Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details (31817 Views)

Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election / Truly Amaechi Security Details Were The First To Look For Trouble, See Video / Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by martineverest(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
good
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
First it was Saraki, Now Doraga....I smell Tinubu
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lolz...PDP newspaper trying so hard to Rope Gbaja into the mess...Lolz

Bastard Flat..heads

2 Likes

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by kuuljay(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Buhari is alone in this fight? May God help him,the sabotage monumental
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Deen77: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari leave dogara alone and face The economy

Nigerians are suffering allow the parliament to have peace

The propaganda in this government is too much

You don't even like Buhari, why most he face the economy alone when other were taken care of themselves.

Next time you said Buhari steal your own "stealing is not corruption", Nigeria will manage whatever it's remain. Only Buhari no like money abi?.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Diye: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Our politics Is just like seasonal movies..new episode every week. Bubu the director
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Businessideas: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Shut up dear!! Femi Gbaja is a very big thief and willsoon end up in Kuje
Now I see that you have something personal with him. My advice to you is to please gather your facts and evidence like Jubrin and go straight to EFCC like Jubrin did to Dogara and his gang. Anything short of that, you are another Fayose accusing Aisha Buhari

3 Likes

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by lagosrd: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
EmeeNaka:
Corruption seems to be domiciled within and among some people from particular regions of this country.
disHonorable Jibrin
disHonorable Dogara
disHonorable Femi
disHonorable Lasun
disHonorable Ogor
I have found out that Igbos are the least corrupt Nigerians and that's how to know the patriots.
I back Buhari. It's time we start killing corruption and corrupt people.

To buttress your point, the igbos have provided the least corrupt senate president Eva. People like okadigbo, wabara, ekweremadu. Pius pastor , etc ... Sorry just joking
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by bamite(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
benedictac:
Anything them like, make them do. I don even tire for this country. Thinking of porting to ...
Abeg go.. You sef no fine
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by ijustdey: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
cktheluckyman:

How can a thief sue for defamation and character assasination?

when did you become the judge that found him guilty........

1 Like

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by hardisha81(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
benedictac:
Anything them like, make them do. I don even tire for this country. Thinking of porting to ...
...to Italy pass through the Mediterranean sea would be better? undecided
benedictac:
...to Italy pass through the Mediterranean sea would be better?

1 Like

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by cktheluckyman: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Businessideas:

Now I see that you have something personal with him. My advice to you is to please gather your facts and evidence like Jubrin and go straight to EFCC like Jubrin did to Dogara and his gang. Anything short of that, you are another Fayose accusing Aisha Buhari

Bros Femi has been nabbed already,you forgot all his padding documents were submitted to the office of the speaker of the HOR!! He is ending up in Kuje very soon

2 Likes

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Realist2: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hmm, jus the other day, Yakubu Dogara and Femi Gbajamila was telling us that PDP used 16years to raped the country into coma, that PDP is corrupt.
Now just less 2yrs in the house of Rep., just 2 persons padded over #34 bn for personal gain, that means in 16yrs time, it will be #544 bn, then what is the different between APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by BABANGBALI: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
Dis rofo-rofo fight go sweet pass Saraki own
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Deilluminator(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
APC Just be like A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF. And you know what that means?......

1 Like

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Saintp(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Businessideas:

The last time I checked, Gbaja is from Surulere,Lagos not Osun or Niger. The joke is on you.Nigerians won't even fall for that. Any faceless group can author anything but it takes great gut to come out with facts and evidence like Jubrin is doing. The Jubrin man at the center of the whole drama even stated that the whole process was hijacked from him by the quartet. I am sure you deliberately ignored that part of the facts.
Dogara has deliberately sidelined Gbaja because of his political convenience and to perpetuate corruption as we're now being told by Jubrin.

Haba bros. You went gaga just because femi is mentioned. You don activate defense mode sharp sharp. But wait, can you swear for femi that he is clean in all these? or you wan die?
Bros, never trust any politician in this country ooo. I just can't understand why any sane Nigerian will hold brief for any politician. For me, the politician i will defend has not been born yet. i can't fall mugu for this guys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by clickwtB(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Recently Prime minister of britain resigned nobody said it disrupt democracy. In Nigeria!No house/senate leadership will resign/ be impeached will disrupt democracy.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by gretblue: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
dokiOloye:
When will they withdraw the security aids of d great certificate forger?
His security details will be removed when you proof in a competent court of law that he has no certificate.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by gretblue: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
dokiOloye:
His security details will be removed when you proof in a competent court of law that he has no certificate. Otherwise you continue with your usual wailing.

