Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Economic Downturn: Vacancies In Lekki, VI, Ikoyi Properties Rise 72% In 18 Month - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Economic Downturn: Vacancies In Lekki, VI, Ikoyi Properties Rise 72% In 18 Month (23799 Views)

Beautiful 5bedroom Detached House In VGC And Ikoyi Properties For Sale. / Face-me-i-face You Room In Yaba, CMS, Obalende, VI, Ikoyi / SHORT LET! 2 & 3 Bedroom Flat In Lekki 1,VI,ikoyi,ikeja,magodo- 30-85k/night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Downturn: Vacancies In Lekki, VI, Ikoyi Properties Rise 72% In 18 Month by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Newsi:
Sai Buhari! Is this the change?

Yes that's it cos the price will now drop and genuine income earners can now bargain well in the real estate market...anyway new structures are still springing up
Re: Economic Downturn: Vacancies In Lekki, VI, Ikoyi Properties Rise 72% In 18 Month by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Yes that's it cos the price will now drop and genuine income earners can now bargain well in the real estate market...anyway new structures are still springing up

Re: Economic Downturn: Vacancies In Lekki, VI, Ikoyi Properties Rise 72% In 18 Month by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Doncharlie:
No mind them...as you drive through some streets off admiralty way many houses have "To Let" notices @ the gates from year to year...Does it make economic sense? i will advise them to go for a 10% reduction or more so as to be patronized,Most Ancestors that rent those houses for their babes are trying to cut cost by downsizing on the number of babes on their sexual payroll grin
bayelsaowei:
why not just reduce the amount for these costly houses and still make profit...greed wont let the owners..they charge so much for rent like no man business... angry angry angry

Re: Economic Downturn: Vacancies In Lekki, VI, Ikoyi Properties Rise 72% In 18 Month by Olumaeme: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
Those houses are for PDP members who were kwurupt and buhari has jailed them.
Hahaha hahahahaha, una never see anything, change is here.......
Re: Economic Downturn: Vacancies In Lekki, VI, Ikoyi Properties Rise 72% In 18 Month by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
happney65:

Mr blamer,Oil price was 16dollars when obj came in. He meet a collapsed economy from the military with billions in debt.He did not blame a soul he went to work..You shld ask yourselves how the nigerian economy took a nose dive in 84/85 when this same man was president and when oil prices was high..it sold for 30Dollars and above then..Why did the same thing that happened now happened then even when it was a time of plenty..Abegu jare.

In 1984 GEJ was jazzing Bubu from Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Economic Downturn: Vacancies In Lekki, VI, Ikoyi Properties Rise 72% In 18 Month by pacespot(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
I like this news, I knew it would come to this.

Those Lagos landlords are mad upstairs. Now, they will be begging people to come and rent their house.

If you pay more than a million naira on rent, you're a fool. Why not own the property.

I foresee a crash in landed property in not too distant future
Re: Economic Downturn: Vacancies In Lekki, VI, Ikoyi Properties Rise 72% In 18 Month by Gerrard59(m): 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
wristbangle:
Instead of reducing the price for average citizens to rent the properties, they remain stagnant or rather increased the fee making it difficult even for the rich to go for it.

[/b]Why would I put 5 million on a rent where I can use such money to buy land and build my house to a completed state at Ibafo, igando or agbara[b].

....And be coming to work in Victoria Island, Lekki or Ikoyi everyday. Making sense, right?

The amenities aren't meant for "average people", shoe get size.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Downturn: Vacancies In Lekki, VI, Ikoyi Properties Rise 72% In 18 Month by everrichy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sempumping:
cheesy cheesy Lakowe uld be congested soon

So we are in the same neighborhood. Would like to meet you. I've never met a nairalander before.
Re: Economic Downturn: Vacancies In Lekki, VI, Ikoyi Properties Rise 72% In 18 Month by gunpoint(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2016
Moz22:
My grandmother likes to wear skirt
She for wear boxers na
Shior

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POP (fixing & Casting) Screeding & Painting / 5 Top Areas For Choice Properties In Lagos, Nigeria / I Want To Set Up A Real Estate Company, What Are The Things I Need To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.