Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 (3223 Views)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / Monica Ambrose For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / Which Igbo Presidential Candidate Can You Vote For As A Non Southeasterner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by HammerTheirPapa(f): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
DropShot:

[s]OP, this post says it all.

If not for hate and victim mentality plus lack of unified position of the Igbo race, they would have produced the president in 2015.

Had Igbo decided to abandon PDP in 2007 when PDP/OBJ pushed forward Yar'Adua/GEJ and support Buhari/Ezeoke, it will have been easy for PMB to pass the baton to an Igbo president in 2015.

But because of hatred for anything Buhari and ANPP then, the Igbo race shot itself on the foot.

As things stand, the earliest time we can have an Igbo president is after 2023 and that is IF the region plays smart politics by aligning with PMB/APC so that after PMB in 2023, a legitimate and valid case can be made for an Igbo candidate then.

Looking at how Igbo is playing its politics again by aligning massively with PDP that has zoned the president to the north in 2019, they're making another huge mistake. Assuming PDP even wins in 2019, it means the earliest time for an Igbo president is 2027. And assuming APC wins in 2019 without the support of Igbos, then the case becomes worse as they can't fight for APC ticket in 2023.

How and why it's so difficult for the Igbo race to apply tact and wisdome to politics is absurd.[/s]

you ragheaded musleeems are funny. Igbos voted YAR'ADUA and rejected the tyrannical presidiotic bigot severally and recent events have vindicated the Igbos. He made it clear he was a sharia-loving bigot, there was no way in hell Igbos would have bowed your PAPA OF MONKEYS AND BABOONS.
Another bigots we are watching keenly are junaid mohammed and kwankwaso, if you like bring them in future and try to force them down the throat of Igbos, they'll be rejected, you monkeys and baboons can then cry about "Igbo hate" thereafter. Igbos won't break a sweat.

60 million Igbos can't be wrong for rejecting an open bigot. You won't dictate to Igbos who they'll vote for. Presidency has not changed the fortunes of yoruba and hausas. Educationally and otherwise, they are still behind Igbos in all ramification. The records are there.

4 Likes

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by Sinkills: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sinkills:
I actually knew that some people seriously dislike the idea of an Igbo man becoming president. One, there is this suspicion of the person demonstrating nepotism by favouring people from his tribe if voted in. Though this is not right if it happens, I don't think nepotism can be worse than it is now and I think people are getting wiser now. Secondly, Igbos do not need to unite to support their kin before he can be elected president.That would even make him to feel he needs to repay them and thus use the famous formula of 97% versus 5%. Apart from that, it is on record that president Obasanjo was not the candidate of the Yorubas. It was Olu False that was their preferred choice. However, the rest of Nigeria voted for Obasanjo while his Yoruba people overwhelmingly rejected him at the polls. Contrary to popular views, it is not all Igbos that demonstate hatred for other tribes. There are Igbos who are nationalistic in outlook. Examples include Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, Dr Ken Nnamani, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, Ben Igbokwe, Dr Chris Ngige, Orji Uzo Kalu, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, Ike Nwachukwu etc. We can pick from among these. Thank you.
Recall that during the 1999 presidential elections, most SouthWesterners or Yoruba voted for Chief Olu Falae. Former president Oluaegun Obasanjo for elected by votes coming from majorly outside his region, the South West. So, even if majority of Igbos do not support a particular Igbo man or woman, he or she can still be elected through votes from outside the SouthEast.
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by HammerTheirPapa(f): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
yorubas should stop making noise. Gani Adams say there are 100 million yorubas in the world but only 1 yorubaman have been president of nigeria since 1914 and he was pushed in there by Fulanis and Igbos after coming out of prison. Their choice- Olu falae failed woefully at the polls as only yorubas voted him.

Therefore it technically means NO YORUBA CAN BE PRESIDENT WITHOUT IGBO AND FULANI. If they don't consider this a form of puppetry, then they are addicted to slavery. I personally can't see a yoruba become president before IGBO under the present conditions, unless no northerner is on the ticket (which is almost impossible). There is no gain voting a comfortable slave, when you can comfortably horse-trade with the master. The fulani your masters will now rule you forever.

