this way everybody must be forced to develop their nations.

You cant just go to another man's country where they have suffered to repair and go and balance there as if its your own even if you have denounced Nigeria. When push becomes shove they will send you home.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by pippimp(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
ikechu1:
My sister from another mother. Princess of ogwashi...I greet you. They tried to pull you down, tried to destroy your image to the world but God no let them. You still dey kampe. I hope you learned your lesson...dont leave a great career to go help that zoo country. They don't deserve it. The crab in a box mentality is high in that nation. God continue to bless you and your wonderful family.

Her family is everything I wish my future family be. When I get married, I hope my wife would be just as smart, beautiful and love me the way she displays love for her husband.

Well said. No human alive can help Nigeria. It's people are just too corrupt. Even Jesus Christ would find it a challenge.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by ikechu1: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
BabaO2:
But she belongs to republican version in Nigeria. No ideology, just looking for where to eat.

See this ediot.

Her husband is a surgeon
Her son is a doctor and a well publicized author
Her daughter is also a doctor married to a doctor.

The lady in question got more money to buy you and your entire family and still have more left.

She's looking for where to eat...see his mouth

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by ikechu1: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
opribo:
What are they still doing in the USA are they not old enough to return home and invest or have they not worked enough, oh I forgot bubu has not curbed insecurity in the land yet. How I wish every country will soon begin to send none citizens back to wherever they came from. In this way everybody must be forced to develop their nations.

You cant just go to another man's country where they have suffered to repair and go and balance there as if its your own even if you have denounced Nigeria. When push becomes shove they will send you home.

When she came home, what happened?

Was it not that your shithole nation that tried to destroy her reputation? Was it not?

When she risked her neck to clear out una debt, no be una who used shit to slap her face as una thanks.

Yet you want her to come back again.

As far as I know, NOBODY of high value should ever help Nigeria. You guys don't deserve it. You deserve the crap you get now aka Buhari and co

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by helovesme(f): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
zicoraads:
See how the husband too is going places because he married a good woman. All the guys that are chasing after those beautiful empty heads, take note.

Yet he had an affair with a much younger female nurse, was caught having sex with her in the hospital car park and paid over $200,000 blackmail money to his lover's boyfriend before reporting himself to his wife, Ngozi and the FBI. grin

http://www.naijarules.com/index.php?threads/dr-ngozi-iwealas-husband-in-sex-scandal.20665/

http://www.ekiti.com/ekitinews/default.php?news_source=&news_id=2573

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by zicoraads: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
helovesme:

Yet he had an affair with a much younger female nurse, was caught having sex with her in the hospital car park and paid over $200,000 blackmail money to his lover's boyfriend before reporting himself to his wife, Ngozi and the FBI. grin

http://www.naijarules.com/index.php?threads/dr-ngozi-iwealas-husband-in-sex-scandal.20665/

http://www.ekiti.com/ekitinews/default.php?news_source=&news_id=2573
You are mean angry embarassed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by helovesme(f): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
zicoraads:

You are mean angry embarassed

At all grin. It seems most of these posters are young and do not know about his sex scandal.

I'm just amused on how people can "wish" they had their marriage and celebrate a man with wandering preek who was busy bleeping upandan while he's wife was working with obasanjo and he also had the audacity to part away with $200,000 hush money.

How dumb can a man be undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
[s]
Goddygee:
Chai, Baba God abeg why u bin no carri me put 4 dis woman belle?? Chai i for no day suffer nw *sobbing*
[/s]

There are so many idiotas here in NL and have also made so many 'idioticallized' statements but, this is the most stupizd, useless, shameless, disgraceful comment so far made on this forum..

No matter how useless a mother could be, she should never have to be subjected to the level u have placed ur's today..

Your mates makes money and send to their mums in the village, some have even made theirs look better than the woman you worship.. **spits**

Note: MOD, u may ban me but give a little time for this mumu to at least read what I wrote him..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) / Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) / Presidential Aspirant, Tien Jack Rich Visits Kaduna State Govt Donates N15m To V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.