Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo (26875 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual, IK Ogbonna Rock Customized Chop Life Gang Outfits / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by jaybenugo: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2023
Nigerian actor, Alexx Ekubo has said he is not interested in anything that will lead to his wedding, IGBERETV reports.

He said this after his relationship with his ex-fianceé, Fancy Acholonu came to an end. It could be recalled that Fancy publicly called off their wedding and subsequently said that she and the actor did not have sexual relations for five years.

Reacting to a post of a lady who jokingly said she cannot wait to wed him, Alexx stated that he has since “logged out from anything that will lead to wedding.”

https://instagram.com/stories/alexxekubo/3041062870314245837?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by JaneYave(f): 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Your business, your choice, your life!

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Blackdeewhy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2023
Who your wedding epp?
Let's talk about the celebration of Obi.
My LP family, how e go be

278 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by fman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2023
JaneYave:
Your business, your choice, your life!
i swear

23 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by highchief1: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2023
jaybenugo:
Nigerian actor, Alexx Ekubo has said he is not interested in anything that will lead to his wedding, IGBERETV reports.

He said this after his relationship with his ex-fianceé, Fancy Acholonu came to an end. It could be recalled that Fancy publicly called off their wedding and subsequently said that she and the actor did not have sexual relations for five years.

Reacting to a post of a lady who jokingly said she cannot wait to wed him, Alexx stated that he has since “logged out from anything that will lead to wedding.”
he should relocate to America wherr gay marriage exists

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by DMCA: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2023
😂
Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by alpharoyalty: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Says mr gabriel

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by YoungLionken(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2023
"Once bitten twice shy"..

There's no wedding-marriage benefit for men..

But just for the sake of 1) legalisation of procreation, 2) we need children to see us as epitome, worthy of emulation (just like our parents, elders) 3) And because God instructed us to do so and we have to obey Him, and other little reasons for it (wedding/marriage)...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by SmallDick99(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2023
I see him getting married to bobrisky in the next three years.

This I have seen!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Starships4u(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2023
Yhur Life yhur Choice.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2023
His choice. No need for criticism.

11 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Cutehector(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2023
No time. I like this guy.

Some women will just come into your life to frustrate your existence and make you miserable everyday.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2023
Baba must had read Shola's book and eventually swallowed the redpill grin
Now he can obviously see that marriage is a favour to the female gender cheesy
Anyway, he is welcome to the club

18 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Adonis69: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2023
That's my nigi.
I guess marriage is overrated in Africa. I can have children through surrogacy, to Bleep woman is not by force. Let's consider our mental health first before trying to please the society which never cared for our well-being since our childhood. After all, same society molested us as kids. So let's stop living in pretense and denial of reality.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by PythonPros: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2023
A pity. Was rooting for you both despite the saga.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Dididrumz(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2023
So weitin concern us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Hollyharjii: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2023
I didn't want to start my day with relationship talk

2 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Women don show this simp shege

5 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by englishmart(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Marriage doesn't favor men. No wonder women celebrate marriage like it's the achievement of achievements

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Fiscus105(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Not until intending couples learn what it takes to be husband and wife,(how to play the rules of the game) you guys will continuing wailing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by MrSensor(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
All I like about this guy na his endorsement to vote for Labour Party. The rest, I don't like.

21 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by princepeter566: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Who is he and how does that concern Peter obi's winning on Saturday?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by StephenBB(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2023
Na just to dey smash any kpekus that comes your way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by longview007: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Plenty don see worst and still married and had a good family home.

Your pocket Alex.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Angelfrost(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Wedding is just a ceremony... If you are not ready for marriage, then save your money!

Disregard societal, family or peer pressure!

20 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by Fiscus105(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Cutehector:
No time. I like this guy.

Some women will just come into your life to frustrate your existence and make you miserable everyday.

They come to ur life? Or u invite them because of ur lustful desire?

I think u guys bragging that club girls are marrying weekly why godly ladies are turning to evening paper.

U never see anything ok, after satisfy ur sexual desire from club girls, you should also prepare to accommodate her other sides, ......club wife

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by leisuretym: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2023
Who give a fickk

4 Likes

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by zombieHUNTER: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2023
undecided

How can a man not have any sexual relationship with his girlfriend he intends to wed for five solid years...

i understand the lady's worries..

Dear Alex something fishy is going on.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo by jericco1(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2023
Good for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo Are Expecting A Second Child / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style / Lady Blasts Flavour: "Repent Hell Is Real, Now You Sing Gospel Tomorrow Worldly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.