Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Tension In Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Niger Delta (1823 Views)

Tension In Cross River Communities Over Superhighway / Tension In PDP Over Akpabio's Romance With APC / FG-Ijaw Talks Spark Ethnic Tension In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In Niger Delta by lamzybaby: 5:28am On Aug 01, 2016
Aftermath of military bombardment of Ogun, Lagos...

FG, militants dialogue without Ijaw leaders will be fruitless – Clar

FOLLOWING weekend’s bombardment of suspected camps of militants in creeks of Ogun and Lagos states, there is palpable tension in the core Niger Delta areas of Delta, Bayelsa and rivers states with many residents worrying that weekend’s development could be a test run for a military onslaught against targeted creeks in the states.

This is happening just as leader of Ijaw nation and elder statesman, Chief Edwin Clark vowed that any dialogue between the Federal Government and militants in the Niger Delta would not yield result without involvement of Ijaw leaders.

Read more: http://nigerianpilot.com/tension-niger-delta/

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by shamecurls(m): 5:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Now you can feel the heat coming.

The plan has been hatched and a successful test-run has been made. Clark should better talk to his boys before the whole creeks re polluted with the blood of militants.

Never again shall we pay criminals with our National wealth!

A word is enough for the wise

God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces

9 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by dannyben5: 5:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Tension In Niger Delta by babdap: 6:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Militant only understand kinetic force, Nigerian Military will served them red hot the way they want it. I don't want to hear they are killing them because they never voted for PMB or PMB wants to islamize Nigeria and there other lame excuses.

6 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by Pylony(m): 6:04am On Aug 01, 2016
They better start feeling the heat falling from the skies. What took them to the creeks in the first place, in far away Lagos?
At first their very own leaders deny it, that the criminals terrorising people who later escape into the creeks are no Niger delta militants. Are they now admiting it or what?

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by cyberguy72(m): 6:06am On Aug 01, 2016
Rubbish! there is no tension here Jare.NA no reach

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 01, 2016
I really don't have a thing against the ijaws and Niger Deltans as a whole,the bad eggs causing trouble should be fished out,so as not to turn their cities and towns into battle grounds.
ijaws should know that the flat headed animals egging them on have no good intentions for Niger Delta,they just want to force them into conflicts to justify the need for a dead and gone Biafra.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by PureWays(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2016
shamecurls:

The plan has been hatched and a successful test-run has been made. Clark should better talk to his boys before the whole creeks re polluted with the blood of militants.

I think Clark is acting a movie here, he should come clean already. Not everyone will buy his Bullshit.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by ConqueredWest: 6:21am On Aug 01, 2016
shamecurls:

Hagm0nd:
I really don't have a thing against the ijaws and Niger Deltans as a whole,the bad eggs causing trouble should be fished out,so as not to turn their cities and towns into battle grounds.
ijaws should know that the flat headed animals egging them on,have no good intentions for Niger Delta region,they just want to force them into conflicts to justify the need for a dead and gone Biafra.

Typical AFONJAs boasting without proper calculation.

Hope you guys are finally ready to survive without ND oil grin

9 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by RZArecta(m): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2016
What tension are you people talking about ? You can't just wake up one morning and formulate a story then put it out for the world to see just because you can speak or write in English. You sit in your cubicle far away and talk about a strange tension that only you are feeling. Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by IVORY2009(m): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2016
ok oooo!
Re: Tension In Niger Delta by PureWays(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Lol.

Your moniker says it all.. We can see beneath the facade bro.

I just pray the Biafra struggle becomes a reality, it'll be very interesting. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by RZArecta(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2016
shamecurls:
[s]Now you can feel the heat coming.

God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 01, 2016
ConqueredWest:

OSU Ipob, go to the creeks and fight for your masters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by RZArecta(m): 6:33am On Aug 01, 2016
Pylony:
[s]They better start feeling the heat falling from the skies. What took them to the creeks in the first place, in far away Lagos?
At first their very own leaders deny it, that the criminals terrorising people who later escape into the creeks are no Niger delta militants. Are they now admiting it or what[/s]?
Re: Tension In Niger Delta by Fugazi: 6:35am On Aug 01, 2016
[size=15pt]Ijos and their slaves should really be worried grin grin grin[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by Fugazi: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Typical Osu licking Ijo's ass and supporting militants that are destroying Yorubaland.

