Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

How To Spot An IPOB 101.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Spot An IPOB 101.... (973 Views)

Buhari, Others Have 101 Presidential Aides; Buhari 24, Osinbajo 52 (Full List) / See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon / See What The Daughter Of An IPOB'S Member Wore To Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by ipobslayer: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Peace loving Nairalanders should be wary of these Igbos as Nigeria has committed to extinguishing all enemies of states in all fronts.

-A Typical Ipob has multiple monikers

-They are always OP and FTC on their post using their multiple monikers

-They lack morals and respect, they are quick to curse anyone with discerning views, even elders from their region are cursed by this miscreants

-Any good news from Nigeria gives them heart-ache

-They prefer using panadol extra for SW’s headache whilst they have their own migraine to deal with, You will see topics like :-
"FG Committing Another Genocide In South West Land."
"Hope Military Not Killing Yorubas Calling Them Militants"

-They are the grand mumus of this world, who would pay 10k Nigerian Naira to purchase a Biafran Passport, and Not Biafran Pounds. Oops!!! I don’t think that money exist neither cheesy

-Ipob and Fake things are like 5 &6, Fake news, fake English, Fake unrecognized passport

-They have never gone past the boundaries of their imaginary Biafra land to appreciate peaceful multi-ethnic settling like Lagos, Abuja and so on

-They are intellectually deficient and incapable of constructing and understanding logical arguments

Note: These are attributes of Ipob and not Igbos

12 Likes

Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
They Chest Beat and Export Imaginary VEGETABLES

10 Likes

Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by mightyhazel: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
This
Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by ipobslayer: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bolustic:
They Chest Beat and Export Imaginary VEGETABLES
If I was an Ipob, you would've gotten about 50 likes from my multiple monikers. abeg manage the 1 like. grin

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by laudate: 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
ipobslayer:

If I was an Ipob, you would've gotten about 50 likes from my multiple monikers. abeg manage the 1 like. grin

You forgot to add the fact that they always call anyone who disagrees with them a Yoruba man, even if he is from Kafanchan, Opobo or Makurdi! And they are always quick to allege that every other tribe hates them, especially when they are the ones doing the hating!

Finally, they are quick to pull out the victim mentality card....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by Eshinwaju: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
To be honest....I just hate iPod youths like a virus....the earlier the FG exterminates these vermins...the better for Nigeria... angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by ikarm17: 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
- They're envious and bitter when they read about SW progress and development

- They hate Yorubas unwarrantedly even though they can't survive without living in Yorubaland.

- They claim to have made Lagos even though Lagos made them

- They claim to own Lagos even though they're fanyogo and ugwu street hawkers

- They ALWAYS display victim mentality

8 Likes

Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by ikarm17: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2016
- They're fake, just like the crab they sell in Aba

- They create fake Yoruba sounding IDs i.e bankesmalls or Adejisi

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by Reminez(m): 3:06am On Aug 01, 2016
They also lick the balls of their ijaw masters especially the osu breed from Ebonyi/Enugu axis .

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by post111(m): 3:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Zombies
Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by ikarm17: 3:26am On Aug 01, 2016
post111:
Zombies

Ijo militants zombies

GEJ zombies

Saraki Zombies

Dino zombies

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 01, 2016
They are chestbeating cowards.

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by kossyablaze(m): 6:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Useless thread from an animal
Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by ipobslayer: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2016
PhilemonObende:
May the devil continue to lament about God the way yoruba muslims lament about IPOB. IPOB don really show them cameroon pepper.
Even their grandchildren will share in the great lamentations under the brown roof. grin grin

Ipob Spotted.

How to spot an Ipob....... "Quick to curse."

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by temptnow: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2016
[size=20pt]Let me call Dino meleye's number. These agberos are Making noise again as usual .[/size]

1 Like

Re: How To Spot An IPOB 101.... by dreamwords: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2016
How to spot a yo.coward nko?
Always on every igbo thread, claiming either he is from se or ss, but with a contractdicting view,
Always with so many monickers,
They always have a heart attack when issues of biafra secession comes up, they know they cant stay as a country because they dont believe on themselves, so they try all their possible best to discourage biafrans,
with their ugly blackface

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose’s Aide Gets N500m Bail / Gov Okorocha Chair Progressive Governor's Meeting In Kaduna (pics) / See 7 Conditions Rivers State Militants Gave Gov. Wike To Accept Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.