Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Taking Round University Of Ibadan - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taking Round University Of Ibadan (34879 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / SOS Letter To The VC, University Of Ibadan By Distance Learning Students / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
olatunji21:
U no fit understand baba..She's my better half.
Oya kawtinu.......grin
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Hopez456(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
dotunibrahim7:
OK but can u pls post some pix
I am very sorry I can't. I have graduated no longer on campus.
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by dotunibrahim7(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hopez456:
I am very sorry I can't. I have graduated no longer on campus.
OK thanks
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by MPSA(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
bobolizim:
yeah yeah but that middle picture we have something bigger than that too in ui and finer ....I am talking of icc

Ok! I don't disagree with you, because I don't know nigeria, my comments is based on what I see from the posted pictures, Show me that good side that I don't know, about your country. I will be more than happy because I want to learn more about africa, show me something please! I want to know this continent. It might happen you will encourage me to visit your country one day, up to so far I see opposite of what you are talking about.
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by bobolizim(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
MPSA:

Ok! I don't disagree with you, because I don't know nigeria, my comments is based on what I see from the posted pictures, Show me that good side that I don't know, about your country. I will be more than happy because I want to learn more about africa, show me something please! I want to know this continent. It might happen you will encourage me to visit your country one day, up to so far I see opposite of what you are talking about.
lol...I will for sure later on...so which continent are you ?
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Jazzlite: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
he's a south african don't mind him..... I know him....

bobolizim:
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by MPSA(m): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
bobolizim:

I'm a south african, Jazzman is right, But what I know about this continent is dissaster. But I will wait for that good news grin, We all want good news not bad news grin
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Bhuumhite(f): 6:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
olatunji21:
U no fit understand baba..She's my better half.
better quarter nihtongue
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by MPSA(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Clean environment encourage student to perform well, this is the picture of university of johannesburg auckland park.

Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bhuumhite:
better quarter nihtongue
see my cute sister...I don miss u oo
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by MPSA(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Five kilometer (5km) from university of johannesburg is witwatersrand, maintenance in this university is also perfect. see the attached pictures grin. here; I am encouraging you (Student) to help your university management on this department of maintenance. keep Abidan clean grin No papers all over the place tongue

Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by cleoblizz332(f): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oh God answer my prayer..really wana be a student of DX great school
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by MPSA(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
cleoblizz332:

God will answer your prayers if you keep on praying Sisi.

Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Bhuumhite(f): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
olatunji21:

see my cute sister...I don miss u oo
same here oo...social sciences babes don hold u
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bhuumhite:
same here oo...social sciences babes don hold u
Nobody fit take ur place na....besides, u stil b our wife even though u stil dy do shakara
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
cleoblizz332:
Don't fright, it's not as hard as u think....Just that Dibu messed things up this year, and don't just pray only, make sure u work towards it...
All d best..
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by bobolizim(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2016
Jazzlite:
he's a south african don't mind him..... I know him....

lol...I no fit laugh
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by bobolizim(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2016
MPSA:
Clean environment encourage student to perform well, this is the picture of university of johannesburg auckland park.
yeah yeah it's dope but nevertheless I couldn't have forgotten that all these were achieved through the influence of the white in that country !! Blacks are nuisance
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by cleoblizz332(f): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
olatunji21:

Don't fright, it's not as hard as u think....Just that Dibu messed things up this year, and don't just pray only, make sure u work towards it...
All d best..
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by MPSA(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
bobolizim:
yeah yeah it's dope but nevertheless I couldn't have forgotten that all these were achieved through the influence of the white in that country !! Blacks are nuisance

You are now kissing the white a$$Ooo...grin grin, I don't understand why most nigerians like to kiss the sm*lling "botom" grin, But you all make me laugh when you do the kissing stuff grin, keep on doing a good job brother grin for me! I don't see what you are doing brothergrin.
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by bobolizim(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2016
MPSA:

You are now kissing the white a$$Ooo...grin grin, I don't understand why most nigerians like to kiss the sm*lling "botom" grin, But you all make me laugh when you do the kissing stuff grin, keep on doing a good job brother grin for me! I don't see what you are doing brothergrin.
so,in summary can you tell me what you wrote up there?cos to me it's total rubbish ...I couldn't phantom anything meaningful up there ...and nevertheless you couldn't disagree with I said ...which means at the end it is true ...you guys couldn't do anything without the white ...You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Dface(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2016
Download Latest Project Topics and Materials for FREE!
@
www.projectreserve..com
Preparing to write your Final Year Project and in need of the best project topics and materials related to your field of study?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Visit: www.projectreserve..com to download it for FREE!!!

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic and you need the assistance of an expert in writing it?
Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by MPSA(m): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
bobolizim:
so,in summary can you tell me what you wrote up there?cos to me it's total rubbish ...I couldn't phantom anything meaningful up there ...and nevertheless you couldn't disagree with I said ...which means at the end it is true ...you guys couldn't do anything without the white ...You should be ashamed of yourself

Your head it's still getting Deeper and Deeper into trouble grin Hey! wake up grin
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Nphzzycute(f): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
wow....nice pictures......can't wait to join u guys in UI next year by God's grace and doing.......
#Team_ui
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Bhuumhite(f): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Nphzzycute:
wow....nice pictures......can't wait to join u guys in UI next year by God's grace and doing.......
#Team_ui
what course are u aspiring for dear?
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bhuumhite:
what course are u aspiring for dear?

pharmacy ma
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Bhuumhite(f): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
misspresident:

pharmacy ma
lolz,misspresident..no be u i ask na
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by dotunibrahim7(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
boomite
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by dotunibrahim7(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
are u on strike ni? y Una no post pics again?
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by Eowriand389: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Taking Round University Of Ibadan by GabbyLove123(m): 1:34am On Dec 29, 2019

Nigerians On Twitter To Give N525k To Cynthia Chinecherem Who Made 9A1 In WAEC / Mention A Popular Place In Your School And Someone Will Tell You The Name / TASUED Fresh Graduate Commits Suicide Over Possible Carryover (Photos)