Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side (601 Views)

Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia / EFCC Traces N2.1billion To Patience’s Dead Mother’s Account / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side by tutorbaze: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2016
These photos show a 4 year old boy who wouldn't leave his late mother's side. See photos of the pitiful young boy below:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/see-touching-photos-of-4-year-old-boy.html

cc: lalasticlala, r231

Re: See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side by tutorbaze: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2016
See more lalasticlala cry cry

Re: See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side by tutorbaze: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side by Heromaniaa: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2016
Death where is thy victory Now?
Re: See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side by Taeewo(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2016
Crying...I can't just stand this and i no if its makes FP, i will still cry seeing it again ......May Almighty God protect you boy... ....
Re: See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2016
Let the father come and comfort this little boy. It's basically because he has no one to cuddle him that's why he won't leave his dead mother
Re: See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side by Untainted007: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2016
The affectionate bonds between the child and his mother while she was alive can't be quantified. I know he's still wondering what could have been happening to his mum lying down there, not talking to him as usual. He's hopeful she will soon wake up. But God knows best.
Re: See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side by IamPatriotic(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2016
This's too disheartening, I pray God consoles the little boy.
Re: See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side by gunuvi(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Crying. That last picture though, he seems completely confused and helpless. cry cry cry
Re: See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side by shekone(m): 9:09am On Aug 01, 2016
So touching
Re: See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side by Pranaya(f): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2016
I can imagine what the boy will be going through cry
Re: See Photos Of A 4-year-old Boy Who Decided Not To Leave His Dead Mother's Side by Eguvwe: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2016
This is so touching and disheartening.. Such a young and tender child left alone in this wicked world. There's no such thing greater than a mother/child:Child/mother love. It is my earnest prayer that the good Lord & God will keep our mothers/fathers safe and in perfect condition for us. We will not lose our parents and they will never be absent or represented on the day of our joy and celebrations in Jesus' name,AMEN. Hit Like if you agree and claim this for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Girl's Heart With Soccer(football ) / Nairalander Decorated With Abuja Entertainment Promoter Award,interviewed On AIT / World Bank Recruitment 2016 For Graduates And Non-graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.