Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training (1179 Views)

Make Money On Fiverr Daily Without A Skill Or A Gig / 5 Trusted Sites To Do Mini Jobs Online 2 Earn 10k Daily / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Do you know you can own an online store without paying a dime? Do you also know you can start selling many genuine items without buying any product?

I will train you on how to get started and also send you a manual with research-based information on how to do it right.

You will also have opportunity to make money from this training.

STOP SAYING THERE IS NO MONEY OR JOB. BE WILLING TO LEARN AND DO SOMETHING.

TRAINING FEE: N2,500 only.

heretofore NOTE: Anyone can participate from anywhere. It's an internet age and we are talking about online business here.

To participate please send an email to mailboominn@gmail.com
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 6:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Original fee is 5,000 Naira. Take advantage of the 50% discount
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by Elkay3: 6:10am On Aug 01, 2016
U Mean drop-shipping?
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by youngest85(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2016
D amount makes it hard to believe.....
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
youngest85:

What if you meet those who make that amount per hour. It's with diligence and strategic activity, not picking money on the street o.
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Elkay3:
U Mean drop-shipping?

Nope
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Elkay3:
U Mean drop-shipping?

Nope
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Create your own online presence, don't give Jumia and Konga your customers in the name of affiliate marketing.

Start making money and grow your business.

Just 2,500 Naira and you'll be trained.
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
youngest85:

Just to mention that you can actually make those figures in just 1hour but it is not child's play and is also dependant on your selected products and how you've built your customer base over time. There is great prospect in it.
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by jpride(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Which training are u giving other than refering people to a website?? You guys will promise to help people but d real intent is questionable.

Now tell me. How much have u made from dat platform?? Post d evidence here...cos i dnt even think u av an account with dem
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by kellyboo: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
Don't mind all this self acclaimed business guru...y don't continue making ur millions than come here to advertise shit...man Nigerians are now wise...
If u ain't wise after this buharised government I doubt if u can ever be wise..

Pls keep ur skill to ursef...we don't need it..

2500 ko...1m ni
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
jpride:
Which training are u giving other than refering people to a website?? You guys will promise to help people but d real intent is questionable.

Now tell me. How much have u made from dat platform?? Post d evidence here...cos i dnt even think u av an account with dem

I don't know what you mean. I'm a Retail Business Consultant and have access to helpful information that interested people can benefit from to start online retail business with no capital.
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by uncletech(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oga u are too money concious check other tread and see hw ur brothes are helping for free u have not said anything all u want is pay pay. What kind of thing is dis self??
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
uncletech:
Oga u are too money concious check other tread and see hw ur brothes are helping for free u have not said anything all u want is pay pay. What kind of thing is dis self??

I've been helping Nairalanders for free for a while since I made a post on how to own a pharmacy in Nigeria. I also helped quite a number of Nairalanders attend a Jumia Sales Consultant training by doing their first registration for them for free. (Well, Jumia rewarded me with some change for that, though.)

I can't do everything for free in my line of business. I sell information.
Thanks for your comment anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
I hope to receive a positive comment o. Too much of distrust.
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please don't bother leaving any comments behind for me.

If you really need help, send me an email.
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by jpride(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
PMIcon:
Please don't bother leaving any comments behind for me. Not coming back here.

If you really need help, send me a pm.

Abeg fly from here joor. Decieving people with wat u are not doing. 2500 scam in dis difficult time. Why not show us ur account......

My annoyance is dat b4 som1 wil post a trash, nairalanders has filled the whole thread with their contacts and email...... Scammers are really making it in dis country
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by jpride(m): 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
uncletech:

Don't mind him
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
jpride:

Don't mind him

FREE! FREE! FREE! THAT'S WHY MANY OF YOU GET DUPED.

I've done that before and what I get is people demanding more free services. Nigerians and beggars mentality! No regard for people's time, just get everything free.

Instead of criticising why not ask for more information. That's the wise thing to do.

By the way, I will be throwing pearls to pigs by revealing the information here. Many just read and do nothing. Yet the information has lost its value. I don't need thank yous anymore.

I think if you interested in the first place and you are wise enough, the little statements I gave there are strong enough to make you want to probe further.
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
I was hoping to help some people by providing a easy means to get trained at a cheap cost.

FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED BUT ARE SCARED OF BEING SCAMMED

I will be providing a one-on-one training in Lagos. If you are outside Lagos and you don't want online training your cost will increase. See below.

Process:

-- Contact me by email, requesting to receive the above training.

-- I will provide information on what we will achieve in the training and if you like it, we will sign an agreement.

-- We will fix a scheduled time for the training. 1-3 days

-- You will hand me a #50,000 conditional cheque, not #2,500

If I don't provide the information I promised, you can cancel the cheque.

TRAINING OUTSIDE LAGOS
Same process as above except that I will choose my lodging and you will pay in advance for lodging, transport and secures a conducive learning environment.

To reduce your cost, you can get more people to participate. Cost as follows

#40,000/ head for 2-5 people

#35,000/head for 6-10 people

#30,000/head for above 10 people.

* The student is responsible for making available a conducive PUBLIC learning environment.

For students above 10, I will give the person who arranged the training with me #10,000/head; #5,000/ head for 6-10 students.
Re: Start Making 5-10k Daily Without Capital- E-commerce Training by PMIcon(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
jpride:

Abeg fly from here joor. Decieving people with wat u are not doing. 2500 scam in dis difficult time. Why not show us ur account......

My annoyance is dat b4 som1 wil post a trash, nairalanders has filled the whole thread with their contacts and email...... Scammers are really making it in dis country

I defend Nigerians when multinationals we ciuld benefit from say they are not doing business with us.

With this type of mindset of yours I think they are right. Why should foreigners trust us when we believe we are all scammers.

(1) (Reply)

Save Yourself Time, Resource, & Visa Refusal By Following A Step-by-step Guide / Business Ideas / What Business Can I Start With 100-150k In Ogun State( Ijebu-ode).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.