Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,502 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Only Way Nigeria Can Get Better! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Way Nigeria Can Get Better! (338 Views)

The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS / Biafra: The Only Way To Break Up Nigeria Is Through War – Northern Elders / Biafra: The Only Way To Break Up Nigeria Is War – Northern Elders Spit Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Way Nigeria Can Get Better! by blithe2nice(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2016
My new month message to everybody. Let's come together and find a way to make this country better. Nigeria is our country and the country must get better. This issue of calling each other wailer or zombie is bad. Youths should be united and that is the starting point of getting there.United we stand Divided we fall. One love Nigerians...Happy new month to everybody!
Re: The Only Way Nigeria Can Get Better! by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2016
The enshrining of true federalism is the ONLY way Nigeria won't experience a division and collapse in the long run.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Civil War: I Will Reveal My Side Of The Story In 2017 – Gowon / It’s Not Easy To Fulfill Electoral Promises – Buhari / Abacha Loot: Again, World Bank Seeks More Time To Give Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.