Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker (38294 Views)

Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Teni Hangs On Moving Car Like A Conductor (Photos) / Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by zion69(m): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2017
The report from the rumour mill has it that Small Doctor is an ex-convict. He however debunked this rumour in a recent interview with Saturday Beats and in the interview, he confirmed that he had been to the prison before but not as an inmate.

The ‘Penalty’ singer said, “It is true that I was a bus conductor and a commercial motorcyclist. I also hawked sachet water but I thank God for the gift of life now because I am one of the most sought-after artistes at the moment. I just feel that there is no limitation to what anybody can achieve in life. Those locked up in prisons are human beings too and that is not the end of their lives, so I decided to reach out to them. Also, my colleague, Lamboginny, reached out to me and said he wished we should go to the prison and perform for them, so I gladly agreed. I have never been a prisoner and I laughed when I learnt that people thought I was once an inmate because of this gesture. I just feel we should always put a smile on the faces of other people regardless of any situation they are facing in life.”

Further in the interview, he also revealed his mother’s perception about his fame, how she would advise him not to come home till night so as to stay away from the glare.

“My mother is a teacher but she is very publicity-shy. She has never been a socialite and even those that live around her only know her as a landlady and not Small Doctor’s mother, simply because she is publicity-shy. She always tells me to make sure I don’t come to the house in the afternoon but at midnight. She is just a private person. However, I would have loved a little spotlight to shine on her because she has done so much and she is the best mom in the world,” he said.

Following the role he played as the bestman at Oritsefemi’s wedding, Small Doctor was asked if he plans to tie the knot soon. The singer replied;

“I don’t think I have enough money to get married but it would come at the perfect time. Definitely, I would love to get married soon and when it happens, it would be all over town that Small Doctor is getting married. When it is time, the world would know. Anytime from now, the miracle would happen and I would get married.”

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/i-didnt-commit-any-crime-here-is-the-reason-i-went-to-prison-small-doctor/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by chrisbaby24(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2017
Ok...wetin concern me...

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 09, 2017
chrisbaby24:
Ok...wetin concern me...
even me self.
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2017
There is hardly any artiste that had a smooth beginning. All of them will be claiming street.

21 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by tyson98: 7:21am On Dec 09, 2017
AloyalNigerian:
There is hardly any artiste that had a smooth beginning. All of them will be claiming street.
Bros make we no lie this one na confirm street boy ooo full agege breed

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by donstan18: 7:22am On Dec 09, 2017
,nn
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2017
tyson98:
Bros make we no lie this one na confirm street boy ooo full agege breed
I know nah, d tin show for hin body pass Baddo.

41 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Elnino4ladies: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Moti gba penalty lo trow in. gben gben re gbe

Ain Ain Ain. small doctor issa noise maker

5 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by classicfrank4u(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2017
hahaha wch Nigerian artist will agree he WS Rich?? even Davido Dy claim to be Street boy B4 grin

5 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2017
b4 nko
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by veekid(m): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2017
E no konsain me
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by SuperSuave(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Elewon??
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by femo86(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Please anyone making comment should make it short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!

One love FM

21 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Colybaly: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2017
We are watching you

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2017
AloyalNigerian:

My brother they are not claiming street. It is true story oh. Even me self I will be a living testimony

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by frankcris(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Most sought after artist indeed.
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by davillian(m): 11:55am On Dec 09, 2017
grin
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Hahnemann: 11:56am On Dec 09, 2017
Is he an actor or a musician, I'm just hearing that name for the first time

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by lordtim001(m): 11:56am On Dec 09, 2017
Your mum is the best mum in the world and she taught you well. Ok. Do you know why she wants to be coming to visit her at night? I'll tell you

FILL IN THE GAPS
P_bl_c M_stu_ba_or cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by favourmic(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2017
During sex some girls be like; “pls baby don't cum inside!"
They think it's easy to jump out 4rm a running vehicle

15 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Oxster(m): 11:58am On Dec 09, 2017
Small doctor,Small Penis

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by pojophilius(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2017
I wonder how those wey don' spend 4yrs for jail go dance to him song undecided

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by candidbabe(f): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yawns
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by morereb10: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
hmmm - Small Doctor, no need to tell us all this story ok

Going to prison is not a bad thing, after all everybody is a criminal in Nigeria and even abroad

so prison is nothing bro, is a stepping stone regardless of what took u there.

Just remember this, if you are afraid of being behind bars, you can't achieve anything in life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
I've been depressed and had thoughts of suicide this year..

but I didn't give up

let 2018 come already .. !..

Why stop now when you've come so far. ??

10 Likes

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
S
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
konvict muzik and u know we upfront

(1) (2) (Reply)

Follow Your Fan Back: Adekunle Gold Replies Fan With Funny Pic On Twitter / Lady Drops Weird Comment On Lillian Esoro's Instagram Page (Pic) / Biodun Okeowo Mourns Lateef Itakure, Shares Their Last Whatsapp Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.