Even if elections don't hold in the SE and SS, the powerhungry north will always field a donkey and thrash a yoruba candidate 1000 times over. Since yoruba agree that kano is more populated than all of yorubaland put together. grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by Sinkills: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Greatfuture:
Are you aware that they were igbo persons of south east extraction that vied for the 2015 election and Igbo people never voted for them

Ambrose Albert for Hope Democratic Party,
Godson Okoye for United Democratic Party, UDP.
Martin Onovo of National Conscience Party, NCP,
Chekwas Okorie of United Progressive Party.
Z
The people you named couldn't have won with only Igbo support and votes. Just as I typed earlier, former president Olusegun Obasanjo was not supported by majority of his Yoruba kinsmen in 1999, yet he was voted president of Nigeria through votes mainly from outside the SouthWest. If one of the criteria for an Igbo person becoming president is that he or she must be supported by his kinsmen, then we can as well ask the Igbos to pick a person by consensus and present such a person as their candidate for other tribes to equally support and vote for him/her. But don't you think that will make him/her to owe them the need for reward and tribalism? If you think any of the people you mentioned is good for the post, you can as well recommend him to their Igbo kinsmen and other Nigerians. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by limeta(f): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sinkills:
The freedom Igbos crave for may not necessarily be a separate country but the assurance and proof that they are not second class, or even third class citizens, that they are not the endangered species in Nigeria. Don't you think so?

No not at all
They would be far better off on their own
Am not ibo you know
The contraption call nigeria is a hold on black race

1 Like

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Biafrá or Igbo presidency? Which is the priority.

I'd like to know before telling you what I think
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by mikolo80: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

your brand of dog-and-baboon politics is alien to a sound Igbo man, that's why there are Igbo politicians in Finland, Poland, US, and Uk where sane people reside, but they can't just fathom how to play the "bloody" Allah-inspired politics of ISLAMOGERIA. Beyond that, Igbos are not interested in the presidency of your zoo. No matter who rules a zoo, it will always capitulate and never make head way. yorubas and hausa and fulanis have tried and FAILED. grin grin grin
Yet presidency and Lagos state gofnor de hungry una
How many headway biafra don make.
Awo did not wait for Nigeria to develop south west o
Na from morning we de Sabi how night go be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by mikolo80: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
DeleteNonsense:
Bring Donald, Obama, Ekwueme & etc to rule Nigeria will not stop Bi*fra agitation but True Federalism can calm it small but @the end we will realize why God gave people different culture, language & religion. When a system develops serious problem u can only chunk the problem and solve it bit-by-bit so is not bad if we chunk Nigeria bit-by-bit to solve her problem. I believe in solution & peace/justice.
describe ''true '' federalism.
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by HammerTheirPapa(f): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
mikolo80:
[s] Yet presidency and Lagos state gofnor de hungry una How many headway biafra don make. Awo did not wait for Nigeria to develop south west o Na from morning we de Sabi how night go be[/s]

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by mikolo80: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=HammerTheirPapa post=48253935][/quote] hehehehe
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by scorpio2013: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
We don't hate anybody. We just feel frustrated.
Godemcee:
Nobody is stoping igbo's from being a president,if igbo field a presidential candidate come 2019,if he his capable I wud vote for him ahead of a northerner am not tribalistic.igbo's just need to get mature nd stop being emotional,they shud stop feeling everybody in nigeria owes them.they should stop hating all other tribe in nigeria,hate can't take them nowhere,they shoild learn to work with other major tribe in nigeria either yoruba or hausa nd stop being hateful
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by tsdarkside(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
no way

.. wait till year 2031...

after your Zoo insults...forget it...
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by Sinkills: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Milonis:
Biafrá or Igbo presidency? Which is the priority.

I'd like to know before telling you what I think
Majority of Igbos want Biafra, a minority prefer to remain in Nigeria. Majority of other Nigerians would want them to remain. I think the best way to kill the Biafra agitation is to allow only Igbos contest for the presidency in 2019 so that one of them can emerge president to give them a real sense of belonging. Let us then see if Igbos will still want out of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by Bifwoli: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Electing an Igbo man as president will deliver Nigeria from many woes.Simpletons like Buhari can't deliver.