1 Like

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Rexnegro(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
mazichika:
hahahahahahahhahaahhaah!
Even agbajabiamila the 'saint' was even among.

We said it that APC is a den of criminals but zombies refused to listen.
tell us a better option then...remember thunder go fire Your mouth if You call pdp o..oya mention one better option to apc?
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by clickwtB(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Recently Prime minister of britain resigned nobody said it disrupt democracy. In Nigeria!No house/senate leadership will resign/ be impeached that will disrupt democracy.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by DabuIIIT: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
cktheluckyman:
grin

Now it is getting interesting!! Lolz grin grin grin

you garrit,man..they are such a party of monumental rogues and to imagine the horde of equally monumental blind suffering and smilling zombie followers.

2 Likes

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by olowo72(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
mazichika:
All those mentioned here have connection with bubu so nothing will come out of this.

This will reveal to all that bubu is a big hypocrite and not fighting any corruption shiit.
speaking from the depth of your ignorance.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Ijaya123: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
dokiOloye:

When you start using that stuff between your ears.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by cktheluckyman: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
gretblue:

His security details will be removed when you proof in a competent court of law that he has no certificate. Otherwise you continue with your usual wailing.

Has any court found Dogara or Saraki guilty? You people and hypocrisy!!

3 Likes

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by smartleo(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
[quote author=evy1 post=48066642]It was also gathered that a document linking the Majority leader of the House, Femi Gbajabimila with constituency projects worth over N4 billion which is domiciled in Osun and Niger States against the initial N1.8 billion constituency projects allocated to him was in circulation.
Even Him too grin grin grin
[/quote
Gbajabiamila please this must not true,please
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by mazichika: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
Agbajiabiamila the anointed son of Tinubu even follow chop our yam grin

3 Likes

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Bimpe29: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sky is falling.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by neocortex: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bolustic:
It's payback time, the FG and APC national leadership had been looking for [b]auspicious opportunity like this to punish Dogara, there's no forgiveness for political sins. He who lives in glass house does not throw stones.

Meanwhile, shame on those who lambasted PMB for not hurriedly signing the padded budget.

STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION. [/b]

It appears you are not following politics closely,
Dogara sacked jubrin after visiting Buhari in Aso
Rock in order to look "saintly" then Jibrin not wanting to go down alone decided
to indict his brothers in crime.

FG withdrawing Dogara's security details is inconsequential, the right
thing is for the house to impeach Dogara, he isn't as smart as saraki
to survive an house coup.
Should he be impeached Dogara's replacement will likely still be a product of the
house not APC's decision, so no need jubilating before it is over.

Moral of the story do not spite your friend to appease your enemy or
better still don't get involved in shady deals.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by EmeeNaka: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bolustic:
[s][/s]

I agree Ibos and their SS brothers are the least corrupt Nigerians, even the underlisted people are Yorubas and Hausas
Oliseh Metuh
Ikpeazu (Forgery)
Ekweremadu (Forgery)
James Ibori
Patrick Akpobolokemi
Diezani Maduekwe
Stella Oduah (BMW)
Raymond Dokpesi
T.A Orji
Orji Uzor Kalu

AND ALSO

The executed Nigerians in Indonesians too are from SW
You're being too emotional. So these are few names you could mention. You could not prove me wrong. Also, I never said SS brothers. I said Igbos

3 Likes

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by oluwasegun007(m): 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Am tired of dis country....

i need cash to fly out...... angry angry angry angry
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by yemisat: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
evy1:
It was also gathered that a document linking the Majority leader of the House, Femi Gbajabimila with constituency projects worth over N4 billion which is domiciled in Osun and (Niger States against the initial N1.8 billion constituency projects allocated to him was in circulation.
Even Him too grin grin ;DQ
Smiles!!! Osun and (Niger State in the North). So, Gbaja is also from the North)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns / Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.