Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,052 members, 7,866,969 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Will You Vote For An Atheist? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote For An Atheist? (1616 Views)

I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko / If GOODLUCK Contests Against BUHARI Again In 2019, Who Would You Vote For? / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
..........give me a GURU MAHARAJI who is competent as well as willing to do the right things for the growrh, peace and development of Nigeria and I will VOTE for him million times over....

Damn all those religious Hypocrites calling themselves Christians and Muslims........

Nations lead by Atheist are all developed yet all we see in our religious dillusion is poverty and backwardness.....
Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by braithwaite(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2016

Why not
Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.if he/she's is capable of doing the rightful, will surely cast my vote for them..even regardless of thier religious background any candidate who's a good LEADER will have my vote..

Politics,leadership have no relation to morals.either atheist or theist.

In the face of impossible odds, people who love this country can change it

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by CHANNELStv2020: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
MY BROTHER, IF THE PERSON CAN I MEAN NOT ONLY CAN HAS DONE IT BEFORE TO BETTER LIVES OF THE PEOPLE AND PLACE OUR ECONOMY ON WORLD STAGE, IF HE LIKE LET GOAT,STONE, DOG OR NOBODY BE HIS GOD I WILL STILL VOTE HIM WITH JOY N PRIDE, that stupid religion tribe nonsense makes Africa to be the least develop continent till date.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by UncleSnr(m): 4:51am On Aug 02, 2016
Bolustic:
No, I wouldn't!!!
Despite our leaders being hypocritical Christians and Muslims, they are still in every way better than an atheist.

An atheist would see nothing wrong with GAY marriage, abortion and other conventionalised sacrileges
Your greatest fear is the legalization of abortion, Gay relationship etc in your country?
Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by UncleSnr(m): 4:54am On Aug 02, 2016
donnffd:
A person should be voted for not because of his religious views or lack thereof but his competence and vision for the country...
The reverse has been the case.
Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by UncleSnr(m): 4:56am On Aug 02, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Nations lead by Atheist are all developed yet all we see in our religious dillusion is poverty and backwardness.....
Nice one
Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by UncleSnr(m): 4:59am On Aug 02, 2016
Someone wrote...
Kano state government released close to N1B........ I have to write that in full, one billion naira for Hajj!
For my international friends who have no idea; that's the equivalent of 3 million dollars for a year and some years have been bigger with this anti-development policy extending for decades on money the Kano government doesn't earn.
This money was released by Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and its public funds meant for education and healthcare not religious tourism.
Kano is still receiving international aid and has a very deplorable healthcare system, lags behind in education and is witnessing a growing radicalism of youths due to the successive governments paying more attention to religious indoctrination as opposed to proper education and entrepreneurship...
Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by sevenhundred(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2016
Bolustic:
No, I wouldn't!!!
Despite our leaders being hypocritical Christians and Muslims, they are still in every way better than an atheist.

An atheist would see nothing wrong with GAY marriage, abortion and other conventionalised sacrileges
AND what is bad about gay and abortion?
Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by UncleSnr(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
sevenhundred:
AND what is bad about gay and abortion?
Still waiting for answer?
Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by UncleSnr(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
MY BROTHER, IF THE PERSON CAN I MEAN NOT ONLY CAN HAS DONE IT BEFORE TO BETTER LIVES OF THE PEOPLE AND PLACE OUR ECONOMY ON WORLD STAGE, IF HE LIKE LET GOAT,STONE, DOG OR NOBODY BE HIS GOD I WILL STILL VOTE HIM WITH JOY N PRIDE, that stupid religion tribe nonsense makes Africa to be the least develop continent till date.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
... It hardly needs saying.
Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by UncleSnr(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
mikolo80:
would the atheist forge ⅔ signatures in the national assembly?
Do you even know how a democracy works
Lol... they believe atheist don't have morals. Forgetting that religion does not build morality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
Personally, yes. Of course!

Even the US wouldn't vote in an atheist as a country lol. Only European countries as far as I know.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote For An Atheist? by Nehemiah459(m): 7:49am On Jan 24, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 won't this make a better discussion?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know Why Jonathan Is Always Disturbing Buhari In Abuja ! / Your President Is Back!!!!!! / Group Exposes Senators Who Received N100 Billion 4rm Corrupt Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.