Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money (31599 Views)

Pos Now Available For Quickteller Paypoint Agent / How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions / Everything In My Account: Hilarious Bank Teller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by myvision(m): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2016
how to become a quickteller agent within 1 week earnbaseHonestly, being a Quickteller PayPoint Agent is one of the coolest way to make money NOW in Nigeria. Quickteller is an initiative of interswitch extablish to encourage mobile banking. As cool as this business is; the bad news is that the business does not fits everybody. Yes, you heard me right; it is not a business for everyone! I will explain in a minute! However, because of the valuable information about this business I enjoin you to please read to the end with apt attension MISSING out no details.

What Is Quickteller PayPoint?

Quickteller Paypoint is the trade name for IFIS (Interswitch Financial Inclusion Services) Agent locations. It’s a one-stop shop where all the products/services provided by IFIS Ltd can be accessed and purchased. IFIS stands for Interswitch Financial Inclusion Services Ltd. We are licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to provide digital financial services aimed at bringing basic financial services to the door-step of the unbanked/ underserved Nigerians, currently estimated at more than fifty million adults.

Who Is a Quickteller Agent?

An agent is an individual or organisation that operates as the middle man between two or more persons or organisations. In the this case; the agent operates between Customer and Quickteller.

quickteller paypoint agent business illustration earnbase

(please visit the link below for complete article with pictures)

What Are The Transactions That Can Be Carried Out At a Quickteller PayPoint?

The following services are available at any Quickteller Paypoint:

Airtime recharge (all networks)
Bills payment/settlement (electricity bill, water bill, Waste bill, DStv, GOtv, Startimes, actv, Local and State government levies/taxes, estate permits, etc.)
Funds transfer (sending money to, and receiving money from, any person nationwide)
Account opening with any bank
Payments – for insurance premiums, airline tickets, embassies, etc.
Deposit of funds (cash-in) into own or a third party account
Withdrawal of funds (cash-out) from own account

Who Are Your Customers?

I hope you remembered I said not everybody is fit for this business earlier. Why? because everybody cannot be your customer! Least face it; why do a business when you have no customer? No sense? ok...

So, who are your customers? Your customers are people who are not TECH FREAK or who are not TECH INCLINED or WHO ARE NOT IN THE CITIES! Just like I always said make sure you have customers before doing a business - this is very important. See how Quickteller puts it: "However, Quickteller Paypoint is primarily targeted at the underserved and financially-excluded." - GBAM!!!!

If you are in Lekki or GRA and people around you are TECH guys who know how to use the internet and all that; you are not in business, because these guys will be able to do all the services of a quickteller paypoint agent themselves. Just find a location where you will be another Bill Gate; you know what I mean now?

Benefits of Becoming a Quickteller PayPoint Agent?

Additional revenue from commissions and incentives
Increased sales from additional foot-traffic
Differentiation from other businesses – being a Quickteller Paypoint Agent differentiates a business from others in its category/industry
Reputation earned from the Interswitch pedigree
Social relevance to the neighbourhood/ community where Agent operates

How To Become a Quickteller PayPoint Agent

Becoming an agent is easy with Quickteller if you are traceable and have no PayPoint agent close to your location already. This Quickteller is doing to make sure there is business for every agent.

Step 1: Go to https://www.interswitchgroup.com/ng/financial-inclusions/become-an-agent---form and fill the form appropriately.

quickteller agent online form earnbase

Step 2: Quickteller will send someone to your location to verify your office and give you a form to fill with your passport photograph attached (just wait for them - it usually takes 2-3 weeks anyway before they show up).

paypoint agent form

Step 3: Make a Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000) as at the time of writing this post into this account details:

Bank: FirstBank

Acc Number: 3096902289

Acc Name: Interswitch Financial Inclusion Services

Note: when filling your teller at the Bank please use a preferred business name; registered or not registered. Also note that the 10,000 is your business FUND which you can you to start transactions and not for Quickteller. This means that you are not doing any financial commitment whatsoever. Another reason why I love this business - no risk!

Step 4: You will receive you PIN within 24 hours of payment (Wait for them to send you your PIN)

Step 5: Business begins immediately

Step 6: BSP (Business Support Personnel) will visit you to give you branding materials and help you in placing your banner outside your office.

Click Here For More: http://www.earnbase.com/how-to-be-a-quick-teller-paypoint-and-start-making-money/

1 Share

Re: How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by affairsnaija: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
How to get Quickteller paypoint Agent Application Approve Quickly

Click to Read also=>http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/09/how-to-get-quickteller-paypoint-agent.html#more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by Tolakay: 7:02am On Jan 29, 2017
You can now become a licensed quickteller paypoint agent with just N5000 (starting capital which will be in your wallet i. e registration is free) within 48 hours
Kindly contact : 07066275111

08188830561(WhatsApp)

2 Likes

Re: How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by Tolakay: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by Tolakay: 5:36am On Feb 05, 2017
Tolakay:
You can now become a licensed quickteller paypoint agent with just N5000 (starting capital which will be in your wallet i. e registration is free) within 48 hours
Kindly contact : 07066275111

08188830561(WhatsApp)

Re: How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by gentlekeny(m): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2017
How much commission does an agent earn per transaction or
in general how much does an agent earn?

8 Likes

Re: How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by wizkidblogger(f): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2017
read more about it here.

gentlekeny:
How much commission does an agent earn per transaction or
in general how much does an agent earn?

Re: How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by Shinapraise(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hello I intend to start this business very soon pls add me on Whatssap 08161127336 and pls can u post the commission rate here what about pos will they give me or I will get it my self ?
Re: How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by Promxy94(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
How is this business like, what's the commission setting like
Re: How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by olabest(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hi guy am an agent and I received a message that I can apply for POS with 85k, I want to know more about this, is the money going to be on my account or what
Re: How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by blackboifab: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
I offer free tutorial(whatapp) and registration(guideline)to any person(Individual,co-operate organization,e.tc)that want to become a quickteller agent ...reach me on 08097819501
Re: How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by supergist1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Payment made easy. Before Quick teller came out we all have to go out and make out various payment in person some times we do have to be on Que before we can pay thing like Light Bill, DSTV subscription, School Fees and so many
http://www.supergist.com.ng/quickteller-pay-bills-transfer-money-nigeria/
Re: How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money by UncletC: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
nice, you people never mentioned anything about an app or POS machine, incomplete info

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO / Postal Codes of Nigerian Cities? / 8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.