Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,902 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon (3572 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by okoro4: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yes we were made to believe by army flag can be a weapon.The last time I checked many IPOB members protested at UN office yesterday.If truly they ate terrorists,I wonder why they were not arrested in those sane societies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by GloriaNinja(f): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
undecided WHERE IS THE SAID WEAPON? SO THE FLAG SHE IS HOLDING IS A WEAPON? OP MAY SENSE FALL ON YOU.

2 Likes

Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by shukuokukobambi: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
okoro4:
Yes we were made to believe by army flag can be a weapon.The last time I checked many IPOB members protested at UN office yesterday.If truly they ate terrorists,I wonder why they were not arrested in those sane societies.

Indeed the zoogerian army (in ipob voice) is wicked. See my chest beating alobams of some few days ago now begging and preaching for sympathy? cheesy

Didn't you guys ask buratai to bring it on? Didn't kanu promise you Buhari's head? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by Ameeria: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin

She's cute.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by Guestlander: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
She looks so sweet, nothing like those wild folks looking inside buses for people to lynch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by ipoblogic: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
The "terrorists"were armed with dangerous flags capable of consuming the nation
And they "shelled" Nigeria with song bullets..When they danced, Nigeria quaked.

6 Likes

Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
by next week Nigerians will hear from us

3 Likes

Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by julietm123: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
He is just being sarcastic.
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHERE IS THE SAID WEAPON? SO THE FLAG SHE IS HOLDING IS A WEAPON? OP MAY SENSE FALL ON YOU.
Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by Naijiant: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:
You are the senseless one. No sense of sarcasm. grin

4 Likes

Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
IGBOS must learn how to SHUN steupid threads opened to mock them.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by Nemesis1: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lol
Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by Sojinite(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
hmmmmm undecidedhmmmmm
Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by obulor6468: 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
IPOB is mourning its heroes that fell by the bullets of oppressors. When mourning days are over I believe it will make a statement.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by Nwadiuto247: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Indeed the zoogerian army (in ipob voice) is wicked. See my chest beating alobams of some few days ago now begging and preaching for sympathy? cheesy

Didn't you guys ask buratai to bring it on? Didn't kanu promise you Buhari's head? cheesy

Don't mind those yeye boys. Their chest beating is epic.
If they were wise they would ve first focused their attack on our governors who have failed serially after collecting billions of naira monthly allocations over the years. Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by yomi96(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
any body supporting buhari and this pogrom is either a sychopant or an acute idiot. Self succession is never war. Kanu only opened our eyes to reality, to see the enslavement of the south by the north. Seeing how some southerners support this is disgusting

1 Like

Re: See Photo Of An IPOB Terrorist With Her Weapon by DonBobes(m): 6:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
GloriaNinja:

A big Amen for dat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari : See What Ghana President Told German Chancellor / Tackle Lapses In Electoral Process, Olawepo-hashim Urges President / Nigerian Soldier Caught Two Giant Lizards (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.