Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) (43538 Views)

"INEC Silence Over Labour Party Convention Victory Suggests Compromise- Group / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / Governor Yahaya Bello Joins Christian Convention In Kogi As He Runs Into Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by atirolu(m): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2016
And somebody who come and say kemi is better
chai!!! Where is kemi where mama they talk
Brain pass Brian
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by peterpan313(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2016
Main while most of the people from the party of saints avoid the USA because of their dirty dealings in the past, and now they are the ones fighting corruption

Tinubu
Aishaliburtin
Atiku etc

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by Lolostical12: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2016
bosschinalu:
WHO SHE EPP?
Pls help me ask dem o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by zicoraads: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2016
helovesme:

At all grin. It seems most of these posters are young and do not know about his sex scandal.

I'm just amused on how people can "wish" they had their marriage and celebrate a man with wandering preek who was busy bleeping upandan while he's wife was working with obasanjo and he also had the audacity to part away with $200,000 hush money.

How dumb can a man be undecided
Haba naw! I am not saying this cos am also a man, but, they both look like they have moved passed that and she has forgiven him. Truth be told, I wouldn't call what happened a 'wandering preek.' Not like he was sleeping with all the nurses. I am not excusing his actions, but sincerely speaking, almost every man has cheated on their wives at one point or another. Na person wey dem catch be thief.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by 2eggs1goal: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2016
Seeing all this our nigerian elite at a function like this makes me think nigeria is a colony under american government.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by nijanigga: 12:48am On Aug 01, 2016
Goddygee:
Chai, Baba God abeg why u bin no carri me put 4 dis woman belle?? Chai i for no day suffer nw *sobbing*
you can see why these Nigerian kids are nothing but lackeys,ravaged my poverty partly due to their own making,looking for easy escape,bend down tp use your brain positively and be better than her without being jealous.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by brovkhovich: 12:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Deceiving nigerian with her degree
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by GoodofNaija: 1:10am On Aug 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

You sent her packing and sent your economy into recession.. That's nice tho... cheesy

Are you not ashamed spitting this crap? Even after one year, that old and dead brain bastard in Aso Rock and his EFCC hasn't found a single stain on her after all y'all were spitting crap on here and you still came with the same old shît?

Imo, to be zombie na serious curse from generation to generation sha... SmH..

You can tell that to fellow wailers who don't know what causes recession. Recession that has started before she left or since when did states start to owe salaries?

Don't worry, don't be in a rush, investigation is gradual, when it gets to her turn, we shall know. She had better be clean else you will know the difference between the dead brain bastard and your Ib hero.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by president3h: 1:18am On Aug 01, 2016
meeky007:
RUBBISH
. See pains ...... Bad belle
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by president3h: 1:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Peter Obi was invited, Okonjo Iweala was also invited,,,, please why usa no invite anyone from the nigeria born to rule regionnot even aishaliburton ? Abi dem no qualify ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by twise4242(f): 2:41am On Aug 01, 2016
obiremy:
Two-time Nigeria’s finance minister, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, was among the foreign dignitaries that attended the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Philadelphia,USA,where former First Lady and Secretary of State of the United States was unanimously nominated as the Presidential candidate of the Democratic party.

She was invited as an International leader to the historic Convention, which saw the first nomination of a female candidate for the number one office in America.She was pictured with her hubby at the event.The highly reputable world class ex-minister rocked different outfits to the event.

Excited with the invitation,she said......

'Great to be invited as an International Leader to this historic 2016 Democratic National Convention (DNC). A watershed for girls and women.

'With Madeleine Albright and Zainab Bangura UN Special Envoy on Sexual Violence'.

'At the Convention - the atmosphere is electric, the crowd galvanized; part spectacle, part theatre, but very serious democracy in action'.

'Picture with Board Members of the National Democratic Institute (NDI)'

This is another twist to the rising profile of Mrs Okonjo-Iweala after her second stint as finance minister during the GEJ administration. Immediately after exiting national politics, she was appointed Board Chair of GAVI, the vaccine alliance owned by billionaires Bill and Melinda Gates.

She is also Senior Advisor at Lazard, one of the oldest investment firms in the world and a Board Member of African Risk Capacity, a specialized agency of the African Union.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/bayelsa-state-governor-dickson-praying.html
she too like iro and buba
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by texybaby(f): 3:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Huhhhh my God n Lord.....a prophet is not honored in his home...d brain we no appreciate na white man grab am dey use am so ooo...they are better off than we are and taking wat my dear naija abuse....some lesson we need to learn.... God help us
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by opribo(m): 4:15am On Aug 01, 2016
ikechu1:

When she came home, what happened?

Was it not that your shithole nation that tried to destroy her reputation? Was it not?

When she risked her neck to clear out una debt, no be una who used shit to slap her face as una thanks.

Yet you want her to come back again.

As far as I know, NOBODY of high value should ever help Nigeria. You guys don't deserve it. You deserve the crap you get now aka Buhari and co

Have you ever heard the saying that oneday 'agaracha must come back'. If not that some of the quacks clinging on to power do not believe in the capability of what they have locally I do not see any reason why they always go and bring these people home who at the end do not make any meaningful impact. Some even demand to be paid in dollars just imagine the insult to our national pride. It pains me so bad when these guys come here and make so much hype at the end the do not add any value to our lives.