Igbos have business acumen,high academic attainments and a keen sense of how to manage and run complex systems(like a country,an airline,a conglomerate etc)

1 Like

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by Sinkills: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Godemcee:
Nobody is stoping igbo's from being a president,if igbo field a presidential candidate come 2019,if he his capable I wud vote for him ahead of a northerner am not tribalistic.igbo's just need to get mature nd stop being emotional,they shud stop feeling everybody in nigeria owes them.they should stop hating all other tribe in nigeria,hate can't take them nowhere,they shoild learn to work with other major tribe in nigeria either yoruba or hausa nd stop being hateful
Thanks for not being tribalistic. I just hope other Nigerians are like that. You claim that Igbos feel everybody in Nigeria owes them. Can you please explain yoursel? What exactly do Igbos want from you other than that they want a seperate country, which right they constitutionally have?Nigeria said 'no' they must remain. Igbos supported former presidents Obasanjo, Yar'adua and Jonathan. They refused president Buhari out of the fear that he is an ethnic and religious bigot. The man won and became president. He is not the first person to have been massively rejected by a particular tribe for obvious reasons. It happened to former presidents Obasanjo (1999) and Jonathan (2011). Yet after they were elected presidents, they carried the 'haters' along to prove them wrong. Has the current president proved Igbos right or wrong? You claim they hate other tribes. I see it as mutual hatred and suspicion which has been part of Nigeria's political culture and history since the amalgamation of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by Sinkills: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Godemcee:
Thanks for not being tribalistic. I just hope other Nigerians are like that. You claim that Igbos feel everybody in Nigeria owes them. Can you please explain yourself? What exactly do Igbos want from you other than that they want a seperate country, which right they constitutionally have? Nigeria said 'no' they must remain. Igbos supported former presidents Obasanjo, Yar'adua and Jonathan. They refused president Buhari out of the fear that he is an ethnic and religious bigot. The man won and became president. He is not the first person to have been massively rejected by a particular tribe for obvious reasons. It happened to former presidents Obasanjo (1999) and Jonathan (2011). Yet after they were elected presidents, they carried the 'haters' along to pe current president proved Igbos right or wrong? You claim they hate other tribes. I see it as mutual hatred and suspicion which has been part of Nigeria's political culture and history since the amalgamation of Nigeria.
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sinkills:
Majority of Igbos want Biafra, a minority prefer to remain in Nigeria. Majority of other Nigerians would want them to remain. I think the best way to kill the Biafra agitation is to allow only Igbos contest for the presidency in 2019 so that one of them can emerge president to give them a real sense of belonging. Let us then see if Igbos will still want out of Nigeria.

Makes perfect sense
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by goonsmi: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
DropShot:

Of course you're right in all you've said but people still want heir person there for sake of having sense of belonging.

They don't want their person at the top but they are ready to kill and die to ensure ike ekweremadu is not removed from the deputy position to the mesujamba ?

These people are living in denial and they are confused.

1 Like

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sinkills:
Thanks for not being tribalistic. I just hope other Nigerians are like that. You claim that Igbos feel everybody in Nigeria owes them. Can you please explain yoursel? What exactly do Igbos want from you other than that they want a seperate country, which right they constitutionally have?Nigeria said 'no' they must remain. Igbos supported former presidents Obasanjo, Yar'adua and Jonathan. They refused president Buhari out of the fear that he is an ethnic and religious bigot. The man won and became president. He is not the first person to have been massively rejected by a particular tribe for obvious reasons. It happened to former presidents Obasanjo (1999) and Jonathan (2011). Yet after they were elected presidents, they carried the 'haters' along to prove them wrong. Has the current president proved Igbos right or wrong? You claim they hate other tribes. I see it as mutual hatred and suspicion which has been part of Nigeria's political culture and history since the amalgamation of Nigeria.
Obasanjo never did anything for thr SW neither did jonathan did anything for SS,both of them enriched few people.buhari does not need to prove anything to anybody...does he owe igbos?..that said all politicians are the same..they ony care about themselves
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sinkills:
allow only igbos to contest presidency in 2019?....it aint going to happen naw....u sef know...stop that joke...we are talking of politics not soap opera
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by Sinkills: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Obasanjo never did anything for thr SW neither did jonathan did anything for SS,both of them enriched few people.buhari does not need to prove anything to anybody...does he owe igbos?..that said all politicians are the same..they ony care about themselves
OK. If you think so. In your own 'patriotic' opinion, the president, who is the father of all and who preaches that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable does not need to prove that he is for all, that he doesn't hate any tribe. He doesn't owe any particular tribe but he owes all Nigerians justice, fairness and equity so that all can have a sense of belonging. I think this is what all tribes and Nigerians want, not just Igbos. But I still think a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction will not only heal wounds but will bring about national economic and technological revival and advancement. Let's try and see.