Hope you guys are ready? I heard that Igbos are threatening to join ND militants in destroying Yorubaland......Pleasssse give us a reason. grin

6 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by RZArecta(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2016
babdap:
[s]Militant only understand kinetic force, Nigerian Military will served them red hot the way they want it. I don't want to hear they are killing them because they never voted for PMB or PMB wants to islamize Nigeria and there other lame excuses[/s].

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by Fugazi: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Hagm0nd:
OSU, go to the creeks and fight for your masters

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by moyakz(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2016
i really can't explain why i 'lol' always,whenever i hear the 'exploits' of our selfie-taking nigeria armed forces.na 4 only south-west dem get mouth??

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Fugazi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
fugazi,abeg no tear my belle

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by Pylony(m): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2016
[quote author=RZArecta post=48074176][/quote]Thank you for re-quoting oo, but no salary for that sha.
Re: Tension In Niger Delta by mayorchelsea(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2016
It's always been obvious that the Ijaw leaders know those vandals destroying pipelines because they are humans and live among humans but are being shielded. That's how Boko haram started and was sustained by the northerners;they had better do the needful before they turn their land to another war theatre.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by Thukzee01(m): 8:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Afonjas nd ND people open ur eyes ,bubu is destroying the south nd building the north.
Yorubas supporting military action in d ND should remember that 1 good turn deserves another nd vice-versa

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by Reminez(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2016
Thukzee01:
Afonjas nd ND people open ur eyes ,bubu is destroying the south nd building the north.
Yorubas supporting military action in d ND should remember that 1 good turn deserves another nd vice-versa
So , we should allow your masters to continue killing my people abi . Does being an osu make one unreasonable too ?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by sCun: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2016
People just sit under their brown roofs in far away Ibadan and make up stories.
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by brize(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2016
The way some think and talk sometimes is really amusing, I wonder if it's intentional or not, the military you guys are clapping for is actually killing (that' if they are actually killing ) the militants who are not relevant, in fact the niger delta avengers will even applaud and approve this military service onslaught on the militant.

1. NDA said right from time that they are not going to touch/kill a single soul in their quest.
2. They made their request known to everyone, at least 90% of it Based on equality and justice
3. They denounced many militant group that they believed was in a bloody violent and even advice them. Including those that do planned to launch missiles.
4. Their only aim is to liberate niger delta and that alone.... So what business do they have outside that region.
5.this group at least for now are the deadliest when it comes to blowing of pipeline.
It's really funny how Nigeria especially our waste Afonjas and brownie brothers tries so hard to associate freedom fighters (NIGER DELTA AVENGERS ) to mere criminals who might be of yoruba decent. Why tag them as one?
every one knows that Ijaws are peaceful and rich and so won't go to cause trouble in another region, this are yoruba militants whose sole aim is to be given amnesty, hunger is bad, sponsored by lagos state govt so that the world will think that lagos have oil (since militants operates in oil region alone ). Smh

The military actions are like leaving the disease(NDA ) to attack the body (other criminals called militant of yoruba decent )

1 Like

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by Thukzee01(m): 9:46am On Aug 01, 2016
Reminez:

So , we should allow your masters to continue killing my people abi . Does being an osu make one unreasonable too ?
am not an afonja or an arewa. I rep NIGER-DELTA.
Who is my master please?

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Niger Delta by Reminez(m): 2:11am On Aug 04, 2016
Thukzee01:

am not an afonja or an arewa. I rep NIGER-DELTA.
Who is my master please?
The ones that have made the goose that lay the golden egg to beg before having a taste of the omelette undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not The Reason Nigeriaians Are Suffering / APC Office In Ondo State Turned Into Okija Shrine / Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.