Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again (19797 Views)

Single Female Doctor: 'A Driver Refused To Work For Me' / Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by Onyenna(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2016
F□ck!
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by DeRay98(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2016
All the English teachers here try sha, but the post is about the determination of desperate job seekers not to let an opportunity once spotted to slip away.
I don't know where it happened or who wrote it, I saw it somewhere and I felt folks here should see it. Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by fujirice: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Nice handwriting smiley
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by pagorino(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2016
undecided werey re oooo...i smell something fishy here grin
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by dave1614: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by T4kbaba(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2016
falcon01:
I will simply say the brother of the deceased has taking over his job we have no vacancy !!

has taken! ok
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by insomnia1234: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2016
see me see trouble
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by lanrejoe10: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
That guy has questions to answer regarding the death of the manager
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by Originalsly: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Funny!...not really pissed at not being called for interviews nor hired..... but damn pissed at always being told there is no vacancy!
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by MistadeRegal(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
I think the Technical Manager must have died a mysterious death.
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by okikiosibodu(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oga at the top will be like "Something is legally wrong with you you are doing Yourself. We gave the vacancy to his 1st son. Infact do me a favour...gerrara he for real mehn"

Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by toprealman: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
Harvard13:

for a manager thats something. Plus i cant see any single comma in the letter.
on a lighter note, headings with all caps shouldn't be underlined.
I wonder why you chose small letters for starting words in a sentence. Using an apostrophe to separate "s" in "thats" would have helped. Finally, who writes the personal pronoun "I" with a small letter?
We learn everyday bro. According to the sacred book, when perfection comes......the imperfect will disappear.
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by Harvard13(m): 6:31am On Aug 24, 2016
toprealman:
I wonder why you chose small letters for starting words in a sentence. Using an apostrophe to separate "s" in "thats" would have helped. Finally, who writes the personal pronoun "I" with a small letter?
We learn everyday bro. According to the sacred book, when perfection comes......the imperfect will disappear.
ure comparing my writing in a social media forum to that on an application letter...good. try and quote me that i wrote "ure" instead of "you're".
Re: When One Applicant Refused To Be Refused By That Company Again by toprealman: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Harvard13:
ure comparing my writing in a social media forum to that on an application letter...good. try and quote me that i wrote "ure" instead of "you're".
Don't digress bro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Drunk Nimasa Interview Candidate In Lagos / What Happened To Me When I Got A Big Pay Inventory Manager Job / This Nigerians In My Office Sef..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.