Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday (17870 Views)

Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) / Vivian Chiologi: Married At 50 & Gave Birth At 51 - Mo Abudu Celebrates Friend / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by DaSleak: 5:49am On Sep 11, 2019
She is arguably the best in the Television Broadcast Business spanning over a decade now, she started all the way from a television program called moments with M'O which was a TV Programme on NTA.

In Celebrating her 55th Birthday, Mo Abudu had nothing more to say than to express her deepest gratitude to God whom has been so awesome in her life.

She said:
I am truly filled with gratitude, I am grateful and thankful to my GOD ALMIGHTY as I turn 55 years old today ���� As I look back over the last year, I know that it's from my challenges that I have truly drawn strength.

https://www.thesleak.com/mo-abudu-celebrates-her-55th-birthday-in-stunning-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Ziel20: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Happy birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Aonkuuse(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2019
Happy birthday ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by DaSleak: 6:24am On Sep 11, 2019
S/O to the queen herself , started from Moments with Mo now we here cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by philcz(m): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2019
Happy birthday MO, you've achieved alot.
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Spatta: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2019
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by okadoo: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2019
She’s still beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Exwizaard: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2019
Booked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:54am On Sep 11, 2019
She said:
I am truly filled with gratitude, I am grateful and thankful to my GOD ALMIGHTY as I turn 55 years old today ���� As I look back over the last year, I know that it's from my challenges that I have truly drawn strength. 
Happy Birthday Madam Mo.

She looks so good for 55!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by StrikeBack(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Happy birthday ma'am
Let us see your real face

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Decolonel(m): 6:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Another ageless prodigy. Happy birthday my screen goddess

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2019
Vampire. She got good genes shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by eikechukwu8(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2019
Happy Birthday

Meanwhile, is your laptop faulty, slow, non functioning or needs upgrade? dont worry call us, We gat you, for contact check my signature.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by FamousMonk: 6:56am On Sep 11, 2019
At 55,she still looks fúckable.
All thanks to the mixture of a variety of healthy spermatozoa.

This is why I enjoin every woman,married,single,young,old,etc to be diverse in the preeqs they collect.

Monogamy is meant for sissies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by NaijaWebDesign(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2019
Beautiful woman. Hbd Ma

1 Like

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by eagleonearth(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2019
Happy birthday Abudu

I sell used engine oil and I have used private jets and bullet proof vehicles for sale too

1 Like

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by PureGoldh(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2019
Happy Birthday to her... MaY God bless her new age

If yOu need Original Pure Honey... Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature

1 Like

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Hezzyluv: 6:56am On Sep 11, 2019
MOMENT WITH MO. back then, if u like dat program, let's gather here

4 Likes

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by YorubaKing: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2019
How many corrupt Politicians she don follow sleep? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by ikombe: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2019
Do you want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life?

The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Everyone benefits from exercise, regardless of age, sex or physical ability.

Contact me for your Exercise & Gym equipment both Home and Commercial Use

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by vibbb: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2019
Swt 55, Congratulations @ M'O.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by xcelentattitude(m): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2019
Our very own Mo grin

Only that this our own is not Mohammed it's Mosunmola

1 Like

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Sijo01(f): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2019
It's difficult to recognize her with that picture. undecided

Happy birthday ma'am Mo.
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by babablogger: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2019
cool

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by anonimi: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2019
okadoo:
She’s still beautiful

Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by MRsettingz: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2019
Hey have you heard of Lumos?

Hey!
LUMOS is a mobile electricity box, that supplies electricity via a solar panel. It very easy to operate, by just dialing some code for subscription with the registered line.
The accessories comprises of a yellow Box, and solar panel plate (to be placed on the roof, for easy access to sunlight).

This how it works: with LUMOS inverter, you can use any electrical appliances that is not more than 100W D.C and 60W A.C.

Installation: the installation is done by our technicians with a cost of 4k. Meanwhile this box is provided with 3yrs warrantee and maintenance.

Cost: a one time fee of 15,150 naira is paid for the box and a month subscription of 4,850 fee is required for first timers, making 20,000.

How it works: after the box is properly installed, the numbers of hours to generate electricity is determined by the amount of load on the Box, for instance, you have a T.V with 40W AC and two bulb at 5W D.C each then GO.tv 25W DC, this is determined as 40+5+5+25= 75W/300 = 4hrs. Which means the lower the amount of load on the LUMOS the longer the hours of electricity.

Subscription: Monthly is 4,850, weekly is 1,500 and 20 days 3,800 1day is 230. The recharge is done via recharge cards loaded on the registered line.

LUMOS is durable and very easy to operate, no risk of electric shock and very affordable compare to the cost of burning fuel on generating sets.

Note: to use LUMOS, you must have access to your roof for proper cleaning of the solar panel at least once a month.
For more info contact me on whatsap

Whatsapp contact on my profile
Thanks
Available for those in southwest.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by kennyz247(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2019
happy birthday madam,u still look beautiful at yur age,not like all ds slay mamas wey don use chemical wash dere body and brain finish

1 Like

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by ednut1(m): 7:01am On Sep 11, 2019
A 55 year old doesn't look like this. Awon plastic surgery crew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2019
Milf kiss
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by DeviIhimseIf: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
post=82118241:

Happy Birthday Madam Mo.

She looks so good for 55!
[/s]
Re: Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday by wwwtortoise(m): 7:04am On Sep 11, 2019
I met this lady in a conference organized by fidelity bank at landmark event centre.

She is not only beautiful but smart, fashion savvy and diplomatic.

HBD M'O

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning Make-up Face Of Chikezie Ijeoma, Ex Miss United Nations World Habitat / PHOTOS: Toolz Channels Cloepatra With New Hairstyle / Zip Migos Culture II (2) Download Full.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.