Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

National Assembly Stinks, Says Ex-panel Chair Jibrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Stinks, Says Ex-panel Chair Jibrin (536 Views)

Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: Buhari Presidency Stinks, Has No Honour Left- PDP / Aisha Alhassan Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode, Says Ex-Minister A Liar / $15b Deals: I’m Ready For Trial, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Stinks, Says Ex-panel Chair Jibrin by jessey22: 1:50am On Aug 01, 2016
Sacked House of Representatives Appropriations Committee chairman Abdulmumin Jibrin last night spoke of what he called “institutional corruption” at the National Assembly.

He claimed that those behind the “massive corruption” frustrated his efforts to prevent the padding of Budget 2016.

Jibrin was sacked for allegedly padding the budget.

He denied the allegation, claiming that Speaker Yakubu Dogara, Deputy Speaker Yusuff Lasun, Chief Whip Alhassan Ado Doguwa and Minority Leader Leo Ogor wanted to use him to achieve their own ends.

Jibrin, who accused Dogara, Lasun, Doguwa and Ogor of being behind the padding, alleged that 10 chairmen inserted 2,000 fictitious projects worth N248 billion into the budget.
Read More

Re: National Assembly Stinks, Says Ex-panel Chair Jibrin by iokpebholo: 2:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Sir with due respect are u not part of d problem?
Re: National Assembly Stinks, Says Ex-panel Chair Jibrin by freeze001(f): 4:53am On Aug 01, 2016
I hate all these sanctimonious liars and dodgy characters. When all of these was going on and he was in the thick of things as appropriation chairman nobody heard a peep from him. Now because he was removed as chairman he is suddenly singing like a canary with a severe case of mouth diarrhea according to NOI.

This is the same reason I detest APC, not because PDP is any better but because they came demonising all others and holding themselves as absolved of all blame and in fact unable to hurt a fly with solutions to all problems plaguing Nigeria since it was all about 16 years of rot by the PDP. Where are we today? Are half of them not from the same PDP? Look at all the sleaze they are associated with, they are worse thieves than any other from Mr. president to the least. Jibrin is just disgusting! He'd have had more credibility if he really couldn't stomach the rot, resigned and then started singing. Now he's doing the classic 'If i go down, I'm taking you with me'! What a joke! At the end of the day, they will all collude to sweep all this crap under the carpet.

This so-called corruption fight is as stupid it comes because all they want to do is dislodge other thieves, assume positions and then take the looting to a higher, saintly level.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Stinks, Says Ex-panel Chair Jibrin by lagdmark(m): 5:36am On Aug 01, 2016
APC. Confusion, bad luck
Re: National Assembly Stinks, Says Ex-panel Chair Jibrin by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pic Of Oshiomhole & Obaseki As Osinbajo Laughs Hard At Their Visit / Fashola: They Teach You How To Generate Power Not How To Deal With Vandalization / Edo 2016: Where Is Former Governor Lucky Igbinedion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.