Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Candy Floss Machine - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Candy Floss Machine (1084 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Candy Floss Machine by foodmachines: 2:59am On Aug 01, 2016
Our candy floss machine is designed to make various colorful and flavored cotton candies to meet the market requirements. The candy floss is mainly made of sugar and other auxiliary ingredients which makes it healthy and tasty.

[email]foodmachinemanufacturer@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Candy Floss Machine by jaci02: 11:57am On Aug 01, 2016
foodmachines:
Our candy floss machine is designed to make various colorful and flavored cotton candies to meet the market requirements. The candy floss is mainly made of sugar and other auxiliary ingredients which makes it healthy and tasty.

[email]foodmachinemanufacturer@gmail.com[/email]

How much is the machine?

1 Like

Re: Candy Floss Machine by foodmachines: 2:29am On Aug 02, 2016
jaci02:

How much is the machine?
Tks for ur message about our candy floss machine, and could u pls leave ur email? so our sales can send u details of the machine, including its price. My email is foodmachinemanufacturer@gmail.com smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Has The Largest Moringa Plantation In West Africa - Debo Onafowora / Rare Snake That Was Killed On My Street / Please I Need Help Naming This Fruit I Found In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.