Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] (33680 Views)

Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by Mu2ni(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Sofia, daughter of Flavour's Babymama, Anna Banner, is a year old on the surface of the Earth today, 1st of August, 2016.

The two parents separately celebrates their daughter's birthday with cool photos. Mom shared the photo with birthday cake while dad shared the photo with football

In their wishes, Flavor simply wrote:

"Happy Birthday to my little angel Sofia Chinedu #Adaigbojiemeonu #chimamanda #gollibe"

while Anna Banner says:

"Way maker, Miracle worker, Promise keeper, light in the darkness!!!! That is who you are! For you have given me angel in human form! My most priceless jewel! My heartbeat! My precious gift from above! All I can say is thank you! Happy birthday my princess Sofia... my Mama! I love you!!!!"

Happy birthday to you little Sofia!!!

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/flavour-and-anna-banners-daughter-turns.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by cruzita(f): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2016
I love her football kits

so lovely and adorable

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by moonnstar(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2016
So fine
Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by faith551(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Mehn!! the pic with the football is so adorable

16 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by Sunnycliff(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2016
This baby resemble flavour no be small!

But this child is a reason enough for them to see the need to be with each other!

11 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by twheeny(f): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2016
She looks extra ordinary in the football kit.
Cute baby
God bless you

21 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by flyca: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2016
faith551:
Mehn!! the pic with the football is so adorable
I agree

5 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by justi4jesu(f): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Soooo cuteee kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by mayorjosh(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2016
so flavour wants his daughter to be scoring goal like him too abi

kolewerk

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2016
Awww, so cute,in both pictures

4 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by Ace16(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Dis baby is sooo pretty.. won't mind having 1 lyk dis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by tosynomolara(f): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2016
waoh,nyc pix
Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by NaijaDealMaker: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2016
Really nice looking baby. Both pictures are adorable but the first one buy the mum is so captivating. Really lovely.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2016
Igbo and beauty are like 5 and 6.

Watch as Divisive Afonja will attack me with their divisive language...she is SS...Lol, not knowing that Ebiere Banner is from Igbo part of Bayelsa and speaks Igbosmiley

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by WackyJ1(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Omalinchanwa

#nuffsaid
Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by Ada9103(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Cute kiss
Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by faith551(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2016
flyca:

I agree

it's just a pity such a cute kid is not going to enjoy the benefit of having a fully functional family.

5 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by amtalkin(f): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2016
CUTEST BABY.

Her name should have been Gollibe she is the product of that music video.
Flavour is a visionary man. He plans to have the cutest baby that is why he goes after our beauty queen, making them baby mama. Instead of settling down with one.
Enjoy your vision. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by Pavore9: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Love the football themed picture! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by hungryboy(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2016
faith551:

it's just a pity such a cute kid is not going to enjoy the benefit of having a fully functional family.
oga,
Worry about kerosene were concern you,
Dat one na dia cross,
Dem never beg you say make you come help dem carry am.

18 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by Majesticniyi(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Really cute baby....me likely! Bit what's the meaning of 'separately celebrated' that op used?
Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Sunnycliff:
This baby resemble flavour no be small!

But this child is a reason enough for them to see the need to be with each other!

When flavour is not ready to do.needful and be with her... Wil she tie him rope , and drag him?
The best is to be good parents to their child and live their lives differently with other partners.. It takes two to make a home , a real home.
Its a pity sha

3 Likes

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by faith551(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2016
hungryboy:
oga,
Worry about kerosene were concern you,
Dat one na dia cross,
Dem never beg you say make you come help dem carry am.

The last time i checked i had no word with the spellings "WORRY" on my post, I had a plain comment the first time, someone who shares my point quoted me and I decided to air my views further, you're the one doing the worrying bro.
Thanks for the advice tho.

1 Like

Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by argob44(f): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2016
golibe pikin... happy birthday
Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by favour136: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2016
who flava epp
Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by Busuyib(f): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2016
Hapi buyday to you
Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by steppin: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2016
Sweet kid.
Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by vikkeee(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2016
And the dopest comedy skit channel on youtube. You certainly don't want to be left out.
View and subscribe!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57YrvwPY564&itct=CB8QpDAiEwisrNrX95_OAhWD3RwKHQtHBEYyCWM0LWZlZWQtdVoYVUNzZ1RMMElIY0w3eHNHSDFzMTg3ZEpB&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NL
Re: Flavour's Daughter, Sofia's 1st Birthday Is Today [photos] by BCISLTD: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2016
That's a child...oluwa bless me today

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song / Lord Paper's "Awurama" Music Video Now Trending In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.