Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again (19787 Views)

Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by DeRay98(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Tough aggressive application grin

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by JamieRocks(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2016
And that's where frustration aggression theory comes in......

12 Likes

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by KDCityForum(f): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2016
Funny! You deserve the job this time grin

6 Likes

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by Opetech(m): 11:35am On Aug 01, 2016
Even attached his death certificate! Na wa ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by falcon01: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
I will simply say the brother of the deceased has taking over his job we have no vacancy !!

6 Likes

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by chicoMX(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
No this is serious cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by ItsawrapOutfit: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
His death certificate kwa?

2 Likes

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by techmart(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2016
yeah..... this piece always crack me up

1 Like

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by Harvard13(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2016
DeRay98:
manager with poor grasp of english?? mbanu

2 Likes

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by DeRay98(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
Harvard13:

Prof of English of language how many sites have you visited today to correct badly written English, grammar etc? Smallie..

3 Likes

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by Harvard13(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
DeRay98:

Prof of English of language how many sites have you visited today to correct badly written English, grammar etc? Smallie..

bros u know me? that is poor from an intending manager na....free me
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by DonX001: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Lol, this one na red eye mode o!
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by toprealman: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2016
Harvard13:

Please correct his mistake(s). I wouldn't mind learning a thing or two from you. He consistently used a small letter for a particular personal pronoun,which is understandable....next?

2 Likes

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by Harvard13(m): 4:38am On Aug 07, 2016
toprealman:
Please correct his mistake(s). I wouldn't mind learning a thing or two from you. He consistently used a small letter for a particular personal pronoun,which is understandable....next?

for a manager thats something. Plus i cant see any single comma in the letter.
on a lighter note, headings with all caps shouldn't be underlined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by veekid(m): 6:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Lol
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by kirchofff(m): 6:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Haha
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by passionate88: 6:58am On Aug 07, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by IMASTEX: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Hmm. Joblessness in Nigeria is no long a joke oh. Imagine the employment letter. I begin to wonder the whereabouts of APC millions of Job promised.
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by adioolayi(m): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2016
who killed the manager your guess is as good as mine gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by LastSurvivor: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2016
That "caught red-handed" part thou grin

Suits them right, every time no vacancy no vacancy, waiting for their reply

1 Like

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by Primusinterpares(m): 7:00am On Aug 07, 2016
Dont be sooooo hunger for success that you start eating from any plate handed to you... Na so people take dey chop poison
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2016
I was just admiring the Handwritting. Obj is handsome compared to mine embarassed

1 Like

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by RitzyPrince(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2016
If those companies even read Application letters undecided
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by femi4: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2016
DeRay98:
I love the handwriting...so sexy

2 Likes

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by KGBEAST(m): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by femi4: 7:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Harvard13:

for a manager thats something. Plus i cant see any single comma in the letter.
on a lighter note, headings with all caps shouldn't be underlined.
Eazy o....English Teacher!
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by jericco1(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2016
JamieRocks:
And that's where frustration aggression theory comes in......
lol...that's right
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by Shabib(m): 7:08am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by Shabib(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2016
LOLZ
Very funny
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by free2ryhme: 7:13am On Aug 07, 2016
This story is stale

1 Like

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by olumaxi(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigerians i hail oooo
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by tdayof(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2016
"I" should be in capital letter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Any Remote Jobs In Nigeria! / 5K: How Will Federal Government Capture Data Of All Unemployed Youths? / Massive Vacancies At FHI 360: Apply Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.