1 Like

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sinkills:
OK. If you think so. In your own 'patriotic' opinion, the president, who is the father of all and who preaches that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable does not need to prove that he is for all, that he doesn't hate any tribe. He doesn't owe any particular tribe but he owes all Nigerians justice, fairness and equity so that all can have a sense of belonging. I think this is what all tribes and Nigerians want, not just Igbos. But I still think a Nigerian president of Igbo extraction will not only heal wounds but will bring about national economic and technology revival and advancement. Let's try and see.
with the atmosphere in the country..it aint gonna happen..too much anomosity around..there are only two ways igbos can become president,and both are hard.One,is to merge with the hausas and two is to merge with the SW.Alone cannot do it!!!.....No one gives anything free in Nigeria..work with either and you may succeed in your quest.
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by sweetgala(m): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2016
DropShot:

OP, this post says it all.

If not for hate and victim mentality plus lack of unified position of the Igbo race, they would have produced the president in 2015.

Had Igbo decided to abandon PDP in 2007 when PDP/OBJ pushed forward Yar'Adua/GEJ and support Buhari/Ezeoke, it will have been easy for PMB to pass the baton to an Igbo president in 2015.

But because of hatred for anything Buhari and ANPP then, the Igbo race shot itself on the foot.

As things stand, the earliest time we can have an Igbo president is after 2023 and that is IF the region plays smart politics by aligning with PMB/APC so that after PMB in 2023, a legitimate and valid case can be made for an Igbo candidate then.

Looking at how Igbo is playing its politics again by aligning massively with PDP that has zoned the president to the north in 2019, they're making another huge mistake. Assuming PDP even wins in 2019, it means the earliest time for an Igbo president is 2027. And assuming APC wins in 2019 without the support of Igbos, then the case becomes worse as they can't fight for APC ticket in 2023.

How and why it's so difficult for the Igbo race to apply tact and wisdome to politics is absurd.

Very accurate analysis, in the mind of PDP the 2019 is zoned to the north, while 2023 would go to southwest or middle belt.
The igbo already seeded their turn to GEJ in the minds of many top PDP
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by sweetgala(m): 12:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Sinkills:
The freedom Igbos crave for may not necessarily be a separate country but the assurance and proof that they are not second class, or even third class citizens, that they are not the endangered species in Nigeria. Don't you think so?

This idea of second class citizen I don't get; is there anything peculiar in life an igbo man/woman has been delibrately prevented from aspiring to based on their race. When the political leaders are sharing the spoils of corruption and planning on how to empoverish Nigerians from all corners of our nation do they exclude their igbo counterparts.

Is poverty a special preserve of the igbo in nigeria, in same vein wealth and success. Are they excluded from the nigerian condition !

If not where is this second class citizen based on tribe borne of, the primary divider in nigeria today is social class, the haves and have nots, the political elite and the ruled, There is no injustice an igbo man in nnewi has suffred that a yoruba man in sagamu, a tiv man, birom woman, hausa farmer, fulani man, has not suffred in this nigeria.

Any feeling of being a second class citizen is self impossed, and no one has time for self-pity in these difficult nigeria
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by Businessideas: 12:32am On Aug 09, 2016
I still don't know why the igbos can not tap from their intelligensia.These class of people may just provide a way out of this self inflicted perennial political miscalculation instead of relying on political jobbers and political power contractors .
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by LFJ: 12:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Sinkills:
You actually think some Igbo have not done that in the past? Who was the leader of the G -34, the group of eminent Nigerians who fought the Abacha junta to a standstill? Was it not Dr. Alex Ekwueme, a former vice president in the defunct (northern)NPN, an erudite, well educated well experienced and bridge-building Igbo man? The group later metamorphosed into the PDP. But when it was time to pick their presidentical candidate, they preferred Chief Obasanjo, a Yoruba man who just came out of Abacha's prison then. Although the Igbos are mostly proud and resist insolence, it is not true that they do not build bridges. They supported Obasanjo, Yar'adua and Jonathan who are non Igbo. But I know that hatred for Igbos accounts for the stereotypes.

You can hardly achieve anything in politics by politics of prostitute, hatred and arrogance. These are the problem of your people. Until you learn the proper principles of politics, you will for ever remain misery in your political thought.
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by LFJ: 12:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Sinkills:
I actually knew that some people seriously dislike the idea of an Igbo man becoming president. One, there is this suspicion of the person demonstrating nepotism by favouring people from his tribe if voted in. Though this is not right if it happens, I don't think nepotism can be worse than it is now and I think people are getting wiser now. Secondly, Igbos do not need to unite to support their kin before he can be elected president.That would even make him to feel he needs to repay them and thus use the famous formula of 97% versus 5%. Apart from that, it is on record that president Obasanjo was not the candidate of the Yorubas. It was Olu False that was their preferred choice. However, the rest of Nigeria voted for Obasanjo while his Yoruba people overwhelmingly rejected him at the polls. Contrary to popular views, it is not all Igbos that demonstate hatred for other tribes. There are Igbos who are nationalistic in outlook. Examples include Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, Dr Ken Nnamani, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, Ben Igbokwe, Dr Chris Ngige, Orji Uzo Kalu, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, Ike Nwachukwu etc. We can pick from among these. Thank you.

