Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Help! What Could Be The Reason Behind This. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! What Could Be The Reason Behind This. (596 Views)

Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name / Please I Need Help, What Is This In My Anus (GRAPHICS PHOTOS) / Does Your Body Suddenly Jerk When You’re Falling Asleep? There’s A Reason Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Could Be The Reason Behind This. by truborn9ja: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Help! What Could Be The Reason Behind This. by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Calm down,God is in control.
Re: Help! What Could Be The Reason Behind This. by nairalife2013(m): 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
Get another doctor to check her cervix before u lose that precious child. Weak cervix has caused many miscarriages for women over the years.
The new doctor will tell u what is done to weak cervix to save d child who may still be kicking but loosing fluid periodically as the day progresses. There is a name for that light operation but iv forgotten it and my wife is asleep. Goodluck.
Re: Help! What Could Be The Reason Behind This. by truborn9ja: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
Calm down,God is in control.
Yes, I believe so .thanks
Re: Help! What Could Be The Reason Behind This. by truborn9ja: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2016
nairalife2013:
Get another doctor to check her cervix before u lose that precious child. Weak cervix has caused many miscarriages for women over the years.
The new doctor will tell u what is done to weak cervix to save d child who may still be kicking but loosing fluid periodically as the day progresses. There is a name for that light operation but iv forgotten it and my wife is asleep. Goodluck.
noted bro, thanks
Re: Help! What Could Be The Reason Behind This. by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2016
truborn9ja:
Yes, I believe so .thanks
Ywc
Re: Help! What Could Be The Reason Behind This. by sexyshe(f): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Pls take her to the hospital immediately to see a qualified gyneo.she's not meant to see blood at all until its time for her to give birth.scan should b done to make sure the baby is OK.her cervix shld also b checked.pls don't take this lightly.its well.

(1) (Reply)

Her menses not flowing / For Ladies:Can You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally Without Surgery?Read This / Help:mouth Peeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.