At least they have seen how things are done over there, how the economy is run, how the transportation system is run, how the SMEs are empowered. They have seen how third world nations like India, China, Singapore and the rest of them have broken even, how come they cannot implement same when they come here.
Can we point to one change Segun Aganga and madam NOI implemented throughout their sojourn here. The moment the party was over what happened, they didnt even spend a day longer than necessary they left us worse than they met us and jetted off.
It hurts indeed, yet sooner than later some other dumb man that finds himself in power will invite them again. We need a youthful revolution indeed to take back our nation. The youths must make that change. Look at all the leading bluechip companies making it big inspite of the shortcomings in power and security.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by seunfape(m): 4:20am On Aug 01, 2016
So?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by peddyoosa1: 5:25am On Aug 01, 2016
let her come back here in naija to account for her roles in dansuki gate
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by linusbnn(m): 7:23am On Aug 01, 2016
meeky007:
RUBBISH

Enemy of the state. Work hard bro
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:
Black don't crack, look at how those white women re wrinkled and old. Just take a look at our black women.

You're a Racist angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by Topshow2010(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2016
justy15:
a prophet is not valued in his country home. mummy continue to soar high like an eagle, those that know your value n worth will always play politics aside n commend your value.

Why won't her paymaster honour her after she had fraudulently help them recoup their money thru so called loan payment and subjected our economics to d whims and caprices of d paymaster dt led us to d economic quagmire we found ourselves now.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by just2okworld(f): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2016
We miss u mama
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2016
if Nigeria will ever have a female president I want it to be this woman.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by BabaO2: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2016
ikechu1:

See this ediot.

Her husband is a surgeon
Her son is a doctor and a well publicized author
Her daughter is also a doctor married to a doctor.

The lady in question got more money to buy you and your entire family and still have more left.

She's looking for where to eat...see his mouth
What can you say of your own and your family, you are nothing but a mere name dropper. I don't need to take an irrelevant and uncouth person like you on a long walk. I make bold to say that you have no value, your parents have no values either, otherwise they would have taught you good manners of life.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by Vatsyayana: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2016
And her children will be like "Chai God why you bin go put me for this woman belle? Why? She's too corrupt & she's a thief! *commit suicide*"

Goddygee:
Chai, Baba God abeg why u bin no carri me put 4 dis woman belle?? Chai i for no day suffer nw *sobbing*
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by SucreB: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:
Black don't crack, look at how those white women re wrinkled and old. Just take a look at our black women.

and Naija men will never appreciate their own.

Gold diggers upandan esp. in Lasgidi.

God sabi una house numbers....kontinu
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by meekyrozzay: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
senior woman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by Goddygee(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

There are so many idiotas here in NL and have also made so many 'idioticallized' statements but, this is the most stupizd, useless, shameless, disgraceful comment so far made on this forum..

No matter how useless a mother could be, she should never have to be subjected to the level u have placed ur's today..

Your mates makes money and send to their mums in the village, some have even made theirs look better than the woman you worship.. **spits**

Note: MOD, u may ban me but give a little time for this mumu to at least read what I wrote him..
[/s]

Shey na ur data i use post my mind...? Why e com day pain u...? If e pain u too much use hammer nack ur head... OTE

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by Goddygee(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Vatsyayana:
And her children will be like "Chai God why you bin go put me for this woman belle? Why? She's too corrupt & she's a thief! *commit suicide*"

Soo e day pain u like dis...? Sorry o, b4 u go die for noting.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Goddygee:
[s]

Shey na ur data i use post my mind...? Why e com day pain u...? If e pain u too much use hammer nack ur head... OTE
[/s]

Everything about you reeks of poverty...the worst is ur mentality also depicts poverty..

Your signature said you are hungry, ur comments say same, even the post up there is complaining abt data..

Look at ur life properly and work against this mentality of your for your own good..
If you do you may never wish another woman whom u don't know anything about her problems was your mother.. Mkpi!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by Goddygee(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][s]

Everything about you reeks of poverty...the worst is ur mentality also depicts poverty..

Your signature said you are hungry, ur comments say same, even the post up there is complaining abt data..

Look at ur life properly and work against this mentality of your for your own good..
If you do you may never wish another woman whom u don't know anything about her problems was your mother.. Mkpi![/s]
Na u go school pass, oya kill urself... Lol, E pain am

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by translux(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
This woman and ANKARA. Proudly nigerian
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by bennedu123(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2016
waow more grease to your elbow ma
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by maureensylvia(f): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2021
Grundig:
I have a feeling this woman will land a big job in the next 3 years.

Commonwealth secretary?
World chief?

Who knows...

Finally it was a reality grin
Prophecy for me too wink
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) by EzeNri(m): 8:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Grundig:
I have a feeling this woman will land a big job in the next 3 years.

Commonwealth secretary?
World chief?

Who knows...
You talk am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) / Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos) / Presidential Aspirant, Tien Jack Rich Visits Kaduna State Govt Donates N15m To V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.