Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,883 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos (26860 Views)

New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil / Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Step Out Hand-In-Hand / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by yusaze807: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tiwa Savage is currently on tour in the U.S. and also performed at the One Africa Music Festival last night looking super fine.
She rocked this white ensemble designed by Deola Sagoe on stage and also rocked the flare monochrome number by Laquan Smith off stage.
Jamil also looked adorable in his monochrome outfit. See photos below:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/tiwa-savage-and-son-jamil-look-gorgeous.html

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by yusaze807: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THAT LITTLE JAMIL HAS STARTED TO WALK!! SEE PHOTOS OF HIM @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/tiwa-savage-and-son-jamil-look-gorgeous.html

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by cruzita(f): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
smart looking baby

love his shoe

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by OmRuth(f): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Beautiful mother......jamal growing bigger everyday......kudos to tiwa for blending ur motherly duty and work well........u rock!

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by hemartins(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Can't deny the fact that she looks beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by twheeny(f): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2016
Cute baby with nice eyeballs
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
cool

See this::: Photos :: This prisoner is living under
better conditions than some free people http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/photos-this-prisoner-is-living-under.html
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by edlion57(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Where is her husband... Na dis innocent boy i der pity....nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by chybykee(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Jamjam no really fine buh he try sha cheesy Nice pics tho.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by Capsule101(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Wetin concern me now
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by Imoleray: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2016
yusaze807:
Tiwa Savage is currently on tour in the U.S. and also performed at the One Africa Music Festival last night looking super fine.
She rocked this white ensemble designed by Deola Sagoe on stage and also rocked the flare monochrome number by Laquan Smith off stage.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/tiwa-savage-and-son-jamil-look-gorgeous.html

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by WackyJ1(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2016
I thought she was going to keep hiding the boy till his 18th birthday.

Now we have her releasing pictures of him every other week undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by Imoleray: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2016
yusaze807:

hot mum. U rock girl.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by khaymillers: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Ugly boy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2016
edlion57:
Where is her husband... Na dis innocent boy i der pity....nonsense

Next time you want to call someone 'useless' tell an actual adult near you to help spell it correctly for you, instead of modifying the quote like a coward. undecided

Werey.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by XVIER(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Thank GOD for tbliz if not you for still dey find the right guy...him done help you born one nau. Tbliz best dad in the world

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by Enkyl(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by ideylaff: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Lovely calm looking boy.

Please can we stop reporting false information though.

Tiwa is not on tour in the United States, there is no point misleading people with wrong information.

She is already a popular artist, false news will only damage her reputation.

My two pence.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by tosynomolara(f): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2016
cute
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by Ginaz(f): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2016
They should sort things out, no marriage is irreconcilable. If they want to get back together they should. They fit each other embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by okosujacob(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2016
she is better off than wasting her time with that cocaine addict
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by sommy03(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2016
I'm following meticulously...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by Dayoto: 11:26am On Aug 01, 2016
What does she look like na oo??... Make i cause small trouble.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:31am On Aug 01, 2016
nice one the girl look beautiful.. cool cool
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2016
hunnn.. no lie oo she make sense na abi.. cool cool
Dayoto:
What does she look like na oo??... Make i cause small trouble.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by Icecomrade: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Jamil

Please don't be like your Dad.
He is a bad ass
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by meekyrozzay: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2016
nice
Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2016
A certain family was having dinner, their six year old girl Joy started telling a story...

Joy: On my way back from school, i saw dad with a girl...

FATHER: Shut up! Dont talk with food in your mouth...

MOTHER: No no no let her talk...

Joy: Dad, u went in to the bush, i followed u and u started kissing and undressed her and then...!!!

MOTHER: And then wat baby? Say it I will get u a bunch of chocolate...

Joy: They started doing wat u do with uncle Daniel wen dad was not around...

MOTHER: shut up, your dad has told u not 2 talk with food in your mouth stupid child no table manners..... grin

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamil Look Gorgeous In New Photos by davodguy: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2016
No illuminati sign?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija: “I Am Not Related To Cee-C” – Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka’s Wife Cries Out / Laura Ikeji: I Show Off Because I Came Out Of Poverty / I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.