Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North (26299 Views)

FG Spent N3.1bn On School VIP Toilets- Daily Trust / How FG Plans To Deal With Dogara, Others Over Budget Padding / How FG Spent $340m, #27bn ln Search Of Crude Oil ln The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by Emytexboy(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2016
mypains:
I pity this country, Instead investing that money on agriculture, power and industralization, this is what this man has chose to do. I have given up on this country completely. There is no hope for this country and I advise everyone to do anything doable to put food on their table and forget this stupid country.

May it never be well with all the leaders of Nigeria who partake in the retrogression of this country. They shall all die of sorrows and pains, their children shall not be spared as well. Sadness shall be their night and day, no matter the amount of money in their account, there shall be no happiness in them.

SPITS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Amen oh

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by tiganigga: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2016
I think the fedral gov is trying to turn is efforts away from the south south and south east since they may form biafra in the future.

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by Omieye1: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2016
When we are struggling with low domestic consumption of petroleum products especially LPgas and lack of surface/process facilities and pipeline network as a means to end flared gas, the president presses to resume exploration after 3 decades of unviable search Despite the economic implications at this time!!! This outright wickedness and evil.
Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by 9jatatafo(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Could this mean diversification of the economy? What a joke the leadership of this country?!

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2016
It is well
Can't the FG invest in Agriculture instead.
Every time is oil, oil.
Am even tired of puting all eggs in one basket.

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by orisa37: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2016
It's all BokoResearch and should be degraded.
Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by cashreport: 11:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:
Are some people afraid of oil extraction in commercial quantities in the north? grin grin grin

Thought they said Nigeria can't do without them.
Do you do another job so
Apart from posting on Nairaland
Your comments are very tribalistic
Is shameful sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by bafsonbaf: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2016
i think thats a good move bcus only by research govt will tend to deliver! and by the way the deltan dont wants the govt to benefit from the socalled thier oil

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by hatchy(f): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2016
This Buhari sef. Una sure say them repair this man ear true true?

In the face of this economic hardship and constant cries from the citizens,yet this man is spending our scarce resources chasing shadows.

God save us from this northern king o!
Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by profmallory(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Is it not better we pray they actually find that oil in the North, so everyone can face their region and "GO", at least that way there won't be the need for all this hatred that we all spew at each other. Nevertheless, I pity the SS, they have really tried by carrying the weight of the nation for Years, and their environment has been so bastardized.

grossintel:
Buhari you can not fool us, we know exactly what your doing. But that oil your looking for you will never find it. Your people should dress masquerades and farm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:
Are some people afraid of oil extraction in commercial quantities in the north? grin grin grin

continue **** PMB is wasting Nigerian the economy in search of oil in Sahara desert. ... like looking 4 water in Zuma rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by repogirl(f): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2016
If there was oil truly in the North, is 30 years not enough to find it?

If they have not seen it since, is it now they will find it?

This dullardino presido is just spending money we dont even have chasing mirages. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Angeldepedro:
. Must it be oil? What about Agriculture

Why not invest dat money in cattle ranches.... so that his terriost brothers leave us alone
Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2016
repogirl:
If there was oil truly in the North, is 30 years not enough to find it?

If they have not seen it since, is it now they will find it?

This dullardino presido is just spending money we dont even have chasing mirages. Rubbish!

His yoruba accomplices will eulogies him to spite ND and SE....... playing second fiddle to sb na bad thing sha mostly wen the master na dullard

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:
Possible oil exploration in the north + Dangote Refinery in the West+ Oil Exploration in Lagos !!!

Is someone thinking of what I'm thinking? Some people could just discover they they won't be needed anymore very soon.

Nobody will care even if they blow up themselves any longer.
grin grin grin 0.000001 (ie 1/1000,000) is also a POSSIBILITY)

Mouthed AFONJAs.... Yes bro I am thinking what you are thinking so that PARASITES can look for another HOST

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by meekyrozzay: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2016
dumb
Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2016
profmallory:
Is it not better we pray they actually find that oil in the North, so everyone can face their region and "GO", at least that way there won't be the need for all this hatred that we all spew at each other. Nevertheless, I pity the SS, they have really tried by carrying the weight of the nation for Years, and their environment has been so bastardized.

After destroying their lands and polluting their environment. You need to see the way they leave this exploration sights when they are done. The lands are totally usless if they dash you you won't take. If this oil was basically discovered in the north no sain person from the ss will go their for oil block allocation they will just behead you. Where are the fundings coming from to explore the oil In the north? The same ss he classified as 5%. Am tired of talking self wetin concern me angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by smirn(m): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2016
mypains:
I pity this country, Instead investing that money on agriculture, power and industralization, this is what this man has chose to do. I have given up on this country completely. There is no hope for this country and I advise everyone to do anything doable to put food on their table and forget this stupid country.

May it never be well with all the leaders of Nigeria who partake in the retrogression of this country. They shall all die of sorrows and pains, their children shall not be spared as well. Sadness shall be their night and day, no matter the amount of money in their account, there shall be no happiness in them.

Talk your own, there is no hope for you but there is hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by ayibatari99(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
The Heading is completely wrong. It supposed to be "HOW THEY STEAL ...... IN DISGUISE OF SEARCHING OIL IN THE NORTH". I had the privilege to set my feet and toured round the said locations i didn't see anything that will engulf such amount on ground. I'm 100% sure 1/100 of the claimed amount was not spent in the field.I suggest PMB should setup a committee/panel to investigate and assess where such huge amount was spent. That's the good thing about every engineering project, everything is quantifiable and accountable.

