Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Do You Need Loan Of N500k - N10million For Your Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Loan Of N500k - N10million For Your Business? (709 Views)

Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / Sme's And Startups Apply For Kb Business Support Scheme OF N500K / In Need Of N500k Business Loan For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Loan Of N500k - N10million For Your Business? by FrInvest: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
Do you require funding/financing for your business?
Is your business income-generating?
Has it been in operations up to twelve months?
Is your business legal?
Do you have your business operations within and around Lagos?

If your answer to the above questions is "YES", then you stand a chance of accessing our fund for your businesses (fast processing time).

We provide short-term and medium-term financing in various forms to meet the specific business needs of SMEs and growing businesses.

You can send a mail to frinvestmgt@yahoo.com or PM me for discussions and details.
Re: Do You Need Loan Of N500k - N10million For Your Business? by Bababulama(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER I ALL GIVE YOU FREE CASH DONT ADVITIZE YOUR SELF LIKE THIS
Re: Do You Need Loan Of N500k - N10million For Your Business? by Juxtified(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
FrInvest:
Do you require funding/financing for your business?
Is your business income-generating?
Has it been in operations up to twelve months?
Is your business legal?
Do you have your business operations within and around Lagos?

If your answer to the above questions is "YES", then you stand a chance of accessing our fund for your businesses (fast processing time).

We provide short-term and medium-term financing in various forms to meet the specific business needs of SMEs and growing businesses.

You can send a mail to frinvestmgt@yahoo.com or PM me for discussions and details.

Do you provide start up financing? I need 3million naira for a waste management company, I have a good business plan and a salary job that can fund the repayment.
Re: Do You Need Loan Of N500k - N10million For Your Business? by FrInvest: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Juxtified:

Do you provide start up financing? I need 3million naira for a waste management company, I have a good business plan and a salary job that can fund the repayment.

Sorry, currently, we do not finance start-ups.
Re: Do You Need Loan Of N500k - N10million For Your Business? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pls I need loan of 300k can you help me
Re: Do You Need Loan Of N500k - N10million For Your Business? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bababulama can you help me with loan 08032326255
Re: Do You Need Loan Of N500k - N10million For Your Business? by Bababulama(m): 9:21am On Jan 06, 2017
Bababulama can you help me with loan 08032326255
guy why? Go and do yahoo yhoo

(1) (Reply)

We Provide First Class Information And Communications Technology (ICT) Services / Nigerian News Website For Sale(own Your Own News Website That Runs On Autopilot) / Get Verified Paypal Account That Can Send And Receiving Payment Without Limits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.