This is a statement of ignorance. The hatred the Igbo have for themselves is more than what the rest of Nigerians have for them. Why do you think others will like you and fight your cause when you never hide your hatred for them? You hate and disrespect others; so if they work against anything your interest, it becomes a case of tit for tat.

1 Like

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by LFJ: 1:02am On Aug 09, 2016
Sinkills:
We used to accuse South Africa of Apartheid. They proved to us that they have matured beyond that racism by electing late Nelson Mandela as president. We accused the United States of racism, they proved they have gone beyond that by electing president Barack Obama. So when is Nigeria going to prove that we have gone past the civil war and anti-Igbo sentiments by electing a SouthEasterner as president?

Nigerians can only trust Igbo with that highest position when their loyalty is for Nigeria and not for Biafra. You can't eat you cake and have it. If you love is for Biafra, work hard to get, there is nothing impossible. But to trust you with the position of highest commander will be a disaster.
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by raumdeuter: 1:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Sinkills:

In 1999 Obasanjo contested and defeated Ekwueme in the PDP primary. Olu Falae defeated Ogbonnaya Onu in the AD/APP primary

So no one allowed only Yorubas contest. The alliances and loyalties Obasanjo built earlier around Nigeria allowed him to win the PDP and the same with Falae. His alliances he built all over made him win the ticket

Let any interested Iboman too start building alliances to become president
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by LFJ: 1:09am On Aug 09, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

your brand of dog-and-baboon politics is alien to a sound Igbo man, that's why there are succesful Igbo politicians in Finland, Poland, US, and Uk where sane people reside, but they can't just fathom how to play your "bloody" Allah-inspired politics of ISLAMOGERIA. Beyond that, Igbos are not interested in the presidency of your zoo. No matter who rules a zoo, it will always capitulate and never make head way. yorubas and hausa and fulanis have tried and FAILED. grin grin grin

This is one of the reason while it will be difficult for Igbo to become the President of Nigeria. You cannot get the support, love and affection of others when you never hide your hatred for their tribes and religion. Until God separate us, we will always need each others.

1 Like

Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by ATERI(m): 1:17am On Aug 09, 2016
During the Second Republic (1979-1983) MKO Abiola was a member of the ruling National Party of Nigeria. As the first term of President Shagari was coming to an end, MKO Abiola approached the President to let him know that he too ( i.e MKO Abiola ) was interested in becoming the president of Nigeria after Shagari. It was Umar Dikko that responded, and told MKO Abiola point blank that there was no vacancy in the Presidency. Out of frustration, MKO Abiola left NPN. This is relevant because the most important things in politics are unplanned.
Victor Hugo said, " All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come". In other words, no one can stop an idea whose time has come. The North used to tell anyone from the South that, since the North produces nothing, the North should be allowed to remain in power since the South own the resources; that was the Nigeria I grew up in. The Northern oligarchy was cocky and unapologetic about their domination of the country from 1979-1999. Well, the rest is history!.
No-one in the country today can argue against an Igbo presidency, but how do we bring that about? The first thing is for Ndigbo to understand that, the easiest demographic to win over is the younger generation, but you are not going to win them over by coming online expressing hatred for everybody. In other words, Igbos need more people like the OP of this thread and less of madam HammerTheirPapa.
The moment you get right on your side, then you can create your own momentum. And once you get both right and momentum on your side, the rest would be easy. One day, it would be the turn of the South to produce the President of Nigeria, it shall be difficult to argue against an Igbo Presidency.
Re: Let A SouthEasterner Become President In 2019 by LFJ: 1:20am On Aug 09, 2016
Sinkills:

The process of becoming Nigeria president is clear. They don't handover the president of Nigeria to a tribe. You have to contest and seek for our vote.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won’t Privatise Refineries Says Kachikwu / Nnamdi Kanu Pose With Man Who Gave 50 Million Naira / Dubai Man Mocks Nigeria "We Are Bless With Good Leaders Not Corrupt Leaders"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.