Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? (1373 Views)

I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / When Last Did You Buy A Recharge Card To Load Airtime On Your Phone? / Think Twice Before You Buy Any Innjoo Product! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
With all the rumours about the iPhone 7 release date and specs, expectations for the device is getting higher. But before the phone becomes availbale in the market, you can pre-order your own customized Midas touches and diamond studded iPhone 7 from Brikk, a luxury design production company.
According to Brick,’ The Lux iPhone 7 is the most opulent iPhone the world has ever seen as it offers three different dimensions’.

The Prices start at N1.4m ($4,295), with the Deluxe customization offering a 24 carat yellow gold, 18 carat pink gold, and 950 platinum with Heptagon-shaped engravings and French enamel accents options, while the Bespoke option allows you to fully customize your phone with Brikk’s Head Designer Cyrus Blacksmith. The extremely rich and posh can choose the 60 carats of diamonds option, but not without parting away with as much as (N416m)$1.3 million.
http://digitalclique.com.ng/can-you-buy-a-diamond-studded-iphone-7-for-n416m/
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by falcon01: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
nigga wtf!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by bigtt76(f): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Only if Dasuki and co goes sharing again the 'yams' and I happened to be listed in the sharing list tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by Cunninlinguist: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
I high? Even God will not forgive me if I try dat nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by ddjay: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
instinct30:
With all the rumours about the iPhone 7 release date and specs, expectations for the device is getting higher. But before the phone becomes availbale in the market, you can pre-order your own customized Midas touches and diamond studded iPhone 7 from Brikk, a luxury design production company.
According to Brick,’ The Lux iPhone 7 is the most opulent iPhone the world has ever seen as it offers three different dimensions’.

The Prices start at N1.4m ($4,295), with the Deluxe customization offering a 24 carat yellow gold, 18 carat pink gold, and 950 platinum with Heptagon-shaped engravings and French enamel accents options, while the Bespoke option allows you to fully customize your phone with Brikk’s Head Designer Cyrus Blacksmith. The extremely rich and posh can choose the 60 carats of diamonds option, but not without parting away with as much as (N416m)$1.3 million.
wow can't wait to buy it
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by Joel3(m): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
now here is the real deal. this is the phone I have been waiting for, reasons I haven't buy the tecno latest release.
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by jheed: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na not in my wildest dream I prefers to buy the normal one not the overpriced one
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by godwinstringed1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
undecided
instinct30:

us DAT na force we dey use eat two times a day. even now i dey pray mak I see night food eat

na thunder go fire dem mouth awon oloshi

yeye people

yeye people

mtcheew undecided
instinct30:

us DAT na force we dey use eat two times a day. even now i dey pray mak I see night food eat

na thunder go fire dem mouth awon oloshi

yeye people

yeye people

mtcheew
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Its the diamond you are buying not the phone....
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2016
IPhone 7 doesn't even exist. How come u wanna buy the good version of it?
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2016
ddjay:
wow can't wait to buy it
A butterfly things himself a bird
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by beinstein(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2016

Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by donhils: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yes.
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by ddjay: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
fados4sure:

A butterfly things himself a bird
Poor boy,is it because u can't afford it, u r even using bold 2
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
maybe if i have 416 zillion dollars
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
ddjay:
Poor boy,is it because u can't afford it, u r even using bold 2
hahaha
See who is talking? hahaha!!! I live in UK
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by ddjay: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
fados4sure:

hahaha

See who is talking? hahaha!!! I live in UK
And so,u are even using Nokia asha,bo shame guy,flex ur asha fone.uk street for ojuelegba abi
Re: Can You Buy A Diamond Studded Iphone 7 For N416m? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
ddjay:

And so,u are even using Nokia asha,bo shame guy,flex ur asha fone.uk street for ojuelegba abi
hahaha

go & check all my post in travel section frm 2012/2013 & you may want to know that i just got my MSC from Anglia Ruskin University(tuition fees 12000 pounds) last June & will be starting PGD this September.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Unlock My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / Help Needed From The Network Gurus / How Do I Stop This World Cup Matches Notifications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.