Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

'I Was Once A Conductor, Barber, Shoemaker' -- Ali Baba Clapback At Hater - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Was Once A Conductor, Barber, Shoemaker' -- Ali Baba Clapback At Hater (690 Views)

Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater / Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Was Once A Conductor, Barber, Shoemaker' -- Ali Baba Clapback At Hater by JAYTUNEZ(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Veteran Comedian Ali Baba has taken a huge swipe at Nigerian youths that are waiting for the government to provide them with jobs.

The 51-year-old graduate of Ambrose Alli University whose real name is Atunyota Alleluya Akporobomerere stated that he learnt how to mend shoes at a tender age and moved on to do other menial jobs just to make ends meet.

Ali Baba said his vast knowledge in shoe making left his female shoemaker Michelle dazed the first time they met.

The popular stand up comic used, Michele Leathers as she is known, as an example to one of his 'beefers' in another post on his social media. Ali Baba claimed that this particular hater goes on blogs and drop nasty comments on any post about him, simply cause Ali Baba did not help him when he was in need of 230,000 naira for his school fees.

Read Both Posts Below ...

Believe it or not, I learnt how to make shoes in 1983, in Agbarha-Otor, while I was waiting for Almighty Jamb to smile on me. God will bless my teacher, the Deeper Life Pastor, an Igbo man, who had lost half of his left thumb during the Biafran civil war. He was my dad's tenant. After observing me for days, he called me to come join him to design and cut patterns. Because he saw me graph drawing the picture of DELE GIWA. And taught me all the processes of shoe making. From preparing the leather and maximizing same, to design, sizing, cutting and sewing. He taught me how to repair shoes only after he had taught me everything about shoes. I asked why? He said if he did not teach me about the making of a shoe, it will be impossible to know how to fix what you do not know how to make. He said the best way to learn how to fix anything is to know how it's made. He said that is why in Aba, where he learnt how to make shoes, in 1975, his master will go buy imported brogue shoes and take them apart. Then teach him and his fellow apprentices how and why the different part of the shoe helps to make the shoe what it becomes. I remember the first day I met @micheleathers1 and I took her through how to make shoes. She was dazed. This post is to tell all the lazy guys who think sitting down and waiting for GOVT to give them a job is cool. You will regret it. I have been many things in my life. Conductor. Sand digger. Truck loader. Casual laborer. Taxi driver. Bakery worker. Shoemaker. Barber. Deejay. Tailor. Lesson teacher. Street Hawker... So when you are fit and complete, and beg for money, it irritates me. Just so you know.

Alibaba calls out blog beefer...

See how many followers @micheleathers1 has. 200. But let her start wearing mini and showing cleavage and posting nudity and seductive videos... The jobless boys will start following her. That is when blogs will see that her story can drive traffic. But for now, no chance. But here you find someone who should be the reason you don't dash any young man money. Lazy bumcums! When you talk they will say "But all fingers are not equal". Many people do not like to hear inspirational stories. Post the picture of a full figure lady and tag it #royalpurple... They immediately see the reason they bought data. Write anything that will make them better and soon as it passes the usual one liner they are used to, they will tint. Look at it, many men are now the weaker sex. These same people are the same people who will go under anonymous to write #Showoff when she works this hard and buys a car, then posts the picture to show how far she has come. Many of the beefs you see online, are from some people who are frustrated with themselves and can not but belt others. Someone sent me a message the other day that I should go check the comment one of his guys just wrote under anonymous. I said I was not going to check. He munched it and sent to my Whatsapp. And the guy was calling me failed comedian, just because I refused to "assist him with 230k to balance his school fees". So now the lazy akamu is on the war path. Once he sees my posts (on blogs because I don block am) he goes gaga! Make una dey there ooo! Na woman don dey make shoes wey una go buy so! Mscheeeew!

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/i-was-once-conductor-barber-shoemaker.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe

Re: 'I Was Once A Conductor, Barber, Shoemaker' -- Ali Baba Clapback At Hater by andray12(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
so make i dey cry
Re: 'I Was Once A Conductor, Barber, Shoemaker' -- Ali Baba Clapback At Hater by goldbim(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
Well said!!everybody has a grass to grace story..no food for Lazy man..but it's quite unfortunate most people think only education can beat poverty forgetting that hardwork and determination to do anything legal just to earn a living is a motivational factor..,the government we find ourselves in is a story for another day.. grin.it's well..we'll be fine one day!!...
Re: 'I Was Once A Conductor, Barber, Shoemaker' -- Ali Baba Clapback At Hater by zarakay(f): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
There's some sense in what he has said
but Alibaba talks way too much

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike August 2016 News, 2016 News On Chika Ike, / You Are My Sunshine - Tonto Dikeh To Husband On 1st Wedding Annivesary / Stephanie Linus Shares Lovely New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.