2 Likes

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by mypains: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
smirn:

Talk your own, there is no hope for you but there is hope for Nigeria.
dream on! angry

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by proeast(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
mypains:

I do understand your frustration and also share in your pains. The truth is that this country has no future, with the way we are going, we will remain backward even in 100 years time!! It is a rat race here, all man for himself & God for us all. To imagine that some !diots even support d dullard in dis!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by Obiwiz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
ConqueredWest:

When you guys find that oil, pls declare your Arewa Republic so that we can rest grin
Lol... You sure say those people go ever fit get mind to live on their own, even if diamond begin grow like grass for dia land? Dey just like parasitic living.
Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by lordyugo: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:

last I checked the professionals and experts are from the S W so u must be really daft.
after all there expert opinions nd u still hv to be a bigot jus to embarrass urself smh
Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by lordyugo: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
obailala:
If oil is found in the north, it will be a very good development. Irrational and childish hatred is the only reason why anyone would be sad that or opposed to oil beung found in the north.

so the S W EXPERTS after thorough research are irrational nd have childish hatred cos they gave their expert opinions which the whole world knows. Must everytn be bout tribalism, evn if u want to be tribalistic atleast do it in an EDUCATED AND ENLIGHTENED way so u wont sound like a bigot.

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by hopeforcharles(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
freeze001:

Exactly what bearing has ur question got on current realities of today?

The point is, if the hue n cry of low funds is anything to go by considering that d govt claims it cannot implement the 2016 budget, then it amounts to the height of stupidity to keep going after d same product we have mostly relied on and whose prices have dropped drastically in the past 18 months or so.

Wisdom and sanity dictate that other more viable resources be harnessed n developed to shore up funds unless of course the claim of 'empty treasure' is a smokescreen for something more sinister we are yet to decipher. Otherwise it is no crime to look for more crude deposits but that should be done when more pressing issues like poor health care, dilapidated infrastructure, over dependence on imports and high consumption without production are addressed. Better still, NNPC should not commit national funds and let IOC's take d risk.
Word, he that has an ear and know the truth should do the needful
Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by Babanah: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
This people don't understand that oil is only always in the Southern Part of a country. Hence oil in Southern Chad,Niger and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by nigerianvenom(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
nrexzy:

Mrs Sane person.. didn't know your the new financial Adviser on Nairaland.. educate me for abit... how much was spent in the Nigeria Delta Region in the 60s when natural gas w first sighted??

Mr sane, why not tell us. D next story will be that u guys used ur groundnut money for oil exploration, a very daft information
Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by SlimShaddy10(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:
Possible oil exploration in the north + Dangote Refinery in the West+ Oil Exploration in Lagos !!!

Is someone thinking of what I'm thinking? Some people could just discover they they won't be needed anymore very soon.

Nobody will care even if they blow up themselves any longer.

then enjoy those people while u can. if 9ja would still stay, then know that till the next 200 decades and/or more, u will still need "those people"

ingrates
Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by obailala(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
lordyugo:
obailala post=48077537:
If oil is found in the north, it will be a very good development. Irrational and childish hatred is the only reason why anyone would be sad that or opposed to oil beung found in the north.

so the S W EXPERTS after thorough research are irrational nd have childish hatred cos they gave their expert opinions which the whole world knows. Must everytn be bout tribalism, evn if u want to be tribalistic atleast do it in an EDUCATED AND ENLIGHTENED way so u wont sound like a bigot.
Huh? undecided I am at a total loss at the motive behind your comment. What does it have to do with my comment you quoted above?... Where was tribe or region mentioned and how did you relate what I wrote to tribalism? undecided

I am assuming you quoted me in error?
Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by Reference(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Stupid, foolish, idiotic, senseless people. Looking for oil, when there are proven solid minerals in those areas. Is this how this President wants to diversify the economy away from oil, by looking for more oil. Why are we so daft, sentimental, and silly. You can imagine what that amount will have done for other minerals, agriculture and industrialisation, not to talk of infrastructure, how about ICT, what about education.... Is the black man cursed to be subservient, producing inly raw materials, sniffing only petro fumes,......or are there no countries without oil, with very limited natural resources but eat from their hands and live by their intellect......and are doing just fine. Just fed up. When are we going to ever move forward in this country called Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by vislabraye(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
ikarm17:

They're trying to leave the ND so the militants can drink their oyel.

Plus SE 3% oil will be left for you to cook nkwobi with.

Hahahahaaa..... . I thought they said they have vegetables and rice pyramid or abi na onions pyramid and therefore do not need oil.

What a lazy set of people we have in power. Common sense would have told them to try their luck in solid minetals at least. . The world is thinking if diversifying, this man is thinking oil. undecided
Re: How FG Spent $340m, N27bn In Search Of Oil In The North by EazyMoh(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
Our situation in this country is becoming hopeless regarding the intellectual capacity of our youth. I hope it's just mischief that make them ignore that the figures quoted were prior to this administration. The last one was according to Namadi Sambo. I wonder how Buhari now takes all the blame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill Allowing Electronic Transmission Of INEC Results / Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo / Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.