Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum (17868 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False / Tonto Dikeh, The Scandal And The Wild Goose Chase. - Abuja Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by crimmish: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tonto Dikeh looks incredibly stunning in new beauty portraits from her shoot for Nature Essence Cosmetics. Tonto Dikeh's flawless makeup was done by Bibyonce. See photos below:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/checkout-beautiful-portraits-of-actress.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by crimmish: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

OOH LA LA!! CHECKOUT MORE BEAUTIFUL PORTRAITS OF ACTRESS TONTO DIKEH @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/checkout-beautiful-portraits-of-actress.html
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by harrysjones(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by youngest85(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Asa okpolo
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by cruzita(f): 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
this is really beautiful

except that its not her real face

6 Likes

Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by Teniolasmart: 11:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
let me book a space here......coming back tomorow.. Incase this reach fp.....u guys shld help me click the like button cos i have neva had more than 4 likes before through out my stay on nairaland u guys shld help a brother in need oooooooo........na beg i dey beg

72 Likes

Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by AlienStar: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Babyfat looks good on her. Btw Lalasticlala see dinner o.
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by zarakay(f): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by ayoadeifee(f): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Happiness makes her more beautiful.
I refuse to mischoose my life partner. so help me God. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by moxiemania(m): 2:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Who did the eye job
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by hemartins(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one Tonto.
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by twheeny(f): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2016
Nicd
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by ammyluv2002(f): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2016
She's beautiful
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by chybykee(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2016
The second picture tho grin

She looks like a painting
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by Sunnycliff(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2016
If Tonto can keep her marriage, then every girl can!

Lets throw away the devilish word ' irreconcilable differences ' as the crunch word for a failed marriage!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by pampers2wear: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by Lukmann1: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Too much makes up, who is she thinks she are deceive, abeg let her go and faced her wedding life and stop the showed offs.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by harsysky(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2016
Where do you exchange your likes for money? I wana change mine, pls

Teniolasmart:
let me book a space here......coming back tomorow.. Incase this
reach fp.....u guys shld help me click the like button cos i have
neva had more than 4 likes before through out my stay on
nairaland
u guys shld help a brother in need oooooooo........na beg i dey
beg

1 Like

Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by dogstyle007(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by argob44(f): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2016
not nice...nice makeup

These women will send you nudes if you vote against Donald Trump http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/07/women-send-nudes-vote-against-donald-trump.html

Pictures: A rare condition of a boy who looks so elderly even though he's only four years old - http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/07/pictures-condition-boy-looks-erderly-though-4yrs-old.html
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by joisfeko: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Is this computer work or an art work ?
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
nice one... cool cooli hope some people will learn cool cool make u na no forget to check my signature
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by tainot2002(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by joe120120(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
crimmish:
kiss kiss kiss

.Angel
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
in d first pics she luks lyk d tonto we all knw d second she lukd lyk a mother of one nd sm wat kpokrish.
But 4 d third im lyk

Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by tonyot(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2016
Wow!
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by jamex93(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2016
Looks good grin
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by NaijaDealMaker: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2016
How time flies and you still got your adorable looks. You are a woman indeed.
Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by Enkyl(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Check out this beautiful pic of me nor caring

1 Like

Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by Enkyl(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Check out this beautiful pic of me nor caring

1 Like

Re: Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum by favour136: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2016
cutty caty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madinma Shines In Amazing Photos / Toyin Aimakhu To Sue Blogger Michael Alonge Over Defamatory Stories / Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.