Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details (31812 Views)

Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election / Truly Amaechi Security Details Were The First To Look For Trouble, See Video / Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by gretblue: 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Has any court found Dogara or Saraki guilty? You people and hypocrisy!!
Understanding of English language is your problem.From the thread, has it be reported that Dogara security has been removed? The OP basically used the word "May" which you basically can't comprehend the meaning.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by ekolajossyadde(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
I beg wish season are we now, tell me when is securities are witdraw.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by tommykiwi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
benedictac:
Anything them like, make them do. I don even tire for this country. Thinking of porting to ...
Me no mind join U port but hope Na God's own country sha?

1 Like

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
I didn't know the govt can move soo quickly in investigating allegations like this. How about the ones levelled against amaechi, Fashola and co?

3 Likes

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by ideology(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
See where tax payers money end.

Ngeneukwenu, dropshot and family will avoid this thread

2 Likes

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by bigass123(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bae let's port together biko

benedictac:
Anything them like, make them do. I don even tire for this country. Thinking of porting to ...
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by mazichika: 10:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Rexnegro:
tell us a better option then...remember thunder go fire Your mouth if You call pdp o..oya mention one better option to apc?
Hahahahaahahahaah!
See this grandchild of Afonja insulting his uncle just cause of criminals in APC.

1 Like

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by holluphemydavid(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Let dem kwatunu
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Roadmike(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
What has he done to warrant this proposal

I bet you its all conspiracy of the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy and its being foolishly supported by some westerner i suspect in the house.

Bet you none will eventually be spared.

Remember the popular saying they came for jews and you said nothing because you were not but by the time they will come for you none will stand in the gap

BULLSHIT
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by maxman01: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Receive sense
wowmenow:
Buhari leave dogara alone and face The economy

Nigerians are suffering allow the parliament to have peace

The propaganda in this government is too much
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by rayomata(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Season 4
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by UltimatedeBest(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
evy1:
It was also gathered that a document linking the Majority leader of the House, Femi Gbajabimila with constituency projects worth over N4 billion which is domiciled in Osun and Niger States against the initial N1.8 billion constituency projects allocated to him was in circulation.
Even Him too grin grin grin

In Gbaja voice, wats good for d goose is also good for d gander. I'm not surprise besides, he has a corruption case hanging on his neck till date. He can't travel to USA like Aisha

2 Likes

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
omaiyale:
Even Saint Gbajabimila is involved, he would have done worst if he is the speaker then

Polithiefians!!!
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Boss13: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
What is Dogora waiting for? He should resign immediately and step down for full investigation to commence.

1 Like

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
benedictac:
Indonesia grin
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by iretiland: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
When I read that 27 CSOs are supporting Dogara against an open investigation of his alleged crime, I was hoping to get names of people from a particular part of Nigeria, and when a name was eventually quoted, my expectation was spot on. Kudos to those who have always believe that the end justifies the means. What a people.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by elbaraj001(m): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari leave dogara alone and face The economy

Nigerians are suffering allow the parliament to have peace

The propaganda in this government is too much
I just dislike individuals of your kind that celebrates corruption instead of condemning it..its so pathetic...obviously u just wish dis govnt..failure..but our prayers will never let u n your type succeed...
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by focus7: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
omaiyale:
Even Saint Gbajabimila is involved, he would have done worst if he is the speaker then
this at least lay to rest the allegations that Buhari is selective in his fight against corruption.

1 Like

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Khez: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
lol.....you have time o cheesy smh joblessness ,gullible minds like you are the reason this leaders will never ever take us serious ni , lol, see how your supporting ones from your zones ,that doesnt even know you dey alive, to me all of them are thieves ,fools and shit holes both the SE/SS in them ..infact are the most hopeless

smh
i wish they all can kindly die by themselves and save us the insults we throw at them..

Bolustic:
[s][/s]

I agree Ibos and their SS brothers are the least corrupt Nigerians, even the underlisted people are Yorubas and Hausas
Oliseh Metuh
Ikpeazu (Forgery)
Ekweremadu (Forgery)
James Ibori
Patrick Akpobolokemi
Diezani Maduekwe
Stella Oduah (BMW)
Raymond Dokpesi
T.A Orji
Orji Uzor Kalu

AND ALSO

The executed Nigerians in Indonesians too are from SW
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
benedictac:
try Syria
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Lescalier: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bolustic:
It's payback time, the FG and APC national leadership had been looking for auspicious opportunity like this to punish Dogara, there's no forgiveness for political sins. He who lives in glass house does not throw stones.

Meanwhile, shame on those who lambasted PMB for not hurriedly signing the padded budget.

STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION.

But this Dogoyaro should have known better than to be throwing stones, when his house is made of glass.

He just fell into a set trap.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by sunnymaja(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bolustic:
[s][/s]

I agree Ibos and their SS brothers are the least corrupt Nigerians, even the underlisted people are Yorubas and Hausas
Oliseh Metuh
Ikpeazu (Forgery)
Ekweremadu (Forgery)
James Ibori
Patrick Akpobolokemi
Diezani Maduekwe
Stella Oduah (BMW)
Raymond Dokpesi
T.A Orji
Orji Uzor Kalu

AND ALSO

God bless you abundantly
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by IDnoble1: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bolustic:
It's payback time, the FG and APC national leadership had been looking for auspicious opportunity like this to punish Dogara, there's no forgiveness for political sins. He who lives in glass house does not throw stones.

Meanwhile, shame on those who lambasted PMB for not hurriedly signing the padded budget.

STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION.
Big Shame on them,
they know themselves
Awon Alabosi
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by IDnoble1: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bolustic:
[s][/s]

Oliseh Metuh
Ikpeazu (Forgery)
Ekweremadu (Forgery)
James Ibori
Patrick Akpobolokemi
Diezani Maduekwe
Stella Oduah (BMW)
Raymond Dokpesi
T.A Orji
Orji Uzor Kalu

AND ALSO

Ah ah why nau,
its unfair ooo
you should have sent this to his private box nau grin
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by muhakeem(m): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
dokiOloye:
When will they withdraw the security aids of d great certificate forger?
maybe till u are off earth
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by muhakeem(m): 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
benedictac:

Nooooo Naija still make sense pass there small
lol... Indonesians can kill very well

1 Like

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2016
Man wey no get satificate dey give orders anyhow! Na wa! END TIME president!

1 Like

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by oduz: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2016
evy1:
It was also gathered that a document linking the Majority leader of the House, Femi Gbajabimila with constituency projects worth over N4 billion which is domiciled in Osun and Niger States against the initial N1.8 billion constituency projects allocated to him was in circulation.
Even Him too grin grin grin

This is obviously false, 'Osun & NIGER' tell that to the Marines .....
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by anwe: 12:28am On Aug 01, 2016
What right does executive have to withdraw security from the house. The house is independent , the executive have no right to want to manage the house. This is democracy, that's why certificate is important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 01, 2016
dokiOloye:
When will they withdraw the security aids of d great certificate forger?

#Iffahear cheesy cheesy cheesy
The first man to steal the national budget he presented by himself cool.
Fantastic people.
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 01, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
Man wey no get satificate dey give orders anyhow! Na wa! END TIME president!

This your name eh! angry
Weldone o! undecided
Re: FG May Withdraw Dogara’s Security Details by olutunde12(m): 2:51am On Aug 01, 2016
illiteracy at its pick. who is fg? Do they mean the executive arm of govt or the house of rep(legislators)? if they mean the executive(buhari and his ministeers etc), it is a joke taken too far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites / Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